K.C. : 06 - Bedroom Fun (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

ffixwarrior
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

K.C. : 06 - Bedroom Fun (M/F)

Post by ffixwarrior »

K.C.s stories
06 - Bedroom Fun
Story index at the bottom

By K.C.

It was one of those cold winter Fridays in January where you needed thick sweaters and jackets to stay warm. Anita and I had just finished our classes for the week and were walking back to my dorm apartment. I had been wearing a black sweater, blue jeans, and Timms underneath my long black coat and gray scarf and Anita had been wearing a beige sweater, black spandex tights, brown knee-high boots underneath a white coat and thick white scarf. Once we got back to my apartment, we were relieved to find warmth and to have finally escaped from the cold winter air.

"Whew, it's really cold out there!" I remarked, once we got inside. We both removed our coats and scarves and I hung them inside the coat closet.

"Yeah, good thing it's warm and toasty in here," Anita replied. "So when do your roommates get back?" she said, as she unzipped her boots off and peeled off her socks. "Ooh, even the floor's really warm," she remarked, once her bare feet touched the carpet.

"They're all at work right now. I think they get back at 6, so we've got about 4 hours to ourselves," I replied, and removed my shoes and socks off as well.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a passionate kiss on my lips. "Looks like we have the afternoon all to ourselves then," she said and then whispered in my ear, "Let's have some fun..."

I then picked her up in my arms and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her into my room. As I carried her, she kissed and nibbled on my neck. Once we got to my room, I gently placed her down and placed her up against the wall, as a cop would before arresting someone.

"Mmm...someone's been a naughty girl, looks like I'm going to have to tie you up." I whispered into her ear. "But first, I'm going to have to remove your sweater."

I slowly removed her sweater off of her, revealing her black silky bra. I decided to keep her bra and tights on, as I enjoyed tying her up while she was partially clothed.

"What did I do, officer? Please let me go..." she pleaded, playing along with the role.

I pulled some ropes out from my drawer and pulled her hands behind her back.

"You're not going anywhere," I said, as I used one of the ropes to bind her wrists. I wrapped the rope horizontally around her wrists about 3 times then vertically 3 times. Before I tied the knot off, I playfully tugged her ropes tighter than I normally would, making her grunt a little "unh".

"Now...slowly spread your legs for me so I can search you." I began to "mock search" her, as I caressed her smooth skin and fondled her breasts. I then kissed the back of her neck and moved my hands lower down her body and felt her legs through her soft spandex tights. I moved my hands back up again into her pants and began to rub on her clit. "I'm gonna make you really wet..."

She then began to moan with pleasure and even started to caress my cock with her wrists tied behind her, as it became hard from all this excitement. I could tell she was excited too, as she caressed me faster and faster the more I pleasured her.

"Mmm...no more, no more," she said, once she had had enough pleasure of me rubbing her. "Go get ready..."

This was a sign for me to go freshen up (she liked me smelling clean) for her before we made love to each other.

"Ok, but first..."

I directed her onto my bed and laid her face down onto her stomach. I took another length of rope and tied her ankles together, wrapping the rope around horizontally 3 times before tying the knot off. I then took the final piece of rope and used it to hogtie her wrists and ankles together. Finally, I took out a long hankerchief and blindfolded her with it.

"There, that should hold you till I get back. Don't go anywhere," I said into her ear before taking a quick shower.

When I had finished, I returned to find her playfully struggling against her bonds, tugging deliciously on her hogtie rope. I then completely undressed for her and knelt down behind her legs to untie her.

"Time to let you out of these ropes, hmm?" I said.

As I untied her, her feet brushed up against my cock. Sensing this, she positioned it between her feet and began to stroke it. This drove me mad with excitement and I strongly fought the urge to let out on her. Not to mention, this made it extremely difficult to untie her knots with my focus being broken. Finally, after a surge of determination, I undid the knots of her hogtie rope and went on to untie her wrist and ankle bindings. Once she was free, we passionately made love to each to each other and managed to clean ourselves up just before my roommates came back.

The end

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Tag your stories or I'm locking them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic