Captivepenny Stories (I believe all are F/F)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

freyjaceleste862

Captivepenny Stories (I believe all are F/F)

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Note: Veteran TUG readers and writers should or might remember Captivepenny, real name Penny Douglass, who, in the 1990s/early 2000s wrote many possibly real-life stories about being bound and gagged with her friends in various scenarios (to cut it short she played TUGs). Captivepenny sadly passed away around 2007 at a very young age of 25 but her stories, were uploaded on a missing/defunct website. After much detective work with a like-minded friend whom does not wish to be named, we have recollected all, if not most, of the original Captivepenny stories. The stories are 100% unedited in the link below (PDF) except for typo/spelling and grammar mistakes.

Attached is a link to a Google Drive of the stories we've found and restored. The words all all hers and hrers alone. In some parts, there are pictures of words so they may not appear properly (alas I'm/we're not an expert) but it should not hamper the reading.

Further note: All her stories aor PG, ie, for anyone to read. So don't fear!

Further further note: I've not read all specifically so ages are not well-defined (Jodi, I believe, is the youngest) but all are teenagers.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d7OhXV ... IqaLP/view

Happy reading and thanks to Captivepenny, may she RIP.
Last edited by freyjaceleste862 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Thank you!!! I've been looking for these stories for years
freyjaceleste862

gaggedrock29 wrote: 6 years ago Thank you!!! I've been looking for these stories for years
Glad you like it.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Outstanding work Freyjaceleste862, thank you to you and your friend for the effort.
freyjaceleste862

Fordman wrote: 6 years ago Outstanding work Freyjaceleste862, thank you to you and your friend for the effort.
noted.
freyjaceleste862

Thanks to all who looked. There will be slight edits--spacing issues--but no cotent changes later.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

well done guys, the stories brought back many memories, again very well done.
freyjaceleste862

dymoke wrote: 6 years ago well done guys, the stories brought back many memories, again very well done.
Thank you
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Many thanks to you and your cohort for saving these priceless treasures from the past and making them available to us.
freyjaceleste862

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago Many thanks to you and your cohort for saving these priceless treasures from the past and making them available to us.
You're welcome.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

many thanks for putting up her stories, I remember her site brilliant stories and very well wrote, again, thankyou,
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing stories! Thanks for posting
freyjaceleste862

Yes Thanks again. Old timers should remember here.
licensetotie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by licensetotie »

I think I might actually have two more of her stories that aren't included here. But I'd have to either type them out myself or take photos of the old copied pages I have of them since I don't own a copy machine or scanner atm. I can't remember the name of the first one but the second one was called Night Of The Mummies or something like that.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, [mention]licensetotie[/mention], nice to have you on board.
Please post when ready. It would be really nice if you could type them but I know how much work that might involve.
Thanks for offering and I'm sure we would accept in either form.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
freyjaceleste862

licensetotie wrote: 6 years ago I think I might actually have two more of her stories that aren't included here. But I'd have to either type them out myself or take photos of the old copied pages I have of them since I don't own a copy machine or scanner atm. I can't remember the name of the first one but the second one was called Night Of The Mummies or something like that.
Very interesting. Maybe give a summary of them? Never heard of that title.
licensetotie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by licensetotie »

Thanks Xtc and will do. The ironic part is I don't even really care that much for DID in general. But when I was about 12 and just starting to get into GID I happened to stumble across her stories online and fall in love with them. They were just so well written and had that kind of light hearted, innocent, tie up between friends kind of vibe that I couldn't get enough of. So I'd usually just try to imagine the characters as boys when I'd read them, even going so far as to re-write the stories by hand and change their gender.

But since I didn't have a computer of my own back then that required a little resourcefulness on my part so what I did was copy a few of the stories on my friend's printer and then hide away the pages where I've kept them all these years. They even managed to just BARELY survive a flood that destroyed my entire house and almost everything in it so maybe me sharing them with you guys was just meant to be. :D

Update- Kayness guys. I just dug the pages out and I was right. The address on the pages are www.//captivepenny.onefortheweb.com. The story I have in it's entirety is called Night Of The Living Mummies and I also have the first two pages of another one called Charlette's Revenge. Idk if I have the rest of that one though, the flood might have destroyed them. But I'll keep looking and if they turn up I'll let you all know.

In the meantime I'll try to take pics of the pages and post them here. But they're pretty weathered after all these years and the ink isn't that dark on them anymore so if that doesn't work then about the only option I'd have left is to retype them by hand.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Any chance of scanning them as an OCR document?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
freyjaceleste862

licensetotie wrote: 6 years ago Thanks Xtc and will do. The ironic part is I don't even really care that much for DID in general. But when I was about 12 and just starting to get into GID I happened to stumble across her stories online and fall in love with them. They were just so well written and had that kind of light hearted, innocent, tie up between friends kind of vibe that I couldn't get enough of. So I'd usually just try to imagine the characters as boys when I'd read them, even going so far as to re-write the stories by hand and change their gender.

But since I didn't have a computer of my own back then that required a little resourcefulness on my part so what I did was copy a few of the stories on my friend's printer and then hide away the pages where I've kept them all these years. They even managed to just BARELY survive a flood that destroyed my entire house and almost everything in it so maybe me sharing them with you guys was just meant to be. :D

Update- Kayness guys. I just dug the pages out and I was right. The address on the pages are www.//captivepenny.onefortheweb.com. The story I have in it's entirety is called Night Of The Living Mummies and I also have the first two pages of another one called Charlette's Revenge. Idk if I have the rest of that one though, the flood might have destroyed them. But I'll keep looking and if they turn up I'll let you all know.

In the meantime I'll try to take pics of the pages and post them here. But they're pretty weathered after all these years and the ink isn't that dark on them anymore so if that doesn't work then about the only option I'd have left is to retype them by hand.
Tried the link, it is broken. I think my PDF has Charlette's Revenge?
licensetotie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by licensetotie »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Any chance of scanning them as an OCR document?
Nope. I lost my scanner and printer in the flood so the best I could do would be to retype it and then post it here.
licensetotie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by licensetotie »

Tried the link, it is broken. I think my PDF has Charlette's Revenge?
[/quote]

Well yeah it's broken. lol That's the address on the pages I have so I'm guessing it's the original page that's been closed down for years now. But you had asked me to tell you where I found the stories so that's what I did. :lol:

And good. I hope it is on there because like I said I only have like the first 2 pages of that one.
freyjaceleste862

licensetotie wrote: 5 years ago Tried the link, it is broken. I think my PDF has Charlette's Revenge?
Well yeah it's broken. lol That's the address on the pages I have so I'm guessing it's the original page that's been closed down for years now. But you had asked me to tell you where I found the stories so that's what I did. :lol:

And good. I hope it is on there because like I said I only have like the first 2 pages of that one.
[/quote]

Ok. If worse comes to worse, you ould just manually type it out or just the summary again.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Just discovered this link. I was a huge fan of captivepenny when she wrote this stories, it Will be great reading them all over again. Thanks
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
freyjaceleste862

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago Just discovered this link. I was a huge fan of captivepenny when she wrote this stories, it Will be great reading them all over again. Thanks
No problem
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

DM me if you want
Like breast bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic