Re: Role Play Directory

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
TapeGaggedAbby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedAbby »

Heyy my names Abby and I’m looking for a dom male or even female to just dominate me.

I’m in mostly everything that involves me tightly bound and gagged so don’t be scared and send me a PM.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

Role: Submissive

Searching for: A male or female who enjoys to play as the dom. I don't really have a preference about the setting, the scene can be whatever you prefer to play. Modern or fantasy, consensual or forced, SFW or NSFW: I'm open to anything.

Likes: basically into all kinds of restraints and gags. Pretty flexible when it comes to kinks, so don't be afraid to involve your likes into the game.

Things I will NOT do: anything involving blood.

Methods of messaging: Private Message, Discord (PM me for my name)

More info: I'm very new to this whole roleplaying thing, but I figured I could try it. You may have to guide me a little bit through it, but I'm an eager learner :) More information about my likes are on my profile.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Looking for :- females

Happy to role play with females, open to ideas do like the common R/L of the home abduction /kidnapping.
Drop me a message and let's talk :)
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

*reposting bc I’m bored af at work these days*

Your Gender: Female

Seeking: Preferably females but I will do non-sexual role plays with males. Switch with females, sub with males if it is interesting to me. I don’t dom males.

"Must Haves” in a RP: I prefer to have elements that I enjoy (see profile), however, as long as it is well written and unique, I am all for it.

Things I will NOT do: scat, piss (overall toilet stuff), blood, death

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM. I keep my life here and in the real world separate.

More info: One phrase answers aren't welcome, as well as roleplay requests without a proper introduction, meaning your age, looks, clothing, ect. Be detailed.

Please hit me up!

Sincerely,

Bored at work
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Your gender: Male

Searching for: Females preferably to tie me up but willing to tie them up, too.

Likes: most forms of restraint and gags, though I prefer tape gags.

Things I Won't do: blood, scat, piss

Messaging: PM, KiK (TiedAndTaped3D)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Role: Male Dom
Seeking: M/F
Preferred RP elements: bondage, punishments, sensual contact, outdoor - see my profile and https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=118153#p118153 for more
More info: I am 21 and have no practical experience but vivid imagination, check out my stories to get an impression.
Last edited by jafib 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SFPGBondage »

Hello. I’m a male sub. I’m limitless. I can play more than one character and can play characters of any gender. I’m looking for a male or female dom who would like to have a longterm RP partner.

If interested dm me or add me directly in discord (my username is in my profile).
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Updated 02/06/2023. I want you guys to know I am spotty at times and prone to vanish. But I do love to RP when I'm in the mood.

Your Gender: Male

Seeking: Anyone, sub or dom, I will play either role as I enjoy both equally. I'm craving M/M most currently

"Must Have's" In A RP: Kidnapping, gags, tying, sexual themes preferred but not "required"

Likes: Kidnap scenarios, tight rope/tape bondage, cleave/tape/ball gags, teasing/orgasm control, tickling, navel play, forced oral, forced foot worship, handgags, stripping, crossdressing, edging, blindfolds, younger sub/older captor (18+ only)

Dislikes: Toilet stuff, latex type encasement stuff, family themes, fantasy scenarios, torture (some violence is okay for submission, but nothing heavy and no blood)

Scenarios: I like to keep it simple. Kidnapped jogger, home invasion etc. type scenarios.

Methods Of RP: Via PM here only, I do not RP anywhere else

Consider me a short term RP partner, let's have a bit of fun when the mood is here. I like to RP in first person, I don't mind if it's M/M, F/F, M/F, F/M etc., I can go with any set-up.
Last edited by WrappedUp 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Gender: CD Male (will roleplay as a cross-dressed Male or a Female)
I like to roleplay as my Damsel alter-ego Dilara - she is a full-figured gal who is a bit of a ditz and gets herself bound and gagged as a consequence!

Seeking: M/F

Favorite Scenarios: Kidnapping, Forced Self-Bondage, Captured Mob Wife, Kidnapped Sorority Queen, Blackmailed into Bondage, Staged Kidnapping Turned Real

Favorite Gags: Microfoam, Duct Tape, Electrical/PVC Tape, OTM
Favorite Ties: Rope, Tape, Leather Straps
Favorite Outfits to Wear as a Damsel: Leather/latex dresses with opera gloves, workout clothing, clubby dresses with sequins or sparkle, opera gloves, miniskirts, satin blouses, matching pajama sets, long gowns, lots of pantyhose

Other Likes: Being degraded while captured (called "stupid", "slut", etc.), praise ("good girl", good damsel", etc.), groping/fondling, forced orgasm (over clothing)
Dislikes: Chains/Metal Restraints, Ballgags, Rape/Sexual Assault, Violence or Mutilation, Fluids, Death, Gore, PIV or Other Penetration
cjam02
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cjam02 »

Seeking: males to be bound, gagged and blindfolded by me in kidnapping / home invasion/ boy scouts on camp/ boys on a bondage camp or any suggestions you may have

What could be used in a RP: Anything. Bondage and gags and blindfolds are a must though.

Things I will NOT do: Torture. Blood. Humiliation. Scat. Suffocation. Bodily fluids. Underage abuse. NSFW
telegram: jordmar11 (cjam02 account got deleted for some reason!)
discord: cjam02#2608
Instagram: jordmar11
email: marcusjordan1705@gmail.com
contact me on any of these as I'm hardly ever on here
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Hi everyone! My name is Charlie and I have been Roleplaying for over 7 years. I enjoy Roleplaying long term scenarios with good descriptions and character developments. I am open to Roleplay on discord.

PM me for discord
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

Seeking: Dom to restrain me in a kidnapping/home invasion RP.

Gags/blindfolds? Essential

Specific interests: Duct tape and zip ties

What are my limits? Nothing sexual beyond edging/masturbating

Be as brutal as you like.

PM me if you're interested
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Wrote a longer version of this elsewhere before realising this is the best place to advertise role play availability. D'oh!)

Me: Adult male

Seeking: Adult male Dom/captor/challenger (I've played Dom on occasion but usually in the context of "turning the tables" scenes or those where a third party appears on the scene... and I end up captive)

I'm happy role playing a variety of capture/restraint set-ups: I particularly love playing the overly cocky amateur Houdini who meets his match in a devious challenger but also enjoy kidnap, home invasion and other "realistic" scenarios

Although age 18+ only, it's not really about the sexual side for me; I like thinking through and exploring the bondage itself - the more technical/overkill the better - and my reactions to it. Have you left any loopholes for my escape?

Happy to use either Discord (I'm SJ Gray there) or the PM system here.

Interested? PM me!
Last edited by Straitjacketed 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Your Gender: Male (willing to play otherwise if desired)

Seeking: m/f, f/m, F/m, M/f, m/F and maybe m/m or M/m

"Must Haves" in a RP: bondage, non-consent, and story

Things I will NOT do: anything/M, anything explicitly sexual before I get to know you somewhat

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): Ask privately

More info: I like cute and innocent stories focused on power imbalance and loss of control. Willing to play dominant or sub.

EDIT 2022-06-13: Let me clarify that I'm mainly interested in playing out the kind of stories that I write. That means nonsexual childhood stories in adventurous rather than domestic settings. If you're not wanting to play a story like that, I'm probably not the partner for you. When I made this ad, I was a little more open to more classic "damsel" plays, but I have limited time and energy to play, and I already have plenty of other outlets for those things.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Gender: Male (willing to RP as anything, although I would prefer to play myself)

Quick Description: Tall with medium-length dark hair, and a cropped beard. Average build, not chubby, not thin, with a bit of muscle of my frame. Wearing a muscle fit black tee, black jeans, a studded belt, and black combat boots.

Seeking: M/F F/M M/M, I'm a switch and I prefer non-sexual but I'm willing to compromise to some extent :)

Favorite Scenarios: First Time Tied, Tied Up As Punishment, Escape Challenge, Kidnapping, Forced Self-Bondage, Staged Kidnapping Turned Real

Favorite Gags: Ball Gag, Electrician's Duct Tape, Vetwrap, Pump Gag
Favorite Ties: Rope, Tape, Zipties, Leather Straps

Other Likes:
Groping, Forced nudity, Officewear, Gymwear, Alternative (Punk, Goth, etc) Clothing
Dislikes: Chains, Handcuffs, Rape/Sexual Assault, Violence or Mutilation, Fluids, Death, Gore, PIV or Other Penetration

Methods of RP: PM

More Info: Before we start, lets do proper introductions (age, looks, clothing, etc) for the character you would like to play, and feel free to let me know the kind of character you would like me to play. I prefer to play myself and to play with others who are playing themselves, but I'm open to other possibilities. It is also worth mentioning that I don't have much free time, so replies will likely be infrequent. Any RP I do would be a long term, slow burn deal
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

Preferences: Being the submissive is my main thing :x
As for kinds of bondage I prefer Tape, Rope and leather most of the times.

I'm open to many kinds of scenarios but my favorites are typically anything nonconsensual based such as kidnappings~

Also Men and Women are welcome ;3

Messaging: I'll probably just keep my DMs on here for now it'll just be easier to keep everything from this site in one place.

I've RP'd on other sites before a little and y'all seem to be pretty active here so feel free to shoot me a message if you have a roleplay in mind :3
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

I'm up for quite a few ideas on the role play front, quite similar to my other post on this topic but thought I'd put out another one considering I'm now back from holiday and lookin to meet new people xxx
-kidnapping
-cnc
-tricked into bondage, for example like a photoshoot where u trick me into bondage like a dumbass I am, but im up for ideas along the tricked line
-teacher/student roleplay
-potentially could be interested in a babysitter role play but I am a much bigger fan of like more heavy duty bondage such as lots of complicated positions, gags and leather
-home invasion
-loosing a bet
-a revenge situation of some kind maybe

There's some ideas but I'm up for many more if you've got them, aslong as I end up getting bound and gagged then I'm a happy girl hehe xxx
Enjoy a fair amount of detail from a few sentences to a paragraph but I'm not great at wholeeeee stories at a time, I enjoy some back and forth xxxx
Desperate to be muzzled;p
JayMoe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayMoe »

seeking: Male Doms
must haves: bondage, gags (any kind, though prefer tape or ball gags)
Into: foot worship, feet in general, kidnapping/ home invasion scenarios, bondage among friends, anything really
Will not do: extreme pain and torture, bodily fluids, scat

RP methods: preferably discord/ Skype (might even be up for occasional video calls)
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Seeking: M/F, F/M, M/FF, F/MF

"Must Haves" in a RP: Bondage, gags, teasing

Things I will NOT do: No scat, bodily maiming

Methods of messaging (PM, Skype, KIK, YAHOO!): PM, Discord EdgeGrinder#2475

More info: I like fantasy, sci-fi, superheroes, so we could get creative. If we RP on Discord, I could get a dice roller if you want a table top gaming element.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

My gender: female

Seeking: I’d prefer another girl but I don’t care if it’s a man or woman

“Must haves” in rp: Tying up, gags (preferably cleave gag), maybe blindfolds, gag talking,

Things I will NOT do: pain, blood, nudity, sexual stuff, making me feel uncomfortable,

Scenarios I will do: kidnapping, babysitting, anything really as long as it’s not sexual and it involves one of us getting bound and gagged : - )

Methods of messaging: PM me on here, my discord is: happyy#3461 (no, I didn’t make a spelling mistake, it is double y) or Reddit: u/happyg_

Hope to see you on one of those : )
Merida : - )
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Seeking: Female strongly preferred and me being the sub slightly preferred

"Must Haves" in a RP: a good, humiliating capture, ropes, literacy

Things I will NOT do: I'm pretty vanilla, tbh. I've hardly read any of the stories for adults. I would be willing to consider a small amount of non-PG material if I were the sub.

Methods of messaging: PM, or discord (JKruger8#1297)

More info: I prefer action-heavy scenarios, personally. I love a good prisoner-of-war TUG.
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

Seeking: Dominant Men... Men only, please.

"Must Haves" in a RP: bondage and tight gags. I am into kidnapping and being kidnapped

Things I will NOT do: anything illegal.

Methods of messaging: PM, Skype or discord. Message me for info

More info: I prefer long-term RPers. Also, please respect my wishes for men only and only seeking Doms. I do not want a woman playing a man and I will not play the Dom. Thanks for understanding.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Megann
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Megann »

Female
Looking for: someone to tie me up tight!
Message me here or ask for my discord

Hey nice to meet you just loooking for fun roleplay partners male or female I’m mainly into being tied but if the story calls for it I’ll rope you up 😊. I love fun and creative scenarios, interesting bindings and unconventional gags. Feel free fo message me here or ask for my discord

Scenes I like: most superheroines, spies, detective, to just regular did. But really anything where we’re both equally involved I enjoy.

No extreme pain, bathroom stuff, boring stories, show me some personality, also don’t be one of those people who immediately start a story with me tied up instantly.
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Looking for: m/m willing to give f/m a try
Interests: Being bound and gagged in any way, love role plays where I'm getting tied up, some light taunting is always nice. Also cool if you want to be the one tied up if it's (m/m)
Not interested: Anything too extreme
discord bloodline#2801 or pm me
TiedUpLatina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedUpLatina »

Female.
I’m usually a sub.
Message me here.

Likes: Duct tape and ball gags. I don’t mind being tied up with rope. Love wearing cute outfits, especially a leather one!

Dislikes: Anything super hardcore or nasty.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic