Home invasion RP...for a couple? (FM)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
User avatar
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 51
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: USA

Home invasion RP...for a couple? (FM)

Post by Seventh Crow »

Closed for now! Thanks to all who reached out!
Last edited by Seventh Crow 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Tapedupcouple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 49
Joined: 3 months ago

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Sounds fun for us! Maybe the four of us could be having a little dinner party that gets interrupted by some crooks looking to hide out for the night.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 32
Joined: 7 months ago

Post by Qwerty123 »

Not exactly married, I would be fine in giving dialogue to one of the female characters, might be a dude, but I do enjoy writing dialogue for the damsel.
User avatar
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 175
Joined: 4 months ago

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

:D Down for it, I got some lovely captors to use on you if you'd like let me know!
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
User avatar
Tapedupcouple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 49
Joined: 3 months ago

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 months ago :D Down for it, I got some lovely captors to use on you if you'd like let me know!
Would love to hear more about these captors.
User avatar
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 175
Joined: 4 months ago

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 months ago
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 months ago :D Down for it, I got some lovely captors to use on you if you'd like let me know!
Would love to hear more about these captors.
;) depends how rough you like them, or how seductive! I got one for each he he!
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
User avatar
Tapedupcouple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 49
Joined: 3 months ago

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 months ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 months ago
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 2 months ago :D Down for it, I got some lovely captors to use on you if you'd like let me know!
Would love to hear more about these captors.
;) depends how rough you like them, or how seductive! I got one for each he he!

Haha well to be honest we are a bit more on the softer side but im sure you would manage to get us tightly bound and gagged together.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic