gerberval9 : 02 - College (M/F)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

gerberval9 : 02 - College (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

gerberval9's stories
02 - College
Story index at the bottom

By gerberval9

This story was found on gerberval9 Deviantart's page

This story takes place back when I was a junior in college. I was in my early twenties, and by that time, I had become fairly skilled at the art of bondage. I was hanging out with some friends of mine, all of whom were rather strange like myself. We were the crowd that we didn't care what people thought about us. If we were going to do something weird, damn the world! They were good people, and I have several fond memories of them.

Now, I am an aspiring author. Nothing published, but I enjoyed writing. And it also gave me the excuse to create certain opportunities among my friends. One in particular was a girl named Aleesha. She was very pretty, with long blond hair, riveting blue eyes, and seemed to be constantly smiling. She was a little on the heavier side, not fat mind you, but just a little tubby. I was on Facebook when she messaged me.

"What's up?"

"Not much. U?" This went on for a few minutes before a light bulb appeared in my head. Trying my best to sound reluctant via text, I messaged her.

"Hey, know how I'm a writer?"

"Yeah!"

"Could I ask a weird favor?"

"Ha ha! Sure!" Preparing myself, I went on to explain how I had a character that I wanted to be captured, but I wasn't sure whether she should escape on her own or be rescued. Basically, I told Aleesha that I wanted to tie her up for research. A few minutes later, she replied.

"Wow! Ha ha ha! Yeah, sounds fun!" We set up a time to meet up at her apartment, and I signed off, not believing my luck. The day came, and I arrived precisely at the time we agreed on. Aleesha answered soon after my knock.

"Hey Mark!"

"Hi Aleesha." Entering her apartment, I saw that she had cleared a spot in the living room for us.

"None of my roommates are home right now," she told me, a sly grin on her face. "So don't be naughty!" That's something I should have said about her sooner. Aleesha loved to make a situation weird. Her jokes and puns were always sexual. I just shook my head as I opened my bag.

"I want to try a few different things," I told her as I pulled out the coils of rope. "Nothing too crazy." I started with a few basic ties. I tied her hands in front of her, which she got out of easily. I tied her hands behind her back the second time, and that only took her five minutes to get free.

"Is this it?" Aleesha asked, looking anything but impressed. I suppressed a grin as I motioned for her to turn around. Once again, I tied her hands behind her back, her palms pressed together and cinching the rope tightly. But then I took another cord and wrapped that around her upper arms, pulling them tight so that her elbows came together. Aleesha stiffened as she felt the unexpected strain on her shoulders..

"Whoa!"

"You okay?" I asked. As much as I liked tying up women, I had no actual desire to hurt them. And I'd told her that if she got uncomfortable, she was to let me know so I could untie her. Aleesha nodded, and I helped her down onto her stomach. Tying her ankles and thighs, I then grabbed another rope. Looping it around the ropes binding her ankles and arms, I pulled it into a tight hogtie, and Aleesha bent backwards with a grunt.

"There! Try to get out now!" She struggled for a minute, but was soon shaking her head.

"Could you untie my elbows?" Aleesha asked. "My arm is going numb because of that."

Note to the readers: That kind of a binding can be painful if the person hasn't stretched before hand.

Once her elbows were free, and I retied the hogtie to her wrists, Aleesha continued her struggle. This time, it took her a good twenty minutes to get free. While better than my previous attempts, I was disappointed that she got free.

"It's a good thing you're not looking to actually kidnap me," Aleesha told me with a smirk. "I don't think you'd be good at it!" She shouldn't have said that. Fetching one of the chairs, I motioned for her to sit. I tied her arms behind her back once more, but then I had her lean against the back of the chair, her arms between her and the wood. I then began to lash her to the chair, looping cords under and above her breasts. Another cord encircled her waist, and I bound her legs together, lashing her feet to one of the wooden legs of the seat. Finally, for the finale, I pulled out a pair of clean socks and a roll of duct tape.

"Whoa there," Aleesha said at the sight of them. "You're gagging me?"

"This needs to be as realistic as possible, right?" I asked. I knew that if she said no, I wouldn't gag her. But I would be lying if I didn't really want to. To my relief, Aleesha gave her consent. I pushed the socks into her mouth, and then wrapped the tape around her head three or four times, sealing her mouth shut. I had her try to say some words, but all that came out was a soft mumble.

"Would you mind screaming?" I asked, curious to see if the gag would actually stifle any cries for help. Aleesha did her best, but the loudest sound she could make was a mildly loud grunt.

Now, I had tied up women before. Not just my cousins or friends, but I'd tied up my aunt once, and even my grandmother a couple times (all stories for other times). But this was the first time I had tied up an adult woman that wasn't related to me. I couldn't help but notice that Aleesha's breasts had swelled considerably, due to the pressure from the ropes. There was an excitement flowing through me that I hadn't really felt before. Aleesha sat there before me, helpless, completely at my mercy. If I felt so inclined, I could do whatever I wanted to her.

But I feel that I am a decent person, and I did nothing to violate my friend. I did let her struggle for a good half hour before finally untying her. Halfway through, I removed the gag, feeling slightly uncomfortable in the silence. It was a few minutes after that her roommates started to return.

Their first reactions were of shock and surprise, but they all started to find it amusing. One of them, a cute girl who had just graduated college, mentioned that it looked kind of fun...

gerberval9

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The link is at the top of the story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic