THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

HOW SHOULD THE 3 MUTINEERS BE PUNISHED? WHICH SNEAKERS SHOULD BE TAPED OVER THEIR FACES?

A - NICK'S
50%
B - STEVEN'S
No votes
C - BRAD'S
No votes
D - JEREMY'S
No votes
E - SHAWN'S
2%
F - ZACK'S
12%
G - CHRIS'
No votes
H - JOEY'S
2%
I - JOSHUA'S
5%
J - PHIL'S
No votes
K - BIG MIKE'S
7%
L - KYLE'S
No votes
M - ANDREW'S
12%
N - MITCH'S
2%
O - ETHAN'S
5%
P - RYAN'S
No votes
Q - COREY'S
No votes
R - BLAKE'S
2%

Total votes: 42

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] I don't think either of us ended up with a bad dealing. We both got someone we were juggling up with
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Corey boxers would be nothing to complain about, that was fun and what a twist!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Honestly just glad I didn’t get anyones boxers or jock strap stuffed in my mouth :lol:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Ethan's socks? I can definitely live with that. Hope we don't get rescued TOO soon.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

lmaooooo that twist was savage. Chris's socks sound pretty lethal, so that means i'm excited lol
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Ooh, Joshua's socks, I can live with that! It could very much have been worse, I think I got one of the best ones. Thanks @Pup Wingletang!
I'd like to say 'you're welcome' but something seems to be preventing me!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Nice, Joey. My less favourite beside of Brad :lol: it is what it is, a gag is a gag and at least it are socks.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Liked the final twist hope [mention]gag1195[/mention] won't mind with my choice 😁
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

No honor among thieves, huh? Those bastards twisting our words and ideas. [mention]tugfan[/mention] I know it's not your fault, so I can't be completely mad at you... but, I can't say I love the outcome! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I am not going to lie, I had a hard time deciding on my gag originally, so getting stuck with my other choice isn't that bad of a switch.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

I may not have gotten Andrew's socks but I have gotten Corey's socks. I think I got equally the same what I initially wanted :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure where Corey resides in the smell-o-meter but pretty sure he rank high in the foot odour department.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago No honor among thieves, huh? Those bastards twisting our words and ideas. @tugfan I know it's not your fault, so I can't be completely mad at you... but, I can't say I love the outcome! :lol:
[mention]gag1195[/mention] Yep No Honor. Quite unfair for you... :lol:
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Loved the Game
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Well, I'm glad everyone seems to have enjoyed this silly little concept even though most of you got very different gags than what you were all expecting ;)

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol: Stinken game...Literally...Nick's socks....suffocating over here :lol:
I hear you, bubby-boy. You have my condolences!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Maybe a clean pair of Zach's socks fell into his hamper by mistake...
Somehow I doubt it and an order of cheese is on the way!
Open up, puppy-boi. Taste the cheese 8-)
Pup wrote: 2 years ago It's ok, all I have to do is shuffle around enough to switch positions with squirrel
How hard can it be, it's not like it's bondagefreak's level of excessive tape mummification or anything. Wait dang...
Zack's boxers, eh? Poor pup. You and your fellow canine Wingletang really got the short end of the stick it seems.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 2 years ago Mitch's boxers are honestly a lot bigger than what I signed up for but I guess it's still a small victory. At least they weren't Zack's...
Indeed, pretty-boi. Count yourself lucky that those weren't Zack's. Then again, it's not as though Mitch's giant parachute briefs would be much better. Something tells me you and [mention]Pup[/mention] are going to be very unhappy campers 8-)
LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Ooh, Joshua's socks, I can live with that! It could very much have been worse, I think I got one of the best ones.
Yeah, you got off fairly easy, didn't you? Joshua's socks may not be as bad as some of the other ones on the list, but they'd still give those taste buds of yours a run for their money. Open up, boi!
GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago I'll take Blake's boxers. He's hot and they probably won't kill me like Zack's would have :lol:
Yeah, you got pretty lucky as well it seems. I bet you'd be one of the happiest mummies in the room, chewing on Blake's boxers like that. Definitely, a much safer fate that was [mention]Pup[/mention] is having to go through! Then again, he's really into Zack, so I'm sure part of him is not entirely dissatisfied ;)
Tsuhaya wrote: 2 years ago But I appreciate that [mention]grayboxers[/mention] thinks like me and chooses the least dirty laundry (I hope Andrew's socks aren't too much for you buddy :shock:). Ethan's boxers is fine with me.
At least both of you got something from Mitch's sons, even if you both ended up getting the wrong brother ;)
Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago Great I get to chew on zacks boxers .
RIP, boi. I'll be sure to attend your funeral and tell everyone what a self-sacrificing guy you were :lol:
Ossassin wrote: 2 years ago Mitch’s boxers, yikes. I knew I should have considered the malice option but eh I’m gullible as anything :D
I felt really bad when I saw what gag you'd end up with. You can blame your neighbouring mummy [mention]squirrel[/mention] for having requested such a foul gag! Poor boi. Life really ain't fair, ain't it? ;)
Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago Hooray for Fate! Thank you, @ShadowHusky!
I think it's safe to say you're the big winner here. You're the only one who got the gag he asked for, in no small part thanks to [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] requesting that same gag! Very lucky, my friend. Enjoy those boxers 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago @Straitjacketed I don't think either of us ended up with a bad dealing. We both got someone we were juggling up with
You and [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] were the two luckiest ones by far. Congrats, boi. Enjoy munching on Corey's boxers ;)
Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago Corey boxers would be nothing to complain about, that was fun and what a twist!
I wouldn't be too sure about that, munchkin. Then again, it's not as though you'd be able to get a peep out even if they did give you cause to complain ;)
The WinterShuffle wrote: 2 years ago Honestly just glad I didn’t get anyone's boxers or jockstrap stuffed in my mouth :lol:
Yeah, you were pretty lucky there weren't you, my friend? I know you don't follow B&G, but although Kyle's socks would be no laughing matter, know that there were many worse options on the table. You got off fairly easy this round.

Here's Kyle, so you at least have an idea of whose socks you're sucking on.

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Ethan's socks? I can definitely live with that. Hope we don't get rescued TOO soon.
No worries, my friend. You guys will have a LOT of time to launder those gags and listen to each other's muffled complaints 8-)
CrownedLoy76 wrote: 2 years ago lmaooooo that twist was savage. Chris's socks sound pretty lethal, so that means i'm excited lol
Yeah, Chris' socks would give you a serious run for your money, boi. Definitely no laughing matter ;)
Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Nice, Joey. My less favourite beside of Brad :lol: it is what it is, a gag is a gag and at least it are socks.
Aw, poor boi. Good luck trying to voice a complaint past his socks though 8-)
On another note, what has Joey done to deserve your ire, my friend?

tugfan wrote: 2 years agoLiked the final twist hope [mention]gag1195[/mention] won't mind with my choice 😁
The irony of that is that you chose Zack's boxers for yourself without realising that those were undoubtedly the worst gag options available. If you're curious about him (and his boxers) I very strongly recommend you stop beating around the bush and just jump into BOUND & GAGGED. I don't think you'll be disappointed. In any case, good looking surviving the reek of Andrew's socks, my friend 8-)
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago No honor among thieves, huh? Those bastards twisting our words and ideas. @tugfan I know it's not your fault, so I can't be completely mad at you... but, I can't say I love the outcome! :lol:
I already sent you my condolences via PM, but considering how you got ended up getting the short end of the stick this time, I think it's worth repeating 8-) You can thank [mention]tugfan[/mention] for having unwittingly & unknowingly provided you with the worst gag. Have fun dealing with jumbo-tighed Zack's giant boxers, my friend 8-)

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago I am not going to lie, I had a hard time deciding on my gag originally, so getting stuck with my other choice isn't that bad of a switch.
Glad you seem to be taking this in stride, boi. Good luck surviving Andrews reeking socks though. You're gonna need it!
4toes wrote: 2 years ago I may not have gotten Andrew's socks but I have gotten Corey's socks. I think I got equally the same what I initially wanted :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not sure where Corey resides in the smell-o-meter but pretty sure he rank high in the foot odour department.
I just hope you like cheese, boi. Either way, have fun laundering his ratty jogging wads and surviving the stench of them. I'm sure you and Jesse would have plenty to talk about afterwards...that is, if you survive Corey's socks of course ;)

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I’d be tempted to try revenge in future rounds but knowing you it’ll probably bite me back :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I realise that this little group game is over, but I'm still curious to know how you guys would have voted.
Instructions are on page one, btw. Hope to see your answers!

[mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]5T3V3N[/mention] [mention]musktorture[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

Well shit, that's what I get for not logging on for over a week. I would have loved to play this game. Oh well, next time.
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Okay, duh. Now that I READ the instructions, I would have gone with
- Boy "A"
- "Socks"
m/m (18+ ONLY)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

AbductedAddiction wrote: 2 years ago Well shit, that's what I get for not logging on for over a week. I would have loved to play this game. Oh well, next time.
Well you can borrow my gag no problem....What do you say [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ? :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Oh my, your socks. Yikes! Knowing you, your socks are extremely raunchy and the color of your socks turned white to brown or black with holes in them!
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

*gulp* I wouldn't want to be gagged by Andrew's socks. But Ethan's maybe that will be milder. I'm more curious on [mention]Killua[/mention]'s choice. If I were to have him gagged, probably the least smelly gag. Not sure how he'll gag me for that. Or yours [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], not sure what you'll give me. The socks or jockstrap. I'll be fighting and biting any fingers getting near my mouth.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I wouldn't want to get gagged by any of those things at all as I'm all of that could be probably already be classified as bio weapon :lol:
If I had to choose, I would also tend to socks from Ethan...

[mention]Stormee[/mention] of course, if you are nice to me, I'm nice to you ;) So, you would probably get something from Ethan too if I were to choose. But therefore I probably try and use you as my personal pillow as the ground surely is uncomfortable after some time.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago I wouldn't want to get gagged by any of those things at all as I'm all of that could be probably already be classified as bio weapon :lol:
If I had to choose, I would also tend to socks from Ethan...

@Stormee of course, if you are nice to me, I'm nice to you ;) So, you would probably get something from Ethan too if I were to choose. But therefore I probably try and use you as my personal pillow as the ground surely is uncomfortable after some time.
Thanks [mention]Killua[/mention], we'll be fine with those gags then.

Remember though, based on those photos, we're mummified head to toe in duct tape. So, we'll be blind as they gag us with Ethan's socks. But I'm sure if [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is the ring leader, he may move you to lie your head on my stomach as a pillow.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Thanks [mention]Killua[/mention], we'll be fine with those gags then.
Remember though, based on those photos, we're mummified head to toe in duct tape. So, we'll be blind as they gag us with Ethan's socks. But I'm sure if @bondagefreak is the ring leader, he may move you to lie your head on my stomach as a pillow.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago ONE BY ONE, YOU WATCH AS YOUR FRIENDS ARE PALLET WRAPPED AND MUMMIFIED. THE MEN USE EXCESSIVE QUANTITIES OF INDUSTRIAL-GRADE DUCT TAPE, NO DOUBT AS A MEANS OF ENSURING THE FUTILITY OF ANY WOULD-BE ESCAPE ATTEMPTS.

THE LOT OF YOU ARE MUMMIFIED IN DUCT TAPE AND PLACED DOWN ON THE CARPET FLOORING.
STRANGELY ENOUGH, ONLY YOUR EYES, YOUR NOSTRILS AND YOUR MOUTHS ARE SPARED.
Not so, my friend. As specified in the instruction text, I'm afraid you'll be quite privy to each other's plight, both before and during the gagging process. It seems a little redundant to gag you both with Ethan's socks though, especially seeing as how five of your fellow mummies are already being silenced with them. I'm all for putting you two side-by-side so can enjoy each other's company, but I'm definitely thinking the two of you should be given different laundry assignments. To be fair, both gags would have to be about even, smell-wise.

Hey, I've got an idea! How about taking care of Mitch and Andrew's socks?
Ethan's always complaining about them, so you guys would definitely be doing him a favour ;)

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago Well you can borrow my gag no problem....What do you say [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ? :lol: :lol:
No, buddy-boi. For one, the other user obviously didn't grasp what you were talking about, but more importantly, I should think THE DADDY would be very miffed and displeased to learn you've been trying to swap for someone else's socks. You don't wanna insult him, do you? I realise that you asked for Corey's socks and got way more than you bargained for, but that's still no excuse to snub the gag you were assigned. Besides, no one can hear you, boi. Keep suckin'! 8-)

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Thanks @Killua, we'll be fine with those gags then.
Remember though, based on those photos, we're mummified head to toe in duct tape. So, we'll be blind as they gag us with Ethan's socks. But I'm sure if @bondagefreak is the ring leader, he may move you to lie your head on my stomach as a pillow.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago ONE BY ONE, YOU WATCH AS YOUR FRIENDS ARE PALLET WRAPPED AND MUMMIFIED. THE MEN USE EXCESSIVE QUANTITIES OF INDUSTRIAL-GRADE DUCT TAPE, NO DOUBT AS A MEANS OF ENSURING THE FUTILITY OF ANY WOULD-BE ESCAPE ATTEMPTS.

THE LOT OF YOU ARE MUMMIFIED IN DUCT TAPE AND PLACED DOWN ON THE CARPET FLOORING.
STRANGELY ENOUGH, ONLY YOUR EYES, YOUR NOSTRILS AND YOUR MOUTHS ARE SPARED.
Not so, my friend. As specified in the instruction text, I'm afraid you'll be quite privy to each other's plight, both before and during the gagging process. It seems a little redundant to gag you both with Ethan's socks though, especially seeing as how five of your fellow mummies are already being silenced with them. I'm all for putting you two side-by-side so can enjoy each other's company, but I'm definitely thinking the two of you should be given different laundry assignments. To be fair, both gags would have to be about even, smell-wise.

Hey, I've got an idea! How about taking care of Mitch and Andrew's socks?
Ethan's always complaining about them, so you guys would definitely be doing him a favour ;)
*gulp a bit* Well... that does sound threatening now... to do [mention]Killua[/mention] a favor, I'll take Mitch's socks over Andrew's because he wouldn't know Mitch much like I do from your stories and are probably more foul from the fire marshal. So Killua will get Andrew's gaming socks then. If you do put us side by side, thank you for that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic