cougar99 : Mom's flipped (f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

cougar99 : Mom's flipped (f/mf)

Post by Soraka »

by cougar99 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:19 pm
N.B this story has been produced following a request from a site member and is pure fiction I hope both him and everyone else enjoys. It has been posted here as it includes adult themes.

PART 1

At 23 years of age handsome, popular and hunky Alex simply didn't want to be living at home with his mom and incredibly annoying little sister Jess but he was, as having finished college early in the year, leaving with a degree in chemistry he'd been unable to find work over in the big city, and therefore funds had ran low, forcing him to return. It really wasn't the perfect situation, especially not after 3 years of freedom, the ability to come and go as he pleased, and do as he wished, to return to the household with set rules and chores that must be done. Naturally that course plenty of rows, not just between Alex and his sister, who if she was honest didn't want him there, but also them and their mom, who for her part still saw the pair as her little kids, and not the grownups they'd become. After all, Alex had his degree and the life experience from living alone, and the ever spoiled annoying Jess had her job as a legal secretary while doing day release at the local college.

It was under this back ground that the weekend of helplessness, humiliation and strangely arousal came about, and all thanks to an argument that no doubt could be heard all over the world, the use of the shower and hot water. As Sue the increasingly frustrated mom of the bickering siblings attempted to relax over a hot sweet cup of coffee she could hear the pair going at it again, "oh I cant stand anymore of this, I know they are older now but I think the tried and tested punishment of the past, with some adult twists might just teach those brats to behave under my roof," she found herself thinking. Sue pondered for a minute or two over just where she'd put the holdall full of the rope, tape, scarves and a couple of special gags all those years ago, that was until the light went on and her memory served her well, she'd seen it only days earlier on the shelf located at the rear of their rubbish filled garage. By the time she returned from the garage bondage gear in hand Sue realised all was quiet, signifying that at least Jess her gorgeous teenage daughter was out of the shower and back in her room, and so it was before she headed upstairs she grabbed a combination of her own and Jess's dirty panties, for which she had some incredibly evil plans in mind. Walking straight into Jess's room to find her standing there dressed in only her sweet hot pink satin panties and matching uplift bra, she couldn't help but look and think to herself, "well my little girl has grown up quick and looks oh so stunning her brown eyes so soulful, and hair looking glossy and soft, but she's become a brat that's for sure. It was then that Jess turned to see her mom there the holdall she knew all to well in one hand and a bundle of panties in the other, "oh no mom you cant do that to us anymore, we're way to old for that to work," the understandable reaction from her, the reply she received, "well we'll just have to see about that wont we now turn round and stay quiet." With a deep sigh and fury blazing in those normally passive big brown eye's of hers Jess reluctantly obeyed and instinctively placed her hands behind her back, remaining silent as she did so. After all the gorgeous 5' 5" teen knew her mom's moods and how when she got this angry no words would calm her, it wasn't long before both her wrists and elbows were securely bound together with two coils of soft but very strong white cotton rope taken from the holdall, and still more was to come, but first an effective gag was needed. Jess watch as her mom moved around in front of her, a new role of shimmering silver duct tape in hand and removed three pairs of dirty panties off the pile she'd dropped on the bed, the first two, one set in bright red satin, and the second plain black lace, knowing they were indeed her own, and guessing the final ones in blue satin and lace being those that Sue wore. Having already figured what was to come a dejected, saddened Jess reluctantly opened her mouth wide to accept the stuffing, it took some effort to get them inside, and by the time they where the teens cheeks clearly bulged but none more so as the tape was wrapped around her head 3 times sealing them in place.

It was then that thanks to the sound of ripping duct tape Alex entered the room to see his mom, and gagged, partly restrained sister standing before him, he began to say, "oh I'm sorry to interrupt," when Sue cut in and told him, "stop right there it's your turn now and I don't want to hear an argument I don't care how old you are this is my house and my rules." Just as Jess had realised when first she was stopped my her mom, the handsome 5' 10" athletic 23 year old knew arguing in with Sue would be pointless, as he stood there before the pair, also dressed in just a set of his underwear, those being simple tight fitting navy blue cotton boxer shorts, that truly highlighted his rather impressive manhood. "You know what to do so turn round and adopt the position," Alex heard his mom say and again as with his sister before him he silently obeyed, turning and placing his hands behind him with the palms facing one another, where with a swift deftness they ended up trapped together, by the same soft rope he remembered from all those years ago. Elbows following quickly after meant that save for the harsh looking gag Alex now matched his little sister, but that wouldn't last as again Sue reached for 3 sets of panties of the bed before him. This time two pairs of her own, and one set of Jess's, knowing just what was to happen the dejected 23 year old opened his mouth, and accepted firstly his mom's rather plain white silk set and then her royal blue satin and lace pair filling his cheeks before the grey spandex with red kisses patterned pair belonging to his gorgeous sister finished the packing the crotch teasing his tongue, as before the tightly pulled duct tape sealing them all in place. "Right you to on the bed face down, and let those legs of yours hang over the end," the brother and sister were told by their mom, who as if to encourage obedience land a couple of well placed stinging smacks to the pairs barely protected pert butts.

Feeling tangs of humiliation and shame they made their way to the bed, where they had no option but to fall face down, thanks to the tightly bound wrists and elbow's, an action that ensure Sue got what she wanted the bottom of both Alex's and Jess's legs hanging of the end of the bed. This naturally allow Sue the access she need to bind both first the ankles and calves of her children before finishing their strict bondage with the expected short sort white roped hogtie, but if the pair thought that was the end they were sadly wrong. As before she turned round and said, "I think I'll leave you two just as you are for an hour or two, " Sue had created a hood like covering firstly on Jess when a pair of her own gold satin panties were pulled over her head the crotch nestled over the gorgeous teens nose before being duct taped in place, and action that was copied with Alex, for him, however the panties belonged to his mom and were bright red in colour and made of the finest silk.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

As the helpless sibling's struggled frantically against their mom's strict and seemingly inescapable hogtie they both could smell all the scents of days old panties filling their flaring nostrils well aware of the pending humiliation and torments they would face upon her return if they failed in their attempts. It would turn out to be a torturous 2 hour before that time would arrive, Sue entering the room singing along, all be it badly, to the old Madonna song hanky, panky, part of which as it would turnout, included exactly what was on her mind next for the hapless Alex and Jess. "Well as the song says I've already got you tied so I guess I should just spank you both now," Sue stated flatly, no sign of sympathy and humour in her eye's or on her face, all of which coursed the already humiliated pair to groan loudly through the dirty panties filling their mouths, "mmooofff nnnooootttht ththtat" they attempted to say to their mom, who thankfully after years of gagging the pair knew was meant to be "mmmppphh not that." It wasn't just at the thought of being cruelly spanked but also the dreadful pun, that had them groaning, as Alex clenched his fists and arse cheeks tightly, making the already pertness look even better, while in expectation, but then Alex heard the first whack followed by his sister screaming into the similar dirty panties filling her mouth as they did his. As smack after smack landed on his sisters perfect pert arse cheeks, the screams turning to moans and then finally whimpers, Alex ran through the gambit of emotions firstly that of relief that it was his sister and not him, and then guilt, over those thought, and it not being him as the oldest. Having counted a total of 25 whacks to each of Jess's arse cheeks Alex could hear all to well the whimpers emulating from her stuffed mouth, knowing all to well she'd be inhaling deeply as she struggled to regain her composure, but he didn't have time to feel any sorrow or sympathy as his mom instantly turned her attention to his equally barely covered arse, the flimsy material of his boxers giving no real protection at all. and clearly his mom could too as she stopped just long enough to do something, although at that time Alex knew not what it could be. Finally his spanking came to a halt and he looked across at Jess, her face a wash with sweat, the smelly days old panties now stuck tightly against his sisters sweet button nose.

It was then as he looked into her deep beautiful eyes and watched her rhythmic movements, as Jess moaned sweetly, while grinding her crotch harder and harder against the bed, that Alex felt what was going on, barely noticeable at first, but there it was the unmistakable vibrations for the bullet his mom had pushed inside his awesome sister. As she pushed ever deep, trying desperately to get the climax she craved, Alex not only felt the vibrations increase, but more strangely his own impressive cock begin to harden too, something that at first shamed him greatly. Although exactly what his mom, who had been watching the whole scene from beyond the siblings eye line, had expected and more importantly wanted, the first thing Alex knew of Sue's presence was when her hand delved deep into his boxers and grabbed his seriously hard throbbing cock, while slipping a ring of some kind along its impressive length. That was until it rested at the base pinching his member and touching his sack as well, what added to Alex's great shame was the way it's slow pulsating, vibrations soon brought about the signs on pre-climatic cum, which left a damp patch on his boxers.

As the pair of shame filled siblings lay desperate for the sexual release there own torturous toys wouldn't provide, they watched with a combination of hope and fear their mom's actions, but the sight of even more panties was about all they could stand, leaving them moaning, begging and screaming through already stuffed mouths. Trying hard to scream, "no mom no more enough is enough we're sorry," all that came out was the expected frantic mmmppphhh, mmmppphhh, in reply to which a still furious Sue stated flatly, "oh shut up you brought this on yourselves, now those hoods and gags need replacing, but first it's time for a change of scenery I think, starting with you my troublesome daughter." With that Sue stooped down and with a quickness that could only come from experience she released the short rope that had pinned her daughter in a strict hogtie for over an hour and a half, after which Jess gave a surprisingly sweet moan as she laid her legs flat on her bed, but sadly for the sexy teen her rest bite was very short lived. Dragged rather harshly to a standing position by her mom, her pert, lovely young arse receiving half a dozen swift stinging slaps, Jess was told, "right my dear lets get hopping shall we," followed by the hardest smack so far, leading to a muffled high pitched scream and the first tentative hop. As the humiliated teen began to hop towards her bedroom door she glanced down to were her handsome brother still lay hogtied and near climax, a climax he was still unable to receive, with slight fear in her eyes, but if Jess was looking for some little amount of comfort he wasn't able to provide, what she need.

With her legs still lashed tightly together and the bullet still slowly, and evilly keeping her on the edge of climax the short hop from her room to her mom's seamed to take forever, but eventually, her arse now burning from the smacks of encouragement Sue kept landing on the barely covered sweet pert arse, an exhausted, sweaty Jess finally made it. With her young sexy body glistening with tiny beads of sweat, her luscious chest heaving, as the ropes restraining her hands and elbows, forced her to push it out further, from the excursion of the short hop and the bullet still tormenting her, Jess gazed over to her mom with sorrow in her pleasure glazed eyes, wondering just what would happen to her next. The answer came with a shock for Jess as her mom shoved her over on to the bed, causing a scream of fear even a panting foggy minded Alex could hear from his position at the other end of the passageway, with her daughters legs hanging of the bed following her push, Sue, and evil glint in her eyes found untying the lovely teens legs and relieving her of her pink panties so much easier, then expected. It did take a bit more effort however to drag Jess up the bed to the point where Sue could tie her legs, spread nice and wide, but the still furious mom was less than happy by the way, during the strict binding that tormenting bullet slipped out of her daughters wet pussy. "Oh no little miss you don't get off that lightly," Sue exclaimed reaching into her bedside cabinet, and producing her very own large pink vibrator, the tip of which was soon buried inside the sexy teens wet pussy, a couple of strips of strong silver duct tape ensuring it stayed right where her mom wanted. "There we go little miss that should keep you busy while I attend to your equally troublesome brother of yours, don't go anywhere will you now I have much more planned yet, Sue called over her shoulder as she headed out the door, closing it behind her......................
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Having closed the door on her troublesome, and now suffering daughter, Sue took a deep breath doing her best to calm down before dealing with her ungrateful, disrespectful brat of a son, who having been away at college seems to have got above himself and as much as she loved him and his sister had rocked the boat coursing many an argument. Pausing as she reached Jess's room where Alex remained tightly hogtied, and gagged with a very slowly vibrating cock ring that was coursing untold pleasure and torment all at the same, Sue pondered over what should happen next maybe some of the same might work for him as well, she ended up deciding nodding to herself in agreement. So after another deep breath, and a turn of the handle in she stormed, "right my boy that's your sister sorted for awhile now for you, I have house work to do and don't have time for your silly little bickering," Sue ranted as she walked over to where Alex lay rocking back and forth against the bed, trying hard to get the release he needed.

So tormented was he in fact, Alex didn't even hear what his mom said, much less notice she was there until several hard well aimed smacks landed on his almost bare arse, his boxer shorts having road down with his actions, however much to his shock they weren't pulled back up but rather yanked down. "Now, now my boy whatever to do with you I wonder," Sue said out loud as she reached in her pocket and realised Jess's pre orgasm soaked panties had ended up there, and she knew they had to be made use of but how. Shaking her head as the short rope hogtieing her troublesome son was released the frustrated mom grimaced, while Alex groaned at the chance to straighten his legs, but yet still his hips moved as he searched for climax.

Force to a standing position just as his sister had before him a quietly moaning Alex felt the rope pinning his calves being released as the boxer shorts he'd been wearing continued their journey down his toned athletic legs, till finally his ankles were released and off they came. Grabbing he son by his still tightly bound arms Sue lead Alex out of the room and down stairs, much to his embarrassment as with every step his hard impressive cock rocked and bounced, making him moan all the louder through the soaked dirty panties working so well as a gag. Finally they arrived right where Sue wanted, something Alex couldn't say he agreed with, as he stood naked, gagged and hooded by a pair of his moms red silk panties in the shed at the bottom of the garden, as she spread the handsome 23 year olds legs till they touched the shelving at either side, leaving his ankles 4 feet apart the furious mom smiled broadly.

Within 5 minutes Sue's work was done for now at least as her wayward troublesome son stood lashed tightly spread-eagled between the shelving, completely naked, shivering from the still chilly morning air, pantie gagged and now sporting a whole new hood, the pre-cum soaked pink satin panties she's removed for the young mans sister only 20 minutes earlier, while still the cock ring wouldn't let him have relief. Worse still for Alex now however was his mom had decided to add one last piece of thin string to his torment, and this time it held his hard impressive cock stretched out and linked to the beam above the shed's door, something her son soon discovered pulled and tortured his member with even the slightest movement..................
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Having left Alex outside in the shed stark naked, lashed spread-eagled, pantie gagged and hooded with his cock being constantly tortured by the slow vibrations of the ring and the thin cord attached to the top of the door frame Sue returned to her wayward daughter Jess, who still lay with her limbs lashed spread wide apart to all four corners of the bed while the vibrator pushed deep inside her buzzed away. "Well now my horrid disrespectful little brat of a daughter I wonder if you are sorry for the way you two have gone on lately," her body a wash with sexual torment, eyes glazed from being kept so need to pleasure and mind clouded over with just one thought Jess didn't even really hear what her mother had just said to her. In fact at first Jess failed to notice the vibrator had even increased in speed and intensity, but her desperate body hadn't as could be seen by the way it suddenly began to convulse, twitch and buck all on its own, within seconds though her mind caught up and the sexy young woman's nostrils flared as she sucked in deep long breaths before moaning past the panties still packing her mouth as she exhaled.

Sue knew her daughter would soon climax in the most exhausting explosive way possible, leaving herself completely weakened and much more compliable for firstly the fore promised gag and a change of position but first the frustrated mom wanted to see Jess suffer a little bit longer, so just at the perfect time off went the vibrator. Almost instantly the unfortunate young woman screamed "NNNNOOOOTTTTHHHH, NNNNOOOTTTHHH PPPPLLLEEEAAAAASSSEEEETTTHHHH," just proving to Sue if any was needed that not only was her timing perfect but also that her little girl was anything but little any more and obviously had become fully aware of the power sexual stimulation could have. Simply laughing out loud Sue turned to her helpless daughter and told her, "oh yes, yes its not your turn yet you haven't showed my you've learnt any sort of obedience yet my dear we will see, maybe, just maybe mind you if when I change your gag in a minute and you stay quite I'll let you have the climax you so clearly want and need but not before."

Considering her mind was by then well and truly battered by the constant torment of both the strict restraint and torturous onslaught of the stimulating toys Jess really wasn't in a position to offer any true resistance to anything her wicked mother had in store. If that wasn't bad enough for the sexy young woman the panties that had packed her mouth so fully and effectively, leaving there fowl taste against her tongue throughout the duration of their use had also had the side effect of leaving her feeling dry and parched.

Jess groaned all be it faintly as finally the gag was removed so Sue could gently take hold of her head ease it up to help the exhausted brown haired beauty the chance to sip from a glass of cool refreshing water after which the wayward young lady really wanted to say something about why, when or if she'd be freed. However she refrained from uttering a single word even when she saw the unmistakable form of the 3" bright pink mouth packing ball gag in her moms hands, instead so desperate to get the relief promised from the agonising, delightful edge of climax. Inside her head as the ball was pushed inside her wide open, willingly accepting mouth Jess screamed, "OH PLEASE MOM STOP THE TORMENT GET THE TOY BACK ON I'VE EARNT MY REWARD."

Well thankfully for the sexy young woman the wait was brief and no sooner did her mom finish applying the gag than the wonderfully tormenting, arousing and most of all satisfying vibrator sprang back to life and this time it was going for it at its most pleasing of speeds. Within minutes Jess was moaning with desire, her sweet sexy young body tingling with the warm pre-orgasmic sensations she'd been so denied over the last few hours. With her mind in a complete whirl of pleasure she had no idea just what a sight her twitching, tensing and relaxing body provided as she reach the first of what her wicked mom had decided would be many, many explosive climaxes............
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Keep it up! His sister sounds like she has the most adorable nose perfect foot smelling! :)
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow that was quite an interesting but excellent story
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

I enjoyed the story and i hope to see you continue with this story maybe more parts?
ulee50
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ulee50 »

LOVED reading this story... :). Are you planning to continue the story? I certainly hope so... :). Plesae keep up the great work!
I am a switch. I normally do the tying and gagging, but also enjoy being bound and gagged. Love playing the "burglar"... :)
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

This story was never finished so don’t expect any more.
Dustysmate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dustysmate »

Would be awful if mum was overpowered and they got their revenge.... :)
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

[mention]Soraka[/mention] , great story. Panty-hoods are an often-overlooked bondage accessory that leaves no doubt at all about how helpless a person is!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great siblings in bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic