Kim83Kim : 01 - Babysitting, First Time (mmm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kim83Kim : 01 - Babysitting, First Time (mmm/F)

Post by Fordman »

kim83kim's stories
01 - Babysitting, First Time
Story index at the bottom

By kim83kim

Note: This story was recovered from the old site, assembled from multiple posts, and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience. This story was also edited for content to comply with current posting guidelines.

This is my first time, so I hope you like it

My name is Kim. I am about 5'8” with long dirty blond hair, size B cups and I am told by friends that I am “drop dead gorgeous. I am very shy around those I don't know, and a bit of a flirt with those that I do. Anyway, on to the story.

This was shortly after my 20th birthday. There was a family that I use to babysit for, I will call them the Jones family. They had twin boys, Jake and Josh, both wrestlers and almost 6 feet tall, and their younger brother Jimmy. Their Parents were celebrating their wedding anniversary and were taking off for 4 days.

Even though all three boys were over 18, their parents thought it would be too long to leave them on their own, so they asked if I would supervise them. I accepted and they let me stay in their guest bedroom and gave me good instructions.

They left early in the morning so when I showed up the twins were still in bed, and Jimmy was lying on the couch watching TV. I went into what would be my room for the next few days, and started to get settled in. they have all sorts of cool storage stuff in that closet, and as I didn't have anything that had to be done, I started to look through the treasures of that closet (which I'm sure they don't look in very often.

After a while I opened a Duffel bag that contained a lot of rope, some bandanas, handcuffs and other bondage type of gear in it. Now I have long time fantasized about being tied up, and had wanted to have a real bondage experience, not just handcuffs or a gag, but had never been tied up. I did know what all of it was, although some of it might not be familiar to everyone.

Anyway, after a brief browse of the contents of the bag, I heard Jake and Josh getting up and decided to go and greet them and get Breakfast started.

We talked for a while about all sorts of stuff, and our discussions led us into a game I use to play all the time. Truth or Dare. After Lunch they wanted to play with the rules me and my friends played by. They are as follows.

1 – Time permitting, there had to be at least 15 rounds with everyone doing at least 5 dares and 5 truths (to keep people from doing all dares or all truths. The numbers fluctuated a lot, but you get the Idea)
2 – Each person chose their category, and a person to tell them what to do. To avoid people ducking out of the dares, we issued a skip option/penalty (for truth or dare) of removing 1 piece of clothing (or 2 socks since they are small)
3 – We added what we called Fire, which is like a dare, but it is not optional, and every person in the group gets to give you a dare that you have to do. Everyone had to do at least 1 fire before we ended the game.

Onto the game

The game started off with the usual funny and embarrassing dares and truths. Then it started to get a little more serious and I ended up getting asked if I had ever been totally naked in public.

I had to say yes, long story, not going there, and that really opened up a can of worms. I started getting bombarded after that. Before it got too out of hand I figured I would do my fire before it went downhill much further.

Clever little jimmy started by saying, “I dare you to only do fire the rest of the game.”

Dang, I though, that is a good one, and I couldn't even dispute it.

Next Jake, taking an idea from earlier said “I dare you to take off all of your cloths for the rest of the game.”

Yeah right, I said no way, but because of the nature of the game I consented to strip to my underwear, which they all seemed very content with.

Then Josh hit the home run by first tricking me into thinking he was doing a truth and got me to confess that I had always wanted to be tied up, then once I did, he mentioned that fire was not truth and so that was a freebie. They then dared me to let them tie me up. I had to admit, they had me, I was both excited, and nervous.

So I asked if they wanted me to get the duffel bag, they didn't know what I was talking about. I explained what I had found and they started to laugh and get really excited. Turns out their cousin who stayed in the guest bedroom last week brought it and introduced them to tie up games. Great I thought, I just gave them more ammo, and it won't even be that much better for me because they don't know what they are doing and I am only in a bra and panties.

So we march downstairs, and they don't really know what to do. After a little bit of them obviously wanting to tie up this hot college girl they had in underwear in their basement, but a little intimidated to start I think.

I took charge and finally got Jake and Josh to come over to me, and I had them do wrestling type moves to get me so I couldn't escape. At this point they started to feel more comfortable, and quickly got my legs tied up at the ankles, and (at my request) tied my knees below and above. They then tied my wrists to the opposite elbow behind my back so that my arms were crossed in a semi comfortable way behind my back.

They did an alright job, but they stopped there briefly and tried to think of what to do now. I complimented them on their job, but showed them that their knots could be better. In about 5 minutes my arms were basically free, but before I could finish they grabbed my arms.

They then reached into the bag and grabbed a set of nice leather cuffs that they locked on my wrists again behind my back. They got another pair from my knee idea and put them on my elbows.

When they did that they noticed something they liked. When they forced my elbows together, my breasts would stick out more. At this point I was starting to think I was crazy for wanting to be tied up, and yet I was starting to get turned on by the sense of no control. I maintained my mental edge by continuing to be firm when I talked to them, because up till now they had listened to everything I said, even though I couldn't do anything if they didn't.

They put cuffs on my legs in place of the ropes as well, then turned their attention to the computer to find how to tie me so I wouldn't escape. Bad for me! It took them a while to find what they were looking for, but when they did, they had seen enough pictures as well to get a lot of bad Ideas. I told them that they could have their fun until they had to untie me so I could get dinner ready, about 2 hours.

I was willing to roll with it for a little bit, but by then I wanted to have my cloths back, and to be completely untied. They agreed, and also agreed that they would not gag me so that when I said that we had to be done, we were done. In my eyes, so far so good.

Now the fun begins, they retied my legs, much tighter and firmer this time, I could tell it would be much harder to escape this time. Then instead of doing the same for my arms, the next length of rope went to a crotch rope, thank you internet. I was not fond of this new sensation at first.

They grabbed another length of rope and tied my crotch rope through a hook in the celling originally used for a punching bag, now it was on the floor by the other weight equipment leaving the loop free, and ready to hold my weight. They did not completely suspend me, but made it so I had to stand on my toes to reach. They showed me the key ring that had the keys to my elbow and wrist cuffs.

“We will be back in a little bit, see if you can get out of this one,” They said.

They attached the key ring to the middle of my bra and left laughing.

“We will have to punish you if you are still there when we get back.” They added.

What have I got myself into I thought. I squirmed a little trying to get loose, but soon came to the realization that I was there till they were ready to untie me.

They came back a little while later, I couldn't see a clock, and brought with them just one thing, a container of honey. A bit puzzled I asked what it was for. They responded that their dog (a very cute and hyper pug) loved honey. As they told me this they took advantage of me being on my toes, and spread honey all over the bottom of my feet and went back upstairs.

I soon heard the jingling of the collar as the dog came down the stairs. He came over to me quickly and it didn't take him too long to notice the honey. At that point, Josh appeared again, this time with a camera and started taking pictures.

I lost it and, amid my laughter, told them that they needed to stop taking pictures now and untie me.

“We still have an hour left, if you don't like the pictures being taken, why don't you come over here and stop us.” Jake said.

He then approached me with bright pink ball gag, which on the bright side, matched my underwear. Now, I thought, I have totally lost control.

Alright, so I left off with me tied in my underwear, crotch rope tied to the ceiling, the dog licking my feet, and me getting gagged.

At this point I was beginning to get frightened, and turned on at the same time. I now knew that I had no way of enforcing my being untied and getting my cloths back by dinnertime.

The dog eventually had enough and left, for which I was grateful. I began to review in my head possible ways I could bribe them into letting me go.

They soon came back in and to my surprise, grabbed the keys on my bra, and first unlocked my wrists, and replaced that with rope, then they unlocked the cuffs on my elbows, and to my relief, did not replace them.

Josh said they figured that it was probably not comfortable to be like that for as long as I was, I nodded in agreement, this did not however mean that they were going to be much nicer. I suspected that they had been on the internet again, and my suspicions were soon confirmed.

They let me loose from the ceiling and took me to where there computer is. Jake had been taking classes on website design, and had his own web site that he would play with. They showed me a new page, when he brought it up I flipped.

It was all pictures of me. They laughed a little bit when they saw how much I was panicking.

“Relax Kim, it isn't really on the internet, it is just a preview page that looks just like the internet, it isn't really up there for everyone to see.” Jake said.

This made me feel better.

“At least not yet.” Jake added. “As long as you’re a good girl, it won't go up on the internet, but it is real easy to update the site, so don't make me mad.”

Then they took me to where I was before, and I was afraid of being tied to the ceiling again.

Instead, they got this old wooden chair that they didn't use much anymore, and started to tie me to that.

“We can take care of dinner Kim, you don't have to worry about that, we're good cooks, but we don't want our guest uncomfortable while she waits.” Josh said.

They tied each arm to the arm rest, and tied my legs to the chair legs at my ankles and knees. They tied a rope around my waist area under and sort of behind the chair, and they tied a rope both above and below my breasts to the back of the chair.

Then Jake and Josh left to go do dinner. Jimmy, up to this point, had not been a part of most of it, but he had shown to be the most creative by far of the 3. He seems so innocent at first, but can really surprise you with what he comes up with. He came up and sat on my lap, really weird when I had almost no clothes on.

“You’re really cute Kim, Can I ask you some questions?” Jimmy said.

I made some noise into the ball gag, but nothing understandable.

“It’s Ok, I will make sure you can answer them with your gag in.” Jimmy said.

Dang, I thought. He then asked me all sorts of questions like ‘are you enjoying this’ and ‘do you like being in your underwear.’ After a few uncomfortable questions, he looked down from my face to my breasts. He just stared at them for a few seconds, and I moaned so he knew I was still here.

“Have you ever let anyone play with your boobies?” He said.

I gave him a look of death and shook my head and moaned trying to tell him don't you dare.

“I have never seen real boobies before,” Jimmy added.

He promptly pulled my bra down enough to expose my breasts. I then started squirming and he looked at them for a minute, and then left and said I will be right back.

He came back with 2 things, the first was Icy Hot, and the second was something in a plastic bag. He then rubbed the Icy hot on my breasts (that is a weird sensation, not real comfortable) and on top of that, I don't know what was in the bag, but he called it itching powder (it definitely itched.) that was the worst.

After that he put my bra back on, and told me he wouldn't tell anyone if I didn't. That kept torturing me for a while. I would rather have been tickled than that. And on top of that, Jake and Josh didn't even know, which was good and bad.

They then came and got me for dinner, Josh and Jake carried me upstairs and they sat the chair I was in at the table. They took my gag out, and Jake and Josh Sat on either side of me, and took turns feeding me, as they did not want to untie me so I could feed myself. I tried a few times to talk my way out of being tied up, but after a couple tries Jake told me not to talk anymore during dinner or he would put me outside in the front yard as I was and would not untie me. This coupled with what he said about the web site, which he had forgotten about for the moment, kept me mostly silent the rest of dinner.

After dinner they re-gagged me and had fun with some more pictures as well as some tickling. They briefly had me in a hog tie, and ended up with me spread eagle on my bed. They took out the gag, and asked me how I would like to be tied up for the night, I protested, but they reminded me that I was in no situation to tell them how things were going to be.

They ended up getting out those same cuffs as before and put them on my ankles and wrists. I finally settled with that, but told them that in the morning they needed to untie me. I told them that if they did, I would not mention anything to their parents, if they didn't untie me in the morning, their parent would hear about the whole thing.

They had some blackmail on me, so I decided to use some on them. They had some fun in the morning, but gave in to my requests, one being that they could not tie me up the rest of that stay there without asking me first.

The rest of the time there was fairly normal, they did ask to tie me up one more time before their parents came back, but that is another story.

Hope you liked it. I don't have many, but I have a couple more I can post, but I feel sort of funny as one of the only girls telling their stories. I would like to see more girls telling how they got tied up. If I see some good ones I will post another story.

Kim