The First Time I Got Tied Up

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Surely wouldn’t be the last…

Meaghan Ward
From Medium.com

I got into BDSM very early into my sexual experiences.

For some, being tied or locked up by someone might be a total nightmare, or at least something you save until you’re a little older and more mature, to handle the emotional aspects of losing control.

But when I was young that’s what I loved about sex — the feelings of being in control, and the give and take of letting someone else completely control my body with my consent.

So that’s when David, the guy I lost my virginity to asked me if he could tie me up, I said yes without a second thought.

There has to be trust in this situation.

I was young, a delicate seventeen year old senior in high school, laid down in a college freshman’s bunkbed, and David pulled out the ropes.
I was puzzled for a moment because I was expecting something like pieces of silk cloth or even handcuffs, but these were four equal lengths of thick, industrial style rope that was rough to the touch.

He was serious about this, and had been prepared.

“How about we just start with my wrists and not my ankles,” I suggested, and he obliged.

I put my hands up by the headboard and giggled impatiently as he tied me to the bedposts, not too tight, but tight enough that I could feel the rough rope scraping my skin every time I moved.

I was completely under his control at that point — and there was no way we would have gotten there if I hadn’t trusted him implicitly.

Barring some sort of Gerald’s Game situation, I trusted that David wouldn’t leave me tied up to a bed alone to freak me out just for fun.

Bondage is something to practice only with those you trust the most.

It’s the only way you’ll be able to relax and have fun with it.

Relax and let everything go.

I realized right away that David was in complete control of my body.

He could touch or kiss any part of me without me being able to stop him — and he did.

At that tender age of seventeen I was still self-conscious about guys going down on me for fear they’d think I’d smell or taste bad, and of course David used this as his opportunity to go south on me, and thank God for that, because it was the first orgasm from oral stimulation I ever had.
And it was intense.

I bucked against the mattress as he sucked and licked and probed my pussy with his tongue, and felt my wrists grind against the ropes, scraping them red and raw, but I didn’t care because that was what was making it so hot and intense.

I so wanted to reach a hand down and bring his face up to kiss me, but I couldn’t, and that’s how he got me to finally cum.
Because I finally let go of all control and gave in to the bondage that turned me on so hard.

Never be ashamed for what you like in bed.

When we were finished and David untied me, he asked me how I liked it and I didn’t know what to say.

Why was I so afraid to tell him that I loved every moment of it and couldn’t wait to do it again?

Maybe because I knew even then that some people think it’s “weird” to like getting tied up and dominated by men, to want to be spanked by them, to want to be ravished by them.

I carried shame with me into the situation, but left it it feeling free.

So, I told him I loved it, and he was glad, and overall we were very happy in bed together.

Explore your kinks — don’t be afraid or ashamed for wanting to try something new.

You never know when you’re going to love it until you try it.