Tie-up game with Aunt (m/F)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tie-up game with Aunt (m/F)

Post by Sportsfan »

A short and cute story I recently found on DeviantArt, first published in 2013 (based on the first line, apparently it may have been copied and pasted from another more TUGS specific site where it was originally posted.

Tie-up game with Aunt
Posted by namename1234
I know this is a site dedicated to mothers being tied up but my story is about my aunt Kristie.

The story took place about 10 years ago and it was the only time I ever got to tie her up.

It was the summer before my freshmen year in high school and Aunt Kristie was about 38 or 39.

My mom and dad went out of town for the weekend to attend the wedding of a family friend and they asked Kristie if she would stay the weekend with me at our house. Aunt Kristie and I had a very good relationship. She was extremely fun loving but she always drew a line with how far things could go. In so many ways she was like a second mom. I had, and still do have, a great deal of respect for her. To this day, she is still my favorite aunt.

Mom and dad left for the wedding Friday afternoon and when I got home, Aunt Kristie had not arrived yet. She worked in the clothing department at a store in the mall. She always dressed very nice and elegant. I guess I should describe her. Is is about 5'10" and maybe 130 lbs. She has dark hair, which she usually keeps at medium length. She was an athlete in college and kept herself in great shape. I thought it was cool that my friends thought she was hot.

At the time, I knew nothing about bondage or anything like that. I had never looked up anything on the web. All I knew was that I really liked seeing women tied up in movies and TV. Like any kid, when I was younger, we played tied up games and such with the neighbor girls. But that was when I was 8,9, and 10. Before the situation with Aunt Kristie, the last time I had tied up someone was a few summers before. The girls complained that they could never get free when I tied them up, so they stopped playing...plus we got older and became interested in other things than "kid games".

After I got home, I did my usual, I showered, grabbed a bite to eat, and began watching a little TV. Aunt Kristie would be getting home around 4:30 with pizza and a few DVD's.

Nothing good was on TV and I did a bunch of channel changing. I finally decided to leave the TV on a channel that was playing "old" movies (remember, it was 2003 so any movie made before 1990 is old to me lol).

A new movie was about to start and at that moment Aunt Kristie arrived home. I went into the kitchen to greet her. I was happy to see her for several reason. I liked her a great deal, she had pizza, and most of all, she had DVDs. I have to admit, I did notice how good she looked. She was wearing a black form fitting dress, sheer black hose, and black heels. I jokingly told her that if i took a picture of her, my friends would pay a million dollars for a copy. She laughed and said something about retiring early.

I put a few slices of pizza on my plate, grabbed the DVDs and headed back into the living room. When I saw what was on TV I almost dropped my plate. There was a guy tying up a bunch of women. I think I froze as I was starring at the TV because I didn't even notice Aunt Kristie had moved past me and took a seat on the couch. But I do remember her saying, "Oh, Terror Among Us. I haven't seen this in ages. It use to give me the creeps."

I was in shock as I took a seat. The guy has several beautiful ladies tied up at one time. Needless to say, I was so so happy and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I loved the scene but I didn't like the part where the blonde lady (Sarah Purcell) hopped across the room and jumped out the window to attract attention. But besides that, WOW...what a scene.

Well, I have to admit; as the scene was playing out, I started to think about Aunt Kristie tied up. I had never thought like that before but watching that scene make me visualize her bound and gagged. My mind began racing, trying to come up with ways of getting her to let me tie her up.

Understand, I don't remember exactly how the conversation that followed went, but it was something like this:

A commercial came on and I asked her why the movie always creeped her out. She said something about how scary it would be to be tied up, gagged and threatened by a strange man. I told her that seeing that I care for her safety, she should practice being tied up and trying to get free. She laughed it off. But I persisted. I remember making a comment about how I bet she could free herself in no time seeing that she worked out all the time and was in great shape. Finally, she looked at me and with a serious look on her face she said, "why do you want to tie me up so bad?" I was a little nervous a first because she looked like she was annoyed. I said the first thing that came to my mind. I told her about the tie up games we use to play with the neighbor girls and how they couldn't get free. I just thought it would be cool to see if I could tie her her and see if she was able to get free...plus, it would be good practice for her incase the department store got robbed. She laughed it off and said, "I don't think so." With that, she got up off the couch, smiled at me, rubbed my head and headed into the kitchen.

I felt so stupid and totally embarrassed. I felt like a fool.

A few minutes passed and Aunt Kristie came back in the room. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. Again, she had a semi-serious look on her face. I felt a lecture coming on. She sat down and said, "There have to be rules." I had no clue as to what she meant. I thought she meant rules about our relationship. Then she said words I will never forget, "If I tell you it's too tight, you have to loosen it up." My heart raced...she was going to let me tie her up!!!! She said she thought about it and as long as I didn't go overboard, I could "help her practice." I literally jumped off the chair and began to thank her a million times. I promised her that I would respect her wishes.

She asked me how I was going to tie her up and with what. After a little thought, I told her I would use some of the leftover rope from the clothes line that was put up in the basement. She was fine with that. As I went into the basement to get the rope. I can't tell you the excitement I felt as I was getting the rope. I WAS ABOUT TO TIE UP MY HOT AUNT!!!

I returned to the living room with the rope. Seeing that it was all in one piece, I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and cut off several pieces. She asked me how I was going to tie her up. I asked if it was ok for me to tie her hands behind her back, her ankles and her knees...just like I did with the neighbor girls. She was ok with that. She again reminded me to loosen the ropes if she said it was too tight.

She got up off the couch and I told her to put her hands behind her back. I wrapped rope around her wrists several times and tied it off. I asked it that was too tight and after moving her hands around a little she said it was ok. I walked her back to the couch and had her sit down. I placed her ankles together and tied them securely. Lastly, I tied her legs together just above the knees. That was the first time I had ever felt hose covered legs and I was amazed at how great it felt. After I had her tied up, she made a comment about how secure I had tied her. It was not too tight but it was very secure. I asked her if I could get something to gag her. That's where she drew the line...no gags. I was fine with that...hell...she let me tie her up so I didn't give a damn about a silly gag.

So, for the next 5 or so minutes, she tried like crazy to get free. She did her best and made no progress. She was surprised that she couldn't get free. I really enjoyed watching her laugh and wiggle around on the couch. I told her I would untie her whenever she wanted me to but she insisted on trying to get free. She struggled for another 5 minutes and gave up. She said she couldn't get free. I began to untie her and had almost as much fun untying her as I did tying her up.

The rest of the night was a blur. All I could think of was the sight of my beautiful Aunt tied up.

That was the one and only chance I had to tie her up. I did try again a few weeks later when I went over her house to cut her grass but I wasn't so lucky.

To this day, I still think about the wonderful night I tied up my Aunt Kristie
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Oh I love Aunt stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic