gerberval9 : 05 - The Return of the Babysitter (m/f)

Have a link to other website featuring like minded stories? Post them here. Be sure to follow board rules when posting links.

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

gerberval9 : 05 - The Return of the Babysitter (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

gerberval9's stories
05 - The Return of the Babysitter
Story index at the bottom

By gerberval9

This story was found on gerberval9 Deviantart's page

Warning: this story contains some nudity and sexual themes. But I do have permission from my wife to share this story. She has some rather interesting bondage stories that I am not allowed to share, but I suspect that is the reason why she is okay with me sharing this.

A quick recap: Jackie was a girl that I had babysat while in high school. She was two years younger than me. I had learned that she and her brother liked to tie each other up, and had offered my assistance in their games. Two years after graduating, Jackie had invited me to her house. And when I arrived, no one was home but her.

Wearing a bikini, offering one last tie up game.

I hesitated, but Jackie smiled at me.

"One last time," she repeated. "Come on Alan, just one more time." Several thoughts went through my head. The first was that this was Jackie, the girl that I had babysat. The second was that she looked quite fine in that bikini, that she filled it out very nicely. The third was that she had just graduated high school, making her barely a freshman in college. The fourth, and this was the clincher, she was old enough to make her own decisions.

I grinned as I approached her.

"Why not?" She giggled and nodded towards the pile of ropes lying beside the chair.

"Want to make a small wager?" she asked, and I shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" I replied, and her smile grew.

"If I can escape in under ten minutes," she said, "Then you have to do what I say for the rest of the night. And I have the entire Twilight set at the ready." I shuddered at her words. Jackie knew how much I hated those movies.

"That's steep," I told her. "What do I get if you lose?" Jackie smirked.

"Then you can do whatever you want with me," she said in a very suggestive tone. "Anything you want." I knew exactly what she meant, and I was more than happy to agree to her terms. She jerked her head toward her hands, which I saw were not yet bound.

"Go ahead then." Pressing her palms together, I wrapped the cord around her wrists and cinched it securely. Next, I looped a rope just above her elbows and pulled it tight. Jackie let out a soft gasp, and I looked up quickly.

"Too much?" But she shook her head.

"Keep going." I tied off the rope, and then straightened up. With Jackie's shoulders pulled back, her chest was thrown out into clearer proportions, and I stared for just a moment. Jackie giggled again and said, "Stay focused Alan." Next I tied her upper body. Ropes encircled under and over her breasts, but this time, I also wrapped cords in an X around her chest, causing her boobs to enlarge even more than before. Another rope went around her waist, binding her even more firmly to the chair. I bound her thighs and ankles, running my hands down her smooth and rather shapely legs.

"Almost done," I said, standing up. "We can't finish without a gag."

"My thoughts exactly," Jackie replied. She had a handkerchief and silk scarf laying in wait, and balling up the cloth, I gently worked it into her mouth and wrapped the scarf in and around her mouth, securing the gag. Jackie tried to speak, but all that came out was a muffled mumble, and then she smiled again.

"Go ahead," I told her, backing away from her. "Try to escape!" I could tell that Jackie wasn't really trying. Sure she was struggling, but none of the usual wild struggling. Hers were slow and methodical, and her eyes were half closed, obviously enjoying the ropes.

I won't lie, there was something in my pants, and it definitely was not my phone. The ten minutes seemed to fly by, and the moment the timer hit the number 10, I stepped forward and pulled the gag from Jackie's mouth.

"Time's up," I told her softly. Jackie was smiling as she tilted her head back to look up at me.

"Bet's a bet," she told me. "But I decided to change my offer. You can do whatever you want to me, as long as you have me tied up."

"Works for me," I said before kissing her. Her response was very eager, and I found my hands starting to caress her hair, moving down her neck and to her chest. Jackie moaned under my lips, and as I pulled away, I spoke again.

"Anything I want?" Jackie's eyes were twinkling.

"Anything." That feeling was back. Having a bound woman, completely helpless in my hands. I returned the gag to her mouth, and then shed my jacket and shirt. Running my hands up and down her body, I kissed Jackie again, on the neck, cheeks, mouth, and everywhere. I found her tied to the chair looked appealing, but very undesirable for this situation.

"Hold on a sec," I said softly, reaching around her and beginning to loose the knots of the ropes holding her to the chair. Jackie looked at me curiously, but the moment she was loose from the chair, I lifted her gently up from the chair and laid her on the couch with her back to me. I hurried to get my pants off, and Jackie, looking over her shoulder at me, giggled again.

I bound Jackie in a tight-hogtie, so tight that her back was arched so that her head couldn't touch the floor.

"What do you think your parents would say if I left you like this for them to find?" I inquired, running my hand along her bare back. In our... time together, the bikini had fallen away, leaving her utterly exposed to the world, and more importantly, me.

"I think they would be horrified," Jackie admitted with a rueful grin. "They'd think that someone broke into the house and attacked me." I gave her a swift look.

"They didn't know I was coming over?" I asked, and she laughed. Her face was just a little pink from the strain of the hogtie.

"I thought it better that they didn't know," she admitted. "And I paid Mason $50 not to tell them either." I chuckled as I laid down beside her.

"He's a good kid." Jackie twisted her head to look at me.

"I'm still tied up," she reminded me. "You are still free to do what you will." I considered this, running my fingers through her hair as I thought.

"It's kind of weird," Jackie added. "You and me... You were my babysitter."

"Kind of," I admitted, glad she said and not me. "But not terrible."

"Definitely not," she agreed. "Though this is beginning to hurt." I loosed the hogtie, and she groaned appreciatively as her body straightened out. I glanced up at the clock and saw that it was almost ten.

"Well, as much as I enjoyed this, I think I should head out," I told her with a wry grin. "And yes, I get the irony of that statement." Jackie laughed, and then glanced at her very naked body.

"I seriously don't want my parents calling the cops," she told me. "So I guess you have to untie me." She sounded just a little disappointed, though I'm sure she was very sore from the bondage and... other activities. I untied her, taking my time though, and once she was free, Jackie stretched, rubbing the areas where the ropes had dug into her skin. I hurried to get my boxers and pants back on.

"This was fun," she told me happily. "We should definitely do this again." I agreed, and as she pulled on actual clothes, I picked up the rope again, toying with a small idea. Jackie, now dressed in a t-shirt and tank-top, turned in time to see me hold up the rope.

"Wha-" she began, but I had pushed her gently onto the couch before taking her hands. She didn't resist as I bound her hands in front of her, though Jackie did look confused.

"What are you doing Alan?" she inquired, not sounding panicked in the slightest.

"Just making sure you can escape when I'm gone," I replied. I pulled her over to the staircase and bound her hands on the fifth rung so she was standing. I pulled down my pants once more before pulling down Jackie's jeans.

I left soon after. Me and Jackie kept in contact for a while, but with both of us at different colleges, a long distance relationship didn't work out. A few months after our split, I stopped by my hometown and ran into her again. We laughed and talked about things, and I discovered that she was engaged to a kid I'd known in high school. I'd asked her if he played the game, and she admitted that he did, but I was far superior in my abilities.

Hope you enjoyed that. And to repeat, my wife gave her consent to my writing this tale. She thinks that good bondage tales should be shared, though I have to be careful about the ones of hers I write about. All I can say is she gave me a story about a time she spent in a boys locker room with her boyfriend, tied to the shower head.

gerberval9