Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

Female
Switch (prefer subbing to men, but will sub or domme women)
Pm for roleplay.

I'm a selfbondage addict in my personal life, so I do love a good selfbondage rp where I can safely fantasise about being caught and used. But I'm very open to suggestions and I have very few limits.

Likes: Rope (obviously), chains, cuffs, gags, blindfolds, teasing, torture, public play and stealth play, peril play, water bondage. The list goes on.

Limits: Scat, vomit, underage, animal.
Johnnytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnnytied »

Hi all!

New to the site but came to try out roleplays!

Sub (Males and Females welcome)

I really like to be tied and left helpless! The tighter the better!

Likes: Hogties, Chair ties, Mummification. Blindfolds, Hoods. Love layered gags including bandana's and scarves. Rope, tape and everything tight!

Limits: Scat, Bodily fluids, death

Would love getting to know more people and hopefully some of you would like to chat or possibly roleplay and tie me up! Just pm me!
Wernhein
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wernhein »

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Male M/M

"Must Haves" in a RP: bondage, foot fetish, kidnap story

Things I will NOT do: gore

Methods of messaging (PM, Discord)
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

Male, bisexual
100% Sub (will sub for either males or females)
Pm for roleplay.

I love being tied up as tight as possible in any way! I also have a foot fetish, and while this is one of my biggest kinks it is not an essential. I am happy to rp as soft or hardcore as you like, and as sexual or non-sexual as you like. As long as the bondage is extremely tight! I am looking for articulate rps and am open to many different scenarios :D

Likes: Rope (obviously), chains, cuffs, gags, blindfolds, feet, teasing, torture, public play and stealth play, peril play, water bondage, humiliation, leather/latex bondage. The list goes on.

Limits: Scat, vomit, underage, animal
Pen Dreadful
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pen Dreadful »

Name: Pen or Penny

Gender: Male, I think? I dunno, my gender's iffy. I can happily play as anything.

Seeking: Any gender of partner for M/M, M/F, or F/F roleplays.

Must haves: Heavy bondage, multiple types of binding material, realistic gags, some level of dirty talk

Things I like but are optional: Slavery, peril, foot/body worship, exotic or sci-fi settings

Things I won't do: blood, toilet stuff

Methods of messaging: Just PMs, please :)
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Hewwwoo UwU

I'm new and have been interacting quite a bit and wanted to dive further to have some rp kinky fun

Femboy
Bisexual: But looking for M/M or futa
Position: Sub

I really like to develop stories and oc characters or ones that already exist into kinky rp

Likes: Hogties, Mummification. Blindfolds, Hoods. Love layered gags. Rope, tape and everything tight. Latex, vet wrap, tights, long socks, fish nets, being dragged, enslaved
Teasing, foot/sock worship

There's a lot more...so please pm me to find out

Limits: Scat, Bodily fluids, death, pain and no m or f

This femboy wants to have fun with more people and hopefully some of you would like to chat or possibly roleplay I don't mind at all

UwU
^w^
Last edited by Ventisocks 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
tieddude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieddude »

Hey guys, long time lurker new poster.

Name: Seth
Seeking: M ideally for M/M. I prefer to get tied so ideally someone who likes to tie or do both!
Limits: Severe pain, scat, extreme stuff
Methods: Shoot me a FR on Discord! ImNotSeth#9409
Mmmph
TG03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TG03 »

Seeking: M/F (Female sub)
Favorite Scenarios: Kidnapping, Robbery, Uniform/Costume, Vintage/Historical
Likes: Rope bondage, handcuffs, gags, blindfolds, struggling, groping
Won't Do: Scat, piss, blood, death
Messaging: PM first, we can discuss there
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

I'm not new to role plays, I'm just trying my luck for another rp.

Refer to my profile for my rp preference.

I'm only into female bondage. With an age limit of 29.

I'm open to negotiations with your rp preference and your open to question mine.

I'm also going to ask for your does and don't.

I'm not into sex in bondage and excrement fetishes.

And finally, politely message me when you're going away and message back when you return and I'll do the same. It makes me anxious waiting for a reply that will take to long to get.

PM me if you're interested.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

TiedUpLatina wrote: 1 year ago Age: 22.
Female.
I’m usually a sub.
Message me here.

Likes: Duct tape and ball gags. I don’t mind being tied up with rope. Love wearing cute outfits, especially a leather one!

Dislikes: Anything super hardcore or nasty.
Good to know! What are your opinions on feet or tickling if I may ask?
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Bumping my post! I tweaked it with some updates.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago Gender: CD Male (will roleplay as a cross-dressed Male or as a Female)
I like to roleplay as my Damsel alter-ego Dilara - she is a full-figured gal who is a bit of a ditz and gets herself bound and gagged as a consequence!

Seeking: M or F

Favorite Scenarios: Kidnapping, Forced Self-Bondage, Captured Mob Wife, Kidnapped Sorority Queen, Blackmailed into Bondage, Staged Kidnapping Turned Real, Captured Flight Attendant, Captured Waitress

Favorite Gags: Microfoam, Duct Tape, Electrical/PVC Tape, OTM, Cleave Gags
Favorite Ties: Rope, Tape, Leather Straps
Favorite Outfits to Wear as a Damsel: Leather/latex dresses with opera gloves, workout clothing, clubby dresses with sequins or sparkle, opera gloves, miniskirts, satin blouses, matching pajama sets, long gowns, flight attendant costumes, waitress costumes, office wear, lots of pantyhose

Other Likes: Being degraded while captured (called "stupid", "slut", etc.), praise ("good girl", good damsel", etc.), groping/fondling, face slapping, spanking
Dislikes: Chains/Metal Restraints, Ballgags, Rape/Sexual Assault, Violence or Mutilation, Fluids, Death, Gore, PIV or Other Penetration
petkata41
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by petkata41 »

Seeking: F/M

Likes: rope bondage, facesitting, total submission, spanking, women wearing skirts, kidnaps, gags with underwear, maybe crossdressing.

Dislikes: scat, chastity devices, strap on, disrespectful behaviour.

Methods of messaging (PM, Discord, skype)

I have lots of ideas for roleplay. But I would play only with women.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

some_wanderer wrote: 1 year ago I'm not new to role plays, I'm just trying my luck for another rp.

Refer to my profile for my rp preference.

I'm only into female bondage. With an age limit of 29.

I'm open to negotiations with your rp preference and your open to question mine.

I'm also going to ask for your does and don't.

I'm not into sex in bondage and excrement fetishes.

And finally, politely message me when you're going away and message back when you return and I'll do the same. It makes me anxious waiting for a reply that will take to long to get.

PM me if you're interested.
If you see this, I'm going on a hiatus on RP's for the mean time.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
tiedtarzan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedtarzan »

Just message and ask for my discord.

Looking for some perilously fun rps just getting back into it I don’t mind if your male or female
Bearcat2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bearcat2 »

Name: James
Seeking: Male dom

New to the site and roleplay but interested in trying it out and eventually interested in meeting some people for in person tie ups or roleplays.

Stuff I like: Rope, Tape, hogties, mummification, spread eagle. Lots of gags, scarf, bandanas, tape, blindfolds, hoods, latex and leather suits.

Stuff I don't like: Bodily waste or fluids, excessive pain torture

I like the idea of western tie up/Cowboy getting tied up, kidnapping turned to ransom, spy/detective kidnapped and sold on the market, camper and camp counselor, Ex-girlfriend/Ex-Boyfriend getting revenge.

Feel free to message if you're interested in a rp or just a chat!
GaggedSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedSwitch »

I’m pretty flexible when it comes to roleplaying and I can be dominant or submissive, depending on what you want. If you have an idea, feel free to ask. I love anything with bondage and gags tbh.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Seeking: Male for M/m or M/cd

I Prefer to be: tied

"Must haves" in a RP: A scenario, bondage, gags, force and humiliation.

Things I will NOT do: scat and wet

Methods of messaging: PM

More info: Love all kinds of non consensual bondage scenarios, especially in crime scenes, especially with a focus on humiliation, forced nudity or crossdressing, but I also like scenes about tie up games, also with others who also like to be tied up, maybe playing together or bullying. I also like family scenes and seeing or being seen tied and gagged by family members. Please PM me to discuss scenes and fantasies.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: M/F or F/F (dom or sub)

Things I will NOT do: Don't have a comprehensive list but what a lot of people have said: No Scat, gore, snuff, urine, blood, maiming, extreme pain/torture, etc.

Methods of messaging: DM on here!

More info: 28/F/USA
Last edited by SilverLinings 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Looking for: m/m
Interests: Being bound and gagged in any way, love role plays where I'm getting tied up, some light taunting is always nice. Also cool if you want to be the one tied up if it's (m/m)
Not interested: Anything too extreme
discord bloodline#2801 or pm me
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Seeking: Male dom, M/M, M+/M+F+ if group

"Must Haves" in a RP: Bondage and Domination, gags, socks, blindfolds, serious power extreme

Things I will NOT do: Romance, Sex

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM, Skype, Discord, and Telegram. PM if you are interested!

More info: I am a submissive asexual and aromantic so rps involving romance are difficult for me to enjoy so I prefer not to. Sex I do not like unless it is rape/power exchange and mostly non-consensual. I am also fine with fantasy and sci-fi settings as well.
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

23 Female sub into struggling in tight bondage and being a brat. I like huge gags and tight bindings. tons of different stories just message me on discord

megmosa

Or

megmosa#2794
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

27, straight, Male, Switch. Looking to explore F/M. Rather new to RP but really enjoyed what I’ve participated in so far.

Huge fan of many different bondage positions, love all restraints. Blindfolds and gags are a must!

Kidnapping / overpowering scenarios seem to be my favorites.
I have a fetish for stockings/pantyhose aswell as women’s scarves, so would love if they were involved.

I do have Discord but would prefer you DM’d here first.
Wazzack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wazzack »

Hi all

Middle aged switch male leaning more to M/m F/m or similar but open to a little bit of taking control under the right circumstances.

Not new to RP having done so on other chats, just not with this particular topic

Really into being bound and gagged, could be the classic ropes, tape right up to more fetishy toys. I really like the idea of being on display to my captor, in tight spandex shorts or trunks to show off but other outfits, or lack thereof can be just as good, makes for an easier time to be teased, tormented or what not.

Kidnapping, home invasion, or more playful scenes are equally as fine to me.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Hey!

Seeking: female sub, male sub, female dom

Likes: I prefer simpler, softer stuff. I do like a little romance or sexual tension, but it isn't necessary. Mostly, I like a good narrative.
Dislikes: bodily fluids, excessive violence, torture
I'm open to a lot, but I know my limits.

PM me here!
I'm down to RP, co-write a story, or just chat!

Also, I get busy irl and it might take a while for me to respond. If that's not something you want to deal with, I understand! No worries :)
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Donjeta_detective
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donjeta_detective »

Interesting. I can try this).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic