15 Times Jessica Alba Wound Up In Peril (F)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

freyjaceleste862

15 Times Jessica Alba Wound Up In Peril (F)

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Last edited by freyjaceleste862 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

Last edited by pam01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We're done here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

She was always such a great did
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

It appears, she seems to enjoy being bound and helpless. She would feel at home on this forum :)
MAgrippaLFcos3xfecit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MAgrippaLFcos3xfecit »

Pretty nice material. Hopefully she enjoyed shooting those shots and scenes lol...
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Would be nice to know if there are scenes with Jessica putting her hands up in surrender.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
leannec
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leannec »

So cool.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

This is amazing, especially that last one! Did she really kidnap herself for her own fantasy???
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

You know she as kidnapped in real life. She wa found tied up in a trunk after being kidnapped off the set of "Flipper" or whatever the dolphin show she was on was called. Google it
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

LaxMax wrote: 1 year ago You know she as kidnapped in real life. She wa found tied up in a trunk after being kidnapped off the set of "Flipper" or whatever the dolphin show she was on was called. Google it
Yeah I heard of that, insane. I remember flipper, seeing Jessica Alba on it as a small boy made me realize that maybe girls were pretty and didnt have cooties :lol: :lol: :lol:
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Of course Jessica Alba was kidnapped. The things I would do to see her in that trunk, bound, gagged and blindfolded
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Monty wrote: 1 year ago Of course Jessica Alba was kidnapped. The things I would do to see her in that trunk, bound, gagged and blindfolded
Jessica Alba DiD scenes helped me realize I enjoyed TUGs. Have a feeling if you were her kidnapper she might not have been freed :P Not that I blame you :lol:
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

TickleTorture wrote: 1 year ago
Monty wrote: 1 year ago Of course Jessica Alba was kidnapped. The things I would do to see her in that trunk, bound, gagged and blindfolded
Jessica Alba DiD scenes helped me realize I enjoyed TUGs. Have a feeling if you were her kidnapper she might not have been freed :P Not that I blame you :lol:
I'm mostly a sub, so I probably would've hoped to have been tied up with her. Or be tied up by her, if she's willing to do so
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic