Best Friend's Mom (M or F/F)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Best Friend's Mom (M or F/F)

Post by PhantomThief »

Plot: Your character (male or female) are going over to hang out with your best friend, but they're not home. Their mom is, however, bound and gagged. However, rather than release her, you decide to have some fun with her predicament.

PM me if interested.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

I really like the scenario!

Pm me :)
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Might be a tad late, but this sounds really fun! If you're still down you can PM me!
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

I would be interested in this.
JulieG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Location: At the office.tied.up over the boss's knee being spanked, or tickling bare feet.

Post by JulieG »

PhantomThief wrote: 1 month ago Plot: Your character (male or female) are going over to hang out with your best friend, but they're not home. Their mom is, however, bound and gagged. However, rather than release her, you decide to have some fun with her predicament.

PM me if interested.
I'd quite like to be the mom who gets tied up!
bourbonbeard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bourbonbeard »

JulieG wrote: 1 month ago
PhantomThief wrote: 1 month ago Plot: Your character (male or female) are going over to hang out with your best friend, but they're not home. Their mom is, however, bound and gagged. However, rather than release her, you decide to have some fun with her predicament.

PM me if interested.

PM me and I’ll be the friend who finds you!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

bourbonbeard wrote: 4 weeks ago
JulieG wrote: 1 month ago

PM me if interested.

PM me and I’ll be the friend who finds you!
Pm me and i’ll be the neighbour who finds the friend who finds you!
(Only joking :lol: just wanted to keep the chain of replies going ;) but Julie, if you are still looking for someone to act this out with id like to throw my hat in the ring. Feel free to pm me if you want? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic