THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

HOW SHOULD THE 3 MUTINEERS BE PUNISHED? WHICH SNEAKERS SHOULD BE TAPED OVER THEIR FACES?

A - NICK'S
50%
B - STEVEN'S
No votes
C - BRAD'S
No votes
D - JEREMY'S
No votes
E - SHAWN'S
2%
F - ZACK'S
12%
G - CHRIS'
No votes
H - JOEY'S
2%
I - JOSHUA'S
5%
J - PHIL'S
No votes
K - BIG MIKE'S
7%
L - KYLE'S
No votes
M - ANDREW'S
12%
N - MITCH'S
2%
O - ETHAN'S
5%
P - RYAN'S
No votes
Q - COREY'S
No votes
R - BLAKE'S
2%

Total votes: 42

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Well, as the story has often told us, Nick's shoes are so pungent they defy description. What better fitting punishment for rebellion could there be?
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Two guys can thank [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] for the fact he is Dutch just like me. And you cannot betray your own people. So I would thank him, and maybe on of you two accept to take the shoe for him 😜 it are Joshua his shoes so it could be more worse
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hmmm, well, given the amount of tape that's been used on us (and it's probably something nastier than plain ol' duct tape - I'm guessing extra-durable waterproof Gorilla Tape), the first part of this cunning plan ("get out") doesn't look like happening any time soon - so this revenge is going to be served at zero Kelvin. At the moment, we're a bunch of angrily-mmmphing silver worms. Do we have our eyes taped or free? If the latter, we're a bunch of angrily-mmmphing silver worms giving stink-eye.

I have weirdly mixed instincts where overkill bondage is concerned - I want out and seriously try to escape but an equal part of me is turned on by the prospect of ending up in an even more severe predicament - so I'd be a little torn on any future mutiny. I'd be tempted to nod and go along with the mutineers then try to sabotage their plans (probably by feeding everything straight back to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]): nobody likes a sneak, so there's a good chance that everyone could turn against me...

In the meantime, definitely Nick's shoes. :twisted:
Last edited by Straitjacketed 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

MMMmmmmmmph rolling around with Nick's pungent wad in my mouth, I feel almost faint at this point..... :oops: :lol:

However my thoughts voted. I indicated Zack's shoes, as I thought his skates could be at par with Nick's shoes....

Sorry my fellow worms....but I am hoping that you may be ok with coming down to my level of punishment...please forgive me :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

My my, how disrespectful of those three. And after these wonderful guys went through so much effort to put together this night for us.

But truly, you dug your grave, so lie in it. Hell, why not try a few new tricks? Maybe a gas mask with two tubes, each going into a different shoe. Nick's shoes are bad, but add Nick's AND Mitch's and that's something new and vile. But how can I say no to choosing their shoes.

Look at it this way, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is giving us a chance to choose something tonight :)

Better hope there's no twist...
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

So the lot of you would pick [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s side over our side and not get revenge of him making us silver worms. Even you [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] would even snitch on me, [mention]Killua[/mention], and [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] for immunity.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago So the lot of you would pick @bondagefreak's side over our side and not get revenge of him making us silver worms. Even you @Straitjacketed would even snitch on me, @Killua, and @LockedCheeseBird for immunity.
Consider the full picture though, mate. You get "revenge" and "even" the playing field. What's stopping BF from hitting back at you again and making it worse? Then you go for revenge again and he returns and ups the ante and length. At what point will your willpower break while pushing that boulder up the mountain?
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Nick's shoes? Are you guys insane? Or trying to kill us?

Uh, I mean, guys, could you please be a bit merciful? Don't you see he's just trying to pit us subs against each other, and our intentions were good! It could have benefitted us all, taught the mastermind behind all this a lesson! Surely you can't blame us for trying to fight while you just surrender to get some justice/revenge?

Can I do anything to sway your minds? Please, you guys must want something, surely we can come to an agreement? Guys?
Banner by Bondagefreak
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Stormee wrote: 2 years agoEven you @Straitjacketed would even snitch on me, @Killua, and @LockedCheeseBird for immunity.
I'd be disappointed if offered immunity. I just enjoy winding both sides up. :twisted:

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago
Stormee wrote: 2 years agoEven you @Straitjacketed would even snitch on me, @Killua, and @LockedCheeseBird for immunity.
I'd be disappointed if offered immunity. I just enjoy winding both sides up. :twisted:
Adding fuel to the fire. You should get a shoe for that as well. But this poll is on us three, you should be lucky.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Stormee wrote: 2 years agoAdding fuel to the fire. You should get a shoe for that as well. But this poll is on us three, you should be lucky.
And I got the gag I wanted (or the one I least didn't want) so yeah, I guess Lady Luck is smiling on me right now. :D

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I think Zacks sneakers will do them some good, help them get some perspective :)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I vote for big mikes sneakers
Last edited by Msueta@2 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

For daring to go against the great and powerful @bondagefreak who has been so generous to bless us all with these wonderful tales, they deserve nothing but the best.... or worst depending on how you look at it. Nick's sneakers it is
cowboygf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cowboygf »

zack with boxer
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I guess my fighting words are falling on deaf ears then. But I will not give up on this fight still.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

You guys are so mean! We were fighting for you too! And now you are turning against us? We are all silver worms, we are all the same and need to stick together. We can't let the cruel emperor [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] do what he wants to us. He NEEDS to learn that he can't just disturb our nice party, tie us up and force us to smell and taste that nearly toxic stuff. It was OUR party and he is just an INTRUDER and nothing more. In our party we could've had a lot of fun TuGs with some sock and shoe torture in a fun way but now we are forced to chew on socks and underwear that we don't even wanted and nobody knows for how long. He wanted to leave us here! What if nobody find us? We are going to die down here while chewing on some old dirty pieces of cloth!

He needs to learn his place and then we just play our own games while he is suffering the worst contents of those hampers! Time for a revolt, or... a revolution! It's time to fight! Silver worms against the cruel intruder!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

There is only one choice...Nick! :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago

He needs to learn his place and then we just play our own games while he is suffering the worst contents of those hampers! Time for a revolt, or... a revolution! It's time to fight! Silver worms against the cruel intruder!
Amen! Don't give up and fight against him!

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago If they got to be punished, punish them right.

One would get one of Nicks work boots that he uses almost daily.

Another would get Shawn’s shoes

And the third should get one of Zach’s hockey shoes.
This is one of the best ideas ive heard in a long time
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago You guys are so mean! We were fighting for you too! And now you are turning against us? We are all silver worms, we are all the same and need to stick together. We can't let the cruel emperor @bondagefreak do what he wants to us. He NEEDS to learn that he can't just disturb our nice party, tie us up and force us to smell and taste that nearly toxic stuff. It was OUR party and he is just an INTRUDER and nothing more. In our party we could've had a lot of fun TuGs with some sock and shoe torture in a fun way but now we are forced to chew on socks and underwear that we don't even wanted and nobody knows for how long. He wanted to leave us here! What if nobody find us? We are going to die down here while chewing on some old dirty pieces of cloth!

I couldn't agree more and will gladly join the cause.... but I think I'll leave the forced smelling of Nick's extremely pungent footwear to you guys
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Perhaps I'm too nice, but I voted for Andrew's. It's still far from ideal, but perhaps a bit better than Nicks!
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago We are all silver worms, we are all the same and need to stick together. We can't let the cruel emperor @bondagefreak do what he wants to us.
The thing is, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] absolutely can do whatever he wants with us. Sure we may be able to fight back and get the upper hand once, from there he makes sure they none of us can escape which means tighter bonds. If your mutiny could even succeed, all it would do would make it worse for us.

I’d rather just submit and take Corey boxers with grace. Besides being a silver worm isn’t too bad ;)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Been off for a while so has to catch up. Loved the twist, should have seen it coming with your diabolical ways but I guess I can live through the gagging I got haha
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Doesn't mean he can make everyone turn against us to have a smelly shoe over our noses. He puts that shoe on any of us, I'll do everything in my power to head butt him in my worm body.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic