Non-consensual scenarios

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
MissTape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Non-consensual scenarios

Post by MissTape »

Hey there! I'm a 21-yo girl interested in some cool RPing! As the name of the topic suggests I want to RP non-con scenarios! My character would be an unwilling victim totally hating her predicament and will try to constantly escape and you'll be a person putting her through a truly miserable experience that can involve as many layers of bondage and gagging as you want as well as various forms of humiliation! (no nudity or sexual things though, please) Some of my favourite scenario involve people getting revenge on their annoying roommates/co-workers or burglaries gone wrong! If you're interested please PM me and we can work out the details! Thanks for reading :D

PS: I'm not picky, I like both M/F and F/F scenarios so don't be shy!
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JulieG »

MissTape wrote: 2 months ago Hey there! I'm a 21-yo girl interested in some cool RPing! As the name of the topic suggests I want to RP non-con scenarios! My character would be an unwilling victim totally hating her predicament and will try to constantly escape and you'll be a person putting her through a truly miserable experience that can involve as many layers of bondage and gagging as you want as well as various forms of humiliation! (no nudity or sexual things though, please) Some of my favourite scenario involve people getting revenge on their annoying roommates/co-workers or burglaries gone wrong! If you're interested please PM me and we can work out the details! Thanks for reading :D

PS: I'm not picky, I like both M/F and F/F scenarios so don't be shy!
I'm guessing you want to be the unwilling victim in these scenarios rather the captor player.
MissTape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissTape »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago I'm guessing you want to be the unwilling victim in these scenarios rather the captor player.
Correct! Although I don't mind switching things up from time-to-time :D
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

I'd be interested, PM me.
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic