Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Re: Role Play Directory

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Male M/M

"Must Haves" in a RP: bondage (duh) and literacy

Things I will NOT do: anything bodily waste related, ew

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!):

More info: I’m only 18 so I like playing with dynamics, like a friend or teacher or parent or uncle.
Last edited by Blakenome1999 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
ZetaRESP
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ZetaRESP »

Your Gender:Male

Seeking: Anything, leaning towards female

"Must Haves" in a RP: Bondage, gags, tickling.

Things I will NOT do: gore, scat and the like

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM here or kik ZetaRESP.

More info: I'm a dom, so I only look for subs.
Phantom1905
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantom1905 »

Seeking: Males around the age of 18

"Must Haves" in a RP: tie ups (duh), gags, a fun plot

Things I will NOT do: anything sexual

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): kik: dragonage1511

More info: I’m a freshman level college student who is going into theatrical production so I’m extremely busy, but I will respond as quickly as possible.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: I prefer to be the sub, I have no gender preference, both genders welcome.

"Must Haves" in a RP: I don't mind things getting intimate, but that's not a must-be. Well written, completly innocent RPs are totally fine too ^-^

Things I will NOT do: scat, piss (overall toilet stuff), blood, death

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM or kik (BoundJana), please stop asking if you can get my phone number so we can roleplay via SMS or WhatsApp, this is not going to happen. [Edit:] I also use Discord (Jana#0972)

More info: One phrase answers aren't welcome, also no "How would you...." or roleplay requests without a proper introduction, meaning your age, looks, preferences etc.
And yes I also do the dom part in RPs, but only from time to time and only when I'm in the mood. And please don't spam mail me if I take my time to answer (like hours or even days), I have a pretty rough schedule with both work and uni and I try to answer as fast as I can.

I look forward to new adventures ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Bondage-Addicted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage-Addicted »

As far as Roleplaying goes:

Scenarios gotta resolve around Females tying males OR females: F/F or F/M or F/FM I'm always down playing either sides.
I got various built characters for Roleplaying, users of Deviantart oughta be quite familiar with them :roll:

I do prefer a Roleplay to built up, but also get naughty, so never note me about a fun tie up-game roleplay, unless it'll get hotter ;)
My big no goes for: Tickling, Scat, Blood & gore and death, aside that I'm open to try things out.

If you want a Roleplay with me: Note me!
I can do it here, or on Discord ;)
so gullible
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Seeking: Strictly M/F(FFF... :mrgreen:)

"Must Haves" in a RP:
Comprehensiblity: I do not demand perfect literacy, but please just try to follow the rules of grammar and punctuation.
Decency: RPing does not automatically mean sexual stuff. Primarily I want this to be for fun and leisure, and only if both parties agree, suggestive themes will come to use.
Realism: The story that unfolds must have a natural and realistic flow to it, a 'plot' that could probably happen in real life just as played out.
(Slight anatomical inaccuracies pertaining to bondage positions are allowed, though :D)

Things I will NOT do:
No fantasy elements, I like to keep it realistic in an everyday environment. Also no hardcore, painful, disturbing or torturous themes, as i strongly prefer me and my 'victims' to be comfortable.

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!):
Either PM me, or text me on Kik under "ThatDillyDino"

More info:
I am intrigued by the concept of and moderatly experienced in tying girls in hosiery and with hosiery, ergo socks (the longer, the better 8-)), tights, pantyhose and/or stockings. Additionally, I quite enjoy to encase my victims in pantyhose or tights.
Apart from my fetishes, I don't like revealing too much about myself, you'll have to get to know me yourself if you are interested!
Shepard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shepard »

Hello yall. Good to be back, especially among the refugees of the old order!

I'm a male woo woo

Adore M/F, F/M, F/F, as well as M/M (a little bit more finicky on topics for that last one)

I'm pretty flexible, so I'll avoid a "must haves" list, but instead, things I definitely enjoy are "conventional" bondage, duct tape, simples ties, excellent role-plays with good grammar, plots, and dialogue of everyday sort of ties (e.g. kidnapping, robbery, stalker, babysitting, etc), adore gags, and also into some modest foot/shoe fetish, but that depends on the context. Overall, I'm mostly sub, but can do dom as well in the right situation #flexibility

Definite no-go-zones: torture, hardcore S/M, scat/waste-related, pantie hoods etc, violence, gore. Think you can see the general themes here

Prefer comms method: PM here

More info: Any of those boilerplate "how would u!?" messages are an instant deal breaker. Otherwise, I love talking to like-minded people here and seeing what fits before diving into RPs. Any of the old-timer refugees from the old site, especially, drop me a line!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I will gladly RP. I am a male, like to be tied
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

My interests seem to be ever changing as you can tell by the amount of edits to this post. :)

Seeking: Male dom. I'm open to trying to be a dom, but can't say I'd be very good at it. Must be 18+

Must haves: Bondage of course. Don't mind too much how I'm gagged, and I like a variety, ranging from socks, tape, cleaves and ballgags. Not fussy on positions, although i love frogties and spreadeagles. It is the feeling of being at your mercy that is important :lol: . I love being barefoot, or being forced to worship my captors feet in some way. The rp can either be sexual or innocent, although I do have a preference towards the former (but nothing too heavy XD)

Other interests: Spanking, nipple-play, crotchropes, wearing embarrassing or revealing clothes ranging from wetsuits to briefs to speedos to jockstraps. Love tickling.

Things I will NOT do - Not too into bodily fluids or penetration, but depending on the scenario or how I'm feeling, it could be open to negotiation. Not into cross-dressing. Not into age-play. No scat or urine.

Methods of messaging - Feel free to just pm me on here, and we can work something out from there. (I also have skype and discord
Last edited by Michael-Colin 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Seeking: m/m or f/m or m/f. 18-26.

Must haves: besides the ability to write well and develop a plot: skintight gear, rope bondage, blindfolds, a well developed plot, preferably with the opportunity for role reversals.

More info: I’m fairly open to a good number of fetishes/kinks and plots. What i listed above is by no
Means comprehensive.

No go: bodily fluids, sex, penetration, public bondage

Message me here or on Kik: dselis or Dr p on telegram.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I'm male

I am seeking female 20 to 50+ (particularly like being tied up by an older woman) generally prefer to be tied but can tie.

I especially like feet. I'm barefoot, and I love being tickled on my bare feet or tortured by women's bare or stockinged feet.

No blood, poo, wee, death or near death (hanging drowning etc) and sorry no guys I'm straight.

Contact me by Pm
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Your gender: Male

Seeking: Males, I don't really care about age

"Must Haves" in an RP: I'm pretty fine with anything except for a few things.

Things I will NOT do: Scat, gore, snuff, urine, blood, maiming, that stuff

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM me here first if interested and we can go from there.

More info: I'm a switch, so tie or tying is good for me, and I don't mind doing hard smut or soft fluff, and anything in between.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Your gender: Male

Seeking: M/M

Must Haves: bondage

Things I will Not Do: Watersports, scat, blood, anything related to a life being taken, scaring, body changes

Methods of Messaging: Here

More Info: I am a sub who loves to be tied and to obey. I have a huge sock fetish. I get into detective and superhero role play. While I love chatting I am not looking to meet anyone as I have a boyfriend and we have happily been together for 12 years.
derred6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by derred6 »

Your gender: male

Seeking: male or female to dominate me

"Must Haves" in an RP: Strict rope bondage. I don't mind rougher tie ups.

Things I will NOT do: Scat, blood, mummification, hoods, leather or latex, straitjackets, smells, crossdressing, chloroform or knockouts

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM here to start but then prefer gmail, yahoo, skype, or discord. Don't have kik sadly.

More info: I'm pretty flexible and like push the envelope and come up with creative situations. Hit me up and let's see if we share interests. No minors please.
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Seeking: female or male

Must haves: gags of any kind, although I prefer the classic bandanas or scarves. The inclusion of bandanas is always welcome!

No-Go's: Too heavy torture or slaveplay. Domination is fine, but as soon as it gets too intense, this is a turn-off.

Methods of messaging: Pm on here is fine

More info: I'm usually on the sub side of things, but I rather like switching once in a while. Scenarios should have a minimum of thoughts spent on it, I'm also open for fantasy scenarios. My favorite, however, is maybe a western-style cowboy/girl scenario.
Just message me and we can work something out!
Last edited by Knotted 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
tallboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tallboy »

Seeking: male or female

«Must haves» in a RP: Not too picky as long as it isn’t too soft play, otherwise up for most, except for..

Things i will NOT do: Scat, Blood

Methods of messaging me: mainly PM’s and Kik

More info: Quite subby with some switch potentional, prefer thought out RP’s over simple «How would you etc»
JayMoe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayMoe »

Your gender: male

Seeking: male 18+ Doms, although I can dom too at times if I feel like it

„Must haves“: I really like kidnap scenarios, home invasions, or peril situations. I love tape bondage and ball gags, and also have a huge thing for bare male feet. Thus, a possible dream scenario would be me being held at home forced to suck my captor‘s toes, or him doing it to me.

No go: bdsm, scat, piss, torture, crossdressing

Message me: on here or Skype, I will gladly give you my Skype name via pm

More info: I am also a big fan of detailed scenarios, the more fleshed out the rp, the more we can enjoy it
PhantomThief
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PhantomThief »

Your Gender:Male

Seeking:Any

"Must Haves" in a RP: Some kind of story. It doesn't have to be amazingly intricate. It can be dirt simple. I don't want to do the whole "I hand gag you and drag you away" first person sort of deal. It's just awkward to play.

Things I will NOT do:
Fetishes involving pissing/shitting/vomiting, vore, unbirthing.
Sadistic torture, gore or death of the bound person.

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM's only, please.

More info:
-Can do more or less any gender pairing
-Can play sub or dom
-I can do RP's with more involved plots and characters or very simple, to the point bondage stuff. Fantasy or real world.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Seeking: Any

"Must Haves" in a RP: Bondage, gags, humiliation

Things I will NOT do: Scat, blood, serious injury, permanent body changes

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM here

More info: I love stuff like detectives, superheroes, kidnapping, etc, and can play either role. I've got quite a few characters (both pre-existing and original) I can use. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll let you know more about those characters!
Boundfreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundfreak »

Hey guys, brand new to the site but looking to roleplay.

Your Gender: male

Build: Athletic

Seeking: Any M/F, F/M, Even M/M

"Must Haves" in a RP: Enjoyment of bondage is a given,
needs proper spelling and grammer, can be casual or sexual.

Things I will NOT do: nothing too tortures, no bodily functions, no blood, no diaper play crap.

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM me on here or email me at tiedupguy@gmail.com

More info: if your into swimmer guys that wear tight speedos, and is looking to submit, (of course not at first).
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Gender: Straight male but I run male and female both magical and non, both human and non, both good and evil rp characters.

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=5863771

This link should hopefully give an idea what I am good at or looking for and yes these are my personal results. Note I apply these to online bondage rping or rping based story writing only.

Bondage preferences: Male or female. I can easily switch from dom to sub or sub to dom. Any material can be used. If you are looking for intimacy, know straight off you have to pm me and ask me to ask my female rp characters if you are a male or female as me and my male rp characters do not do intimacy when bondage rping.

I prefer using magic when others agree to it. Same with nekoizing my captives. (Both as a dom.)

I refuse to kill, death scenes, amputation or loss of limbs, scat, pregnancy, vore, and I hope you get the idea. Will update contact info when home as I have it on my pc only not my phone.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
SkareKrowMLT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SkareKrowMLT »

Seeking: Male/ Female and Female/Female Roleplayers.
the sub is female. I am mostly the Dom in rps, but can't swap of needed

"Must Haves" in a RP: Bondage, Duct tape , Tickling

Things I will NOT do: Killing , and scat.

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM

More info: Sex is possible if both agree. I can do about ever gag , and tying method.
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

Your Gender: Male Switch

Seeking: Male Dom (M/M), Female Dom/Switch/Sub (M/F and F/M)

"Must Haves" in a RP: tight bondage and gags, possibly but not necessarily intimancy, scenarios in which both participants have fun.

Things I will NOT do: I don't do any blood or piss or shit, I say No to amputation and no RPs should end with one participant dead. Also I say No to incest, we are not the Lannisters.

Methods of messaging: PM me here or on Discord (Ruwes #1556) or kik (errues)

More info: I'm a male switch, so I enjoy both the tying aswell as being tied up. However, I solely tie up females, sorry fellow males, but tying up other guys is just not my piece of cake.
When it comes to the scenario, it van really be anything. Consensual or forced, mature content or not. I especially like home invasions, kidnappings and more romantic scenes like dates.

If you are interested, feel frei to send me a message here or on kik/discord, then we can clarify everything else :)

(Edit #1: spelling)
(Edit #2: added a bit more information)
Last edited by Andris 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
tiedtarzan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedtarzan »

Seeking: Male and Female (M/M and F/M)

"Must Haves" in a RP: tight bondage and gags, possibly but not necessarily intimacy

Things I will NOT do: I don't do any blood or scat.

Methods of messaging: Pm me here or message me on kik @tiedtarzan

More info: I would like to be the one getting tied up and gagged. i like to play a powerful hero who is tricked or jumped into bondage
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Hi everybody,

My gender: Male

Seeking: Males and females (m/m, f/m, m/f scenarios) age: 18 - 45

Must haves: bondage and gags (of course), a good plot with dialogues, intimacy is welcome but not a must have

No GOES: death, gore, blood, scat, piss ... (you get the idea)

More info: I am switch, I prefer to be bound and gagged but I also like tying people up. I am also into crossdressing (but it is not a must), I am totally into flannel shirts and I love wearing one when I am bound and gagged (my captor or captive wearing one is a nice addition too :-) )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic