EzraMarubayashi : Erica and Braxton F/M

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

EzraMarubayashi : Erica and Braxton F/M

Post by Soraka »

By EzraMarubayashi » Wed May 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Erica's week had been really busy. Her major in Fine Arts may not seem very challenging for someone like her boyfriend, who was some sort of physics genius, but the projects required time and preparation. Her exams were quite close and she could not indulge herself by going out these days. At least Braxton didn't make a big deal of it, he even tried to offer some help, but she was more comfortable working all alone and her tall, dark and handsome boyfriend wouldn't do any good for her concentration.

Since she met this guy a few months ago in a club, she was deeply in love with him. Not only was he physically attractive but he was kind, smart, funny and had a strong spirit. People said they were the perfect match because she was pretty much like this herself. Being a curvy beauty who wanted to be an artist made a lot of people underestimate her brains. Of course, as soon as she opened her mouth and fixed those deep blue eyes on them, they got intimidated, which is why she was more of a lonely person. But Braxton always said that her hottest feature was her intelligence. The time they spent together was amazing and had a lot of respect for each other. That's why she really wanted to go out with him that Saturday night, but it was simply impossible.

Next Monday, once she kicked asses again with her project, she went to his apartment looking to compensate for an almost week-long abandonment. She was wearing a pink blouse and black tight pants. Her long black hair was up and put together with a pink lace and her lips were red, as usual.

His welcome was uttermost warm. The plan was just to stay home and have dinner while watching a movie. He asked for her project and after she updated him with the happenings in her life, she asked him about his weekend. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt and black jeans. He said that he had gone to some bar for just a couple of beers, but instead he met unexpectedly with his friend's brother and got a bit drunk. While he was telling his story, she noticed some strange marks on his arms, just above the sleeve line, so when he moved his arm, she got a glimpse of them.

"What is that?", she said curiously, interrupting his talking and pulling up his sleeve. For a half a second, he pulled his arm back just a little, but then, let her take a look at it, with some embarrassment.

"Ropemarks?" she asked, not sure if she was looking right. They were barely visible.

He blushed and sheepishly smiled. "I kind of lost a bet. Matt, the guy I was telling you about, challenged me to ride a mechanical bull for as much as I could, but it doesn't work right and is much more jumpy than usual, so I failed and he ...tied me to it, ... so I could hold for a whole minute. Hehe, ...it was fun. I've learned my lesson, drinking and gambling don't go together"

Red as a tomato, he went to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

"Hmm, ...yes. We should have dinner" she responded absentmindedly. How this strong willed mixture of muscles and brain got himself tied up like that?

She had barely finish asking this question to herself when an image popped up in her head. So vivid it was that it made her blush.

They understood each other as well in bed as in other areas, but it never occurred to her that this would suit their lovelife. Actually, she had never had the munchies for something like this before. This guy, so charismatic, clever, built up, decided, inspired such respect to her that somehow this was kind of surreal, but that was precisely what made her want it more.

She slowly walked up to him. He was heating some chicken he had prepared before she got there. Her mind was racing far ahead from that moment. She was standing behind him and put her arms around his waist and her face against his back. She could smell his deodorant mixed with his cologne, although this one was milder. His back was broad, firm and defined. Somehow, with her mind in what was about to happen, every sensation was new to her again.

He smiled with this gesture. He even forgot about that stupid bet and felt confident again. He turned off the stove and turned to embrace her as well.

Now she was facing his chest and his delicious smell was more intense. She moved her head away form his body and looked straight into his tender green eyes. His pearly white smile was showing how much affection he had for her.

She took a step back and held his hands. Then she realized that under his watch and a small thread bracelet she had given him (and he seldom used) where more rope marks.

Her eyes met again with his. "Tell me more about how did he tied you up"

Her sudden request made him blush again and gulp a bit. He licked his lips and asked "What?", like trying to play dumb.

She caressed his arms all the way up to his sleeves, revealing once again those marks on his biceps. She didn't take her eyes off his and he gulped again. His nervousness was so exciting for her. She had never seen him like this, so vulnerable.

When she didn't say another word, he started saying: "He, roped my waist to the bull and my legs around it." Gulp. "Then he...tied my wrists behind my back and my torso and arms to the bull." His eyes were no longer on her but on the floor. Then he looked at her again and tried to smile. "Then he put some tape on my mouth, 'cause I had drinked a lot and I was gonna be riding that thing for quite a while, so that I could not throw up, you know, ha" these last sentences came out more and more as a mumbling, with his sight trying to find a comfortable place to lay on, and him trying to laugh as soon as he ended.

He was feeling more humiliated telling this now to his girlfriend than that day at the bar. Of course, the alcohol in his system didn't allow him to feel much shame. Now, soberness put things in perspective. Also Erica, this intelligent, confident and sexy girl, listening to every word he said, laying her soft hands on the reminders of the event, made him feel stupid and weak like never before.

"Aw, poor baby" she said, but neither her tone nor her sight matched those words. That Aw, was more like a moan and her eyes seemed a little hungry.

He was a long run jock, but he was almost feeling harassed. She, on the other hand, craved him more every minute.

"I don't think I can eat right now", said Erica loosening the lace on her hair with one hand and holding Braxton's right arm with the other.

Now, she set the lace straight between both hands and stared at him. His eyes went from the lace to her eyes, anticipating what was to come but not knowing how to feel about it. This was Erica, whom he loved and trusted, but right in that moment she seemed a bit threatening and he still felt weak and exposed. That lust in her eyes was waking up his little buddy, but this was new to him and had no idea if he would like it or how far she would take it.

She approached to him 'till their faces almost met. While embracing him, she put both of his hands behind his back. Then she slowly turned him over and started wrapping the lace around his wrists. His sight was lost, concentrated in what was happening behind him. He wiggled his fingers and gave a small tug to test his bonds and make the lace fit his wrists better. It was tight enough to prevent his movements but it wasn't uncomfortable. He felt much more vulnerable now, but also excited.

She slowly turned him over again and put her arms between his and around his torso, and kissed him passionately. Then she backed up and started walking to his room, pulling him by his belt. Once they were there, she made him sit on the bed and slowly started unbuttoning her blouse, and letting it fall at her feet.

He pushed him down to the bed and started kissing him from his neck down. When she reached the belly area, she lifted his shirt to start her way up again, this time on his skin and taking longer in every step. She kissed his left nipple and bit it a little. The sound he made was both of pleassure and pain. She pulled his shirt all the way over his head and pealed it down his arms until it was stuck in his tied wrists. Then she repeated the procedure with his other nipple.

She had her way with his bare chest, sensing his masculine aroma, getting closer to his armpits from time to time. She started moving down again. This time, she loosened the belt and took it off, unbuttoned his pants and zipped it down. His member was fully awake and only the thin fabric of his underwear prevented it from popping out. She went over his drawers and found a tie which she used to blindfold him. Delicately, she pulled his pants and underwear down, just enough to grab his penis and start massaging it. He started moaning in pleasure. Then, she stopped.

When time passed by, he asked "What are you doing, baby?" He wanted her to continue, but he was also a little apprehensive about her plans for him.
It had been great so far, yet being that vulnerable made him anxious.

He felt her body coming close again. She was taking off his shoes and socks, followed by his pants and underwear. He got excited again. Now she was on the bed, behind him. She told him to sit and untied his hands. He finished removing his shirt and rubbed his wrists. When he wanted to remove his blindfold, she stopped him.

"We were just warming up, dear. Now, try to come to the centre of the bed and lay down." she said as she helped him get himself in position. Temporarily blinded, his movements were a little clumsy, but he got there.

She took his right arm and brought it to a corner, tying it to the bed frame. She did the same with every other limb, leaving him naked and exposed. He tried his bindings, finding them firm, quite restrictive but not uncomfortable; though he couldn't figure out what did she tied him up with.

"Everything OK?"

"Yes, sure", he said.

"Great. Now, open your mouth"

"Are you going to gag me?". For the sound of his voice, she could tell he was a little scared of the answer, which she found adorable. She kissed his passionately and responded: "Yes. This are my panties, but don't worry, I just had a shower before I got here. Now, open up". He opened his mouth with some resistance. Then she put them inside and tied a tie around his head, to keep them in. They tasted fresh, but he could also notice that she had been excited too.

She took a step back to look at the beautiful, naked, helpless man in front of her, so different to the cocky guy everyone knows. She realized that this is one of the reasons why she was so in love with him. He could be tough and soft with the same ease, depending on the situation, and she wanted to fully explore every facet of him.

When something freezing touched his right nipple, Braxton flinched a little. Of curse, bound as he was, he couldn't protect himself that much when the attack came from both sides and along his ribs and armpits. Only muffled sounds were heard because of this gag, and Erica was enjoying every second. He was breathing heavily after this. The ice cubes came back for a second round, this time softly, around his navel and nipples. He started moaning again, but now there was also pleasure in it.

Erica left the last piece of ice to melt in his belly button, before she started licking the remaining water out of it and continued her way down to his member. She skilfully stimulated his boner until his moans were louder, his legs were tense and he tried to move his pelvis up, closer to her. Then she stopped again. She thought she heard a distorted WTF after that, but it was probably her imagination.

Then she brought the candles, leaving a trace of wax drops from his upper body to his waist. After that, she continued where she had stopped. She switched to cold again and back to hot, interrupting her stimulation after each round. With this, his moans turned into more audible complains every time, but what he didn't know was that when she stopped working on his genitals, she started working on her own.

After the last drop of wax fell almost on his pubes, she decided it was time to ride her guy. She put clothespins on both of his nipples, making him scream behind his gag, then she got on top of him and set his penis in position. Her movements were slow at first, playing occasionally with his clothespins, so that both could finish together. Progressively she went faster and stronger. The result was a symphony of pleasure when both got to the climax.

When it was over, she was afraid that she might have taken it too far, but his smile and passionate embrace when she let him loose proved her wrong. It had been a great experience that she promised herself to try again.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Fun story! Thanks for posting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic