THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

HOW SHOULD THE 3 MUTINEERS BE PUNISHED? WHICH SNEAKERS SHOULD BE TAPED OVER THEIR FACES?

A - NICK'S
50%
B - STEVEN'S
No votes
C - BRAD'S
No votes
D - JEREMY'S
No votes
E - SHAWN'S
2%
F - ZACK'S
12%
G - CHRIS'
No votes
H - JOEY'S
2%
I - JOSHUA'S
5%
J - PHIL'S
No votes
K - BIG MIKE'S
7%
L - KYLE'S
No votes
M - ANDREW'S
12%
N - MITCH'S
2%
O - ETHAN'S
5%
P - RYAN'S
No votes
Q - COREY'S
No votes
R - BLAKE'S
2%

Total votes: 42

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Well, it looks like our popular MARKET DAY PUBLIC RP thread was outright deleted.
A bloody shame considering the amount of effort that went into it, not to mention its popularity with the M/M membership.
A great shame, Sir! :(
The Market Day was the closest we ever got to a Bondage Monopoly! ( even though this started off as a bad pun, I can already imagine some parts of the game; instead of proprieties, you buy subs, going to jail means the police heard your neighbors' complains an now you can't explain why you have 15 bound and gagged guys in your basement... why must I always come up with idea no-one can put into reality! :lol: )

Sad to hear we lost the only thread where you got your true moneys' worth in dirty socks, underwear, jockstraps, hokey kits...I would go on with the list, but I don't think my keyboard is waterproof...
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

I know I'm late to this kidnapping event but I'd go with Andrew's socks as they're pretty foul and a raunchy gag, but not the worst of the worst.
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I think more than anything, I'd like to be gagged with Joey's extremely sweaty socks and smell his smelly shoes (if possible to be sure I'd like to have a picture of Joey and one of his socks and shoes?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 11 months ago I think more than anything, I'd like to be gagged with Joey's extremely sweaty socks and smell his smelly shoes (if possible to be sure I'd like to have a picture of Joey and one of his socks and shoes?
Hey buddy! Nice to see you on here.
Ah, you'll have to go through Book VI of BOUND & GAGGED to spot the photos of Joey and his sweaty socks and shoes. If you remember, Steven had the privilege, or rather the misfortune, of being forcibly silenced with one of Joey's particularly sweaty black crew socks.

With that being said, I didn't know you were a fan of Joey!
Here's the photo montage of him and his stuff.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago
noarmgr wrote: 11 months ago I think more than anything, I'd like to be gagged with Joey's extremely sweaty socks and smell his smelly shoes (if possible to be sure I'd like to have a picture of Joey and one of his socks and shoes?
Hey buddy! Nice to see you on here.
Ah, you'll have to go through Book VI of BOUND & GAGGED to spot the photos of Joey and his sweaty socks and shoes. If you remember, Steven had the privilege, or rather the misfortune, of being forcibly silenced with one of Joey's particularly sweaty black crew socks.

With that being said, I didn't know you were a fan of Joey!
Here's the photo montage of him and his stuff.

oh yes I had almost forgotten this chance that steven had! Joey is my favorite character, he's so handsome and sexy. So I do not take back what I said above!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]noarmgr[/mention]
You should consider answering the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE then! I honestly didn't know you were a reader of Steven's story, so it'll be great seeing your answers on there and getting to know you and your tastes through them!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=155316 time=1682888712 user_id=73]
@noarmgr
You should consider answering the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE then! I honestly didn't know you were a reader of Steven's story, so it'll be great seeing your answers on there and getting to know you and your tastes through them!
[
if it can be useful
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic