nonconsensual bondage rp with a dramatic aspect (M/F or F/F)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
ropegagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

nonconsensual bondage rp with a dramatic aspect (M/F or F/F)

Post by ropegagged »

This could be couple in distress, the kidnapper is obsessed with the sub, or rivals sort of roleplay. I prefer really creative gags and really love couple in distress where i am one of the subs! I am 20F.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

ropegagged wrote: 1 month ago This could be couple in distress, the kidnapper is obsessed with the sub, or rivals sort of roleplay. I prefer really creative gags and really love couple in distress where i am one of the subs! I am 20F.
Hi,

I'm just stopping by to say that you won't be able to receive any PM's from folks that are interested in roleplaying with you before having the post count of 10 on the forum. That's when new users unlock the PM feature.

I noticed that you're at 8 posts as we speak hence why you won't be able to receive any requests hope it helps!
Discord: nab#2195
ropegagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropegagged »

NabHer wrote: 1 month ago
ropegagged wrote: 1 month ago This could be couple in distress, the kidnapper is obsessed with the sub, or rivals sort of roleplay. I prefer really creative gags and really love couple in distress where i am one of the subs! I am 20F.
Hi,

I'm just stopping by to say that you won't be able to receive any PM's from folks that are interested in roleplaying with you before having the post count of 10 on the forum. That's when new users unlock the PM feature.

I noticed that you're at 8 posts as we speak hence why you won't be able to receive any requests hope it helps!
Oh wow I didn't know that! It's been a while since I was on this website so I didn't know changes were made (my bad). Thank you for letting me know!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

ropegagged wrote: 1 month ago
NabHer wrote: 1 month ago
Hi,

Oh wow I didn't know that! It's been a while since I was on this website so I didn't know changes were made (my bad). Thank you for letting me know!
Well if you're still up for that RP, if you reply to this you'll hit that 10! ;)
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
ropegagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ropegagged »

Oh nice! I'm def still interested.
DioA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DioA »

If you're still looking, I have a great idea for a r.p. between rivals. If you find a third person, I also have a few ideas for couples in distress.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic