gerberval9 : 07 - Battle of the Grandmas (m/FF)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

gerberval9 : 07 - Battle of the Grandmas (m/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

gerberval9's stories
07 - Battle of the Grandmas
Story index at the bottom

By gerberval9

This story was found on gerberval9 Deviantart's page

This story took place back when I was sixteen. My parents were once again out of town, and my Grandma Morgan was staying with at my place to make sure me and Alex, my little sister, survived. Grandma Morgan, or Morgan as she preferred to be called by everyone, including my dad, her son, was a very stubborn individual. If she didn't like something, she made sure it was either destroyed or removed from her presence. And she was a rather intimidating woman, I might add. Almost six feet tall, with iron gray hair, and piercing blue eyes. She was a regular visitor to the gym, giving her a strong physique, so yeah, Morgan was definitely intimidating.

Now, I had just returned from school with Alex close behind me. She went upstairs to her room. Morgan was in the kitchen, drinking coffee and reading a murder mystery novel.

"Hey Morgan," I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Alan," she said, her tone stiff. She always sounded stiff though. "How was school?" She barely had a french accent anymore from living in the states for so long.

"Not bad." I grabbed a snack from the pantry, but as I headed to the living room, I heard the front door open and a voice call out.

"Alan? Alan are you home?" I froze, the Pop-Tart falling from my hands to land on the floor. That was my second grandma, Elizabeth. Unlike Morgan, she loved to be called Nana. She could be described as the exact opposite of Morgan. Shorter and round, with dark brown hair and a ready laugh at anything remotely funny. The only thing they had in common was stubbornness, and an absolute hatred for the other grandmother. And I had no idea what Nana was doing in my house. I ran back to the kitchen to find Morgan and Nana glaring daggers at each other.

"What are you doing here?" Morgan demanded, her arms folded across her chest. Nana ignored her as she saw me.

"Oh Alan! I wanted to see how you were doing!" She pushed past Morgan and wrapped me up in a hug.

"Hey Nana," I said, still a little shocked that the two hadn't killed each other yet. "I'm fine."

"Is she feeding you properly?" Nana inquired in a mock whisper. Morgan's nostrils flared at this.

"You think I would starve my grandson?" she asked angrily. "You eat enough, don't you Alan?" It was never wise to disagree with Morgan. But before I could speak, Nana rounded on Morgan.

"Like he would tell the truth in front of you!" she exclaimed. "You bully him to do what you want!"

"I would never!" Morgan said firmly. "At least I actually care about him, unlike you, Elizabeth, who always lets him get away with anything he wants!" This wasn't really true, but Elizabeth swelled in indignation.

"You care about him??? The front door was unlocked! What if I had been a burglar? A kidnapper? A serial killer???"

As a person who thoroughly loves bondage, I've noticed that whenever I hear words like kidnapping, tied up, gagged, and things like that, my focus narrows in on it instantly. I asked my wife if she was the same way, and to my pleasant surprise, she admitted that yes, she did the same thing.

Anyway, at the word, kidnapper, an idea sprung into my head. I'd been a while since I'd tied anyone up, and the idea of binding my grandmothers seemed intriguing. Morgan was about to deliver some devastating retort when I interrupted.

"Can I say something?" Both women turned to look at me, and feeling stupidly reckless, I plowed forward.

"Morgan," I said calmly. "Nana's right. If she had been a criminal, she just walked through the front door." Nana flashed a smug grin at Morgan, who looked speechless.

"But Nana," I said swiftly. "Suppose it had been a criminal and you were here alone. What would you do?" Nana looked nonplussed, and Morgan smiled thinly.

"Well... well I'd call the police," Nana said, but I knew that she hated using her cell phone.

"I have an idea to see who can prove they are the better caretaker in an emergency," I announced, and once again, both ladies looked at me. "And since Nana brought it up, the emergency will be one of a burglar breaking into the house. Are we agreed?" Morgan tilted her chin up a bit.

"I don't know if Elizabeth can handle a competition Alan." Nana shot her a venomous look before saying, "What's the contest Alan?" I hid a grin as I outlined my plan.

"It'll be this scenario: the criminal has just robbed the house. I'm unconscious on the floor, and the bad guy just tied you two up. You have to escape and get to your phone." Both women looked a little taken aback by my suggestion.

"Tie us up?" Morgan repeated. "With what?"

"I have rope," I told her. Nana was looking just a little nervous.

"And what would this prove?" she inquired.

"I'm unconscious!" I reminded her. "Someone has robbed the house! The faster you can get untied, the better chance of catching the bad guy!" For a moment, I was worried that neither of them would go for the idea. It was strange, and honestly? How would that ever prove who was the better caregiver? But I didn't need to worry.

"I don't know Alan," Nana said slowly, but in doing this, Morgan saw an opportunity to strike.

"She knows she'll lose if she tries Alan," she said loftily. Nana's eyes hardened, and with her jaw set stubbornly, she spoke.

"Alright then! Let's do this!" I left to grab my duffel bag full of ropes and returned to find both grandmothers sizing each other up as if they were about to box.

"A few rules," I said, setting the bag down. "First rule: No helping the other person."

"Didn't plan on doing that to begin with," Morgan said.

"Same here," growled Nana. It was difficult not to laugh.

"Second rule: no attempts to sabotage the other person." Both nodded in agreement. Opening the bag, I removed a pair of long scarves.

"I'm going to blindfold both of you so you can't see what I'm doing to the other person," I explained. "That way you have no idea if your bindings are similar or not." Both my grandmothers sat in the kitchen chairs, both of which had low backs which would tying my grandmothers easier. I quickly tied the scarves around their eyes, and once I was sure they were blind, I got to work. I started on Morgan first. She wore a white blouse and a simple tan skirt, which would make binding her much easier.

"I'm going to gag you first," I warned her. "That way you can't say anything that might give Nana some hints."

"Go ahead Alan!" Morgan said fiercely. From the bag I produced a long woolen sock and a roll of silver duct tape. Rolling the sock into a ball, I told Morgan to open her mouth. I carefully worked the gag past her lips. Morgan stiffened in obvious surprise at the size of the gag, but stayed still. Once the sock was in place, I wrapped the tape around her head three or four times so that the gag was firmly in place.

"Say something," I instructed Morgan. She tried, but all I heard was deadened grunts. I pulled her arms around the back of the chair and tied her hands together with a simple cinch. Using what was left of that rope, I tied the other end to the back of her chair. It was a good thing that I had gagged Morgan right off the bat. She grunted and tried to complain, but the gag stifled her attempts. The next rope bound her elbows, pulling them until they were almost touching. Cords lashed her to the chair, around her middle, beneath her breasts and above them. I tied her legs next, inching her skirt up a bit so that I could properly bind her thighs. Morgan moaned again, but I ignored her. Once finished binding her ankles, I ran a long cord from her feet to her hands and pulled it tight so that her feet were pulled off the floor.

“Hold on a sec Morgan.” I approached Nana, who obviously heard me approaching and smiled.

“Do your worst sweetheart!” It’s a good thing she hadn’t seen what I’d done to Morgan. Now, Nana was wearing a blue button down shirt and tan slacks, and as I surveyed her, I realized that I wouldn’t be able to tie her the way I’d tied Morgan.

“Nana, can you kneel for a little bit?” Nana did so, still smiling cheerfully. It struck me that both my grandmothers had assumed that I didn’t know much about bondage except for what I saw in movies. Nana was just a little on the heavier side, so instead of tying her palms together, I crossed her wrists behind her back and lashed them together. For a gag, I did the same thing I did to Morgan, and like Morgan, Nana reacted with some surprise. Once the gag was in place, I slowly lowered Nana face down on the floor. I bound her ankles and thighs, and then looped a rope between her bound feet and wrists. I gave it a sharp pull, and Nana let out a startled grunt as her body arched. She wasn’t flexible enough for me to pull her feet all the way to her hands, but it still wasn’t comfortable for her.

“Alright then,” I said, pulling off their blindfolds and stepping back to survey the two of them. “It’s time for you to escape!” Morgan and Nana looked at each other, their eyes wide with shock at the sight of the other.

“Go ahead,” I pushed. “Try to get free!” It was rather enjoyable. I loved both of my grandmothers, but it did feel good to see them squirm. Nana was more energetic, grunting and moaning as she fought the ropes binding her, rolling around desperately on the floor. Morgan was more collected, taking her time trying to find the knots and loose cords.

Ten minutes went by, and neither were close to escaping.

Twenty minutes… Morgan’s hair had fallen loose from her bun in her efforts and was now all over her face. Nana was breathing heavily through her nose, her face rather pink as she strained at the ropes.

Thirty minutes… both women were sweating and panting, their efforts obviously tiring. Alex entered the kitchen about this time, and at the sight of me standing over our bound grandmothers, she just rolled her eyes.

“I don’t want to know,” was all she said before exiting.

Forty minutes… Nana was still, her eyes closed, her breathing labored. Morgan was still fighting, but her eyes were half-closed, like she was about to fall asleep.

Fifty minutes… both seemed to have given up, neither having the energy to even moan. My timer went off at one hour, and I finally spoke.

“Well, that’s game!” I untied Nana’s hogtie, though I didn’t untie her hands or remove the gag. As her body relaxed, Nana groaned in relief, her face returning to it’s normal color. Morgan I just removed the ropes binding her to the chair, leaving her hands and legs tied.

“The gag is going to hurt a little,” I warned them. I was gentle, but still winced a little as I pulled the duct tape away. Nana spat out the saturated sock, gasping and heaving as she did. I fetched a glass of water and held it to her lips. She drank greedily, and once she had finished, I removed Morgan’s gag as well.

“Everyone okay?” I asked. Both women were still rather red in the face.

“I think so,” Nana said. “My hands are a little tingly.” Morgan also inclined her head.

“Same here, though my left arm seems to have fallen asleep.” Part of me wanted to leave both of them tied up for a little longer, but luckily, the smart part of my brain took over. I completely untied them, and they let out soft moans as the blood started flowing properly.

“Looks like neither of you won,” I told them. “So… what does that mean?” Nana glanced at Morgan, then back at me.

“We might need a rematch,” she said, a hint of a smile on her lips. “Where on earth did you learn that Alan?” Morgan also looked interested in what I would say.

“Just learned it from some friends,” I replied simply.

I took some creative liberties with this story. I don’t really remember how it came up, but the binding of my grandmothers did actually happen. Sadly, there was never another tie up after this story, though both of my grandmothers have shared fond memories of that day. Bizarre right? And for some reason, they never mentioned it to my parents. Alex did of course, but both Nana and Morgan defended me.

gerberval9

TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

This is definitely one of my favourite stories on the site! Regularly find myself coming back to it :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I loved this story although couldn’t imagine doing it with my grandmas 😂
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wonderful bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic