THE HOME INVASION GAME: BONDAGEFREAK EDITION (M/M)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

HOW SHOULD THE 3 MUTINEERS BE PUNISHED? WHICH SNEAKERS SHOULD BE TAPED OVER THEIR FACES?

A - NICK'S
50%
B - STEVEN'S
No votes
C - BRAD'S
No votes
D - JEREMY'S
No votes
E - SHAWN'S
2%
F - ZACK'S
12%
G - CHRIS'
No votes
H - JOEY'S
2%
I - JOSHUA'S
5%
J - PHIL'S
No votes
K - BIG MIKE'S
7%
L - KYLE'S
No votes
M - ANDREW'S
12%
N - MITCH'S
2%
O - ETHAN'S
5%
P - RYAN'S
No votes
Q - COREY'S
No votes
R - BLAKE'S
2%

Total votes: 42

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Killua wrote: 2 years agoWe are all silver worms, we are all the same and need to stick together.
You realise [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] might actually literally stick us together?

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Perhaps I'm too nice, but I voted for Andrew's. It's still far from ideal, but perhaps a bit better than Nicks!
Thanks for being nice to your fellow silver worms.
CrownedLoy76 wrote: 2 years ago I couldn't agree more and will gladly join the cause.... but I think I'll leave the forced smelling of Nick's extremely pungent footwear to you guys
I love to share, you know? You can always take a wiff on the shoe, I´ll gladly wiggle my way over to you, so you have the smell it too ;)
But as one of the nice silver worms, you surely help to get [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] down once we are free again, right?
Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago The thing is, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] absolutely can do whatever he wants with us. Sure we may be able to fight back and get the upper hand once, from there he makes sure they none of us can escape which means tighter bonds. If your mutiny could even succeed, all it would do would make it worse for us.

I’d rather just submit and take Corey boxers with grace. Besides being a silver worm isn’t too bad ;)
We might be powerless YET, but one day we are free again. And THEN our revenge will come. We can teach him to not mess with us and that it will have consequenzes to kidnap so many people at once.
Straitjacketed wrote: 2 years ago You realise [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] might actually literally stick us together?
Some cuddling? Sounds nice to me. Then we can all share the smell of the shoes! :lol: It brings us way closer together! Even literally!
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

No matter what, [mention]Killua[/mention], I'm not giving up against our brute of a kidnapper, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. We may be worms but I'll keep fighting.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago We might be powerless YET, but one day we are free again. And THEN our revenge will come. We can teach him to not mess with us and that it will have consequenzes to kidnap so many people at once.
That’s what I mean! After we get out then the next time he does he’ll make everything much tighter and worse for the last time. He’ll get his revenge and I personally don’t want to see what kind of punishments [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] can inflict if you really piss him off. But I wish you the best luck in your “mutiny”
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago But I wish you the best luck in your “mutiny”
Thanks, we're definitely going to need it to stand up against him. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago
Killua wrote: 2 years ago We might be powerless YET, but one day we are free again. And THEN our revenge will come. We can teach him to not mess with us and that it will have consequenzes to kidnap so many people at once.
That’s what I mean! After we get out then the next time he does he’ll make everything much tighter and worse for the last time. He’ll get his revenge and I personally don’t want to see what kind of punishments @bondagefreak can inflict if you really piss him off. But I wish you the best luck in your “mutiny”
Yo you make an excellent point. I have no doubt that [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] could come up with some seriously devilish punishments
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago
That’s what I mean! After we get out then the next time he does he’ll make everything much tighter and worse for the last time. He’ll get his revenge and I personally don’t want to see what kind of punishments @bondagefreak can inflict if you really piss him off. But I wish you the best luck in your “mutiny”
Well... we just have to be that cruel that he won´t even think on revenge because he is scared that we would take revenge again ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heheh, silly silver worms thinking they can fight back. A mutiny just will make it worse. Just be good little squirmers and enjoy your mouth stuffings till the big bad burglars leave ;) :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Killua wrote: 2 years agoWell... we just have to be that cruel that he won´t even think on revenge because he is scared that we would take revenge again ;)
An arms race instigated by, ironically, limbless silver worms. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Heheh, silly silver worms thinking they can fight back. A mutiny just will make it worse. Just be good little squirmers and enjoy your mouth stuffings till the big bad burglars leave ;) :twisted:
Glad you could join us, bro.
So, whose shoes d'you think our three boisterous mutinyworms (a new species no doubt) deserve? 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Glad you could join us, bro.
So, whose shoes d'you think our three boisterous mutinyworms (a new species no doubt) deserve? 8-)
Glad to be here. As for our mutinyworms, I've chosen Nick's shoes - you know I'm a softy, but there's a time and place for mercy, and in the face of bold defiance is not it! :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

You are so mean! Look at my profile picture, can you really do this cruel thing to me? The white haired little Killua? *making puppy eyes*
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'll even add in my long locks, can you be cruel to the youngest people in this pile? :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago You are so mean! Look at my profile picture, can you really do this cruel thing to me? The white haired little Killua? *making puppy eyes*
Stormee wrote: 2 years ago I'll even add in my long locks, can you be cruel to the youngest people in this pile? :lol:
You two are just hilarious :lol:

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Ouch. You ain't going easy on them I see.
Can't say I blame you. I haven't either 8-) Just for the record: I cast my vote for Big Mike's puke-worthy size 15s.
If they survive the encounter, they'll think thrice about mouthing off as vehemently next time.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Killua wrote: 2 years ago You are so mean! Look at my profile picture, can you really do this cruel thing to me? The white haired little Killua? *making puppy eyes*
Stormee wrote: 2 years ago I'll even add in my long locks, can you be cruel to the youngest people in this pile? :lol:
You two are just hilarious :lol:

@Volobond Ouch. You ain't going easy on them I see.
Can't say I blame you. I haven't either 8-) Just for the record: I cast my vote for Big Mike's puke-worthy size 15s.
If they survive the encounter, they'll think thrice about mouthing off as vehemently next time.
Try to make me suffer under that while I keep mouthing off, I'll still keep doing it. Nothing is not going to make me and [mention]Killua[/mention] and stop and think twice and thrice against our captor. 8-)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I bet I have longer locks; I am immune to the cruelty deterrent! :twisted: :lol: 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I think [mention]Stormee[/mention] and [mention]Killua[/mention]'s unfamiliarity with the B&G guys (and their footwear) is what makes the two of them so brave in the face of danger.

Unlike his two fellow rebel-worms, [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] is familiar with the shoes in question and knows he's in WAY over his head. Hence him trying to make himself very quiet and discreet. I may decide to show him a bit of leniency and make his penance a tad bit less severe.

For Killua and Stormee though, a shock-treatment is in order. Such mouthy worms they are 8-)
Looking at the poll, I think the both of them will soon find themselves facing off against the puke-inducing maws of Nick's giant basketball shoes.

I must say, I do not envy what they'll be going through.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

What a shame for the two most ardent troublemakers to be so undone. :D

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Volobond I think @Stormee and @Killua's unfamiliarity with the B&G guys (and their footwear) is what makes the two of them so brave in the face of danger.

Unlike his two fellow rebel-worms, @LockedCheeseBird is familiar with the shoes in question and knows he's in WAY over his head. Hence him trying to make himself very quiet and discreet. I may decide to show him a bit of leniency and make his penance a tad bit less severe.

For Killua and Stormee though, a shock-treatment is in order. Such mouthy worms they are 8-)
Looking at the poll, I think the both of them will soon find themselves facing off against the puke-inducing maws of Nick's giant basketball shoes.

I must say, I do not envy what they'll be going through.
Yeah, you can really tell they have no idea what's in store. I mean, no matter how into smelly feet you are. Nick is far past that, he's too much for anyone. A stench that gets at your gut and twists your lungs, something that would be painful to try and breathe in. Thick with a rotting scent that would leave you choking as you attempt to suck it down your nostrils.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah, you can really tell they have no idea what's in store. I mean, no matter how into smelly feet you are. Nick is far past that, he's too much for anyone. A stench that gets at your gut and twists your lungs, something that would be painful to try and breathe in. Thick with a rotting scent that would leave you choking as you attempt to suck it down your nostrils.
Exactly....I am still maw stuffed....developing into panicked irregular breathing over here....I can vouch for what you are saying. Nick's socks are no laughing matter....they are health risk weapons...of mass destruction :lol: The shoes are likely a hair line worse due to their re-use...but I could be wrong there. The scent and sweaty wetness are a cruel and overly dominant insult to the intimate tastebuds... :oops:

Good luck boys...
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I see, that's what we get when we try to defend our silver worm family :cry: Once we are free again, we better hire Killua's assassin family to capture all of you who betrayed us to lock you in a dark dungeon with all old shoes Nick ever wore.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

It's just us against them at this point, [mention]Killua[/mention]. They keep picking our shoe fate and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is going to give us the shock treatment. Whatever that is along with this Nick's shoes. No matter what, I'm still fighting on your side.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago It's just us against them at this point, @Killua. They keep picking our shoe fate and @bondagefreak is going to give us the shock treatment. Whatever that is along with this Nick's shoes. No matter what, I'm still fighting on your side.
Stormee and Killua against the world, huh? :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago
I guess more of Killua and Stormee against our captor and the silver worms. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago
Killua wrote: 2 years ago
I guess more of Killua and Stormee against our captor and the silver worms. :lol:
I refuse to affiliated with a for or against. I'm just here straight vibing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic