APOCALYPSE ON EARTH: BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME I & II (M/M) *NEW GAME* SEPT 30

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

WANT MORE GAMES/PUBLIC ROLEPLAYS OF THIS GENRE?

YES
96%
NO
No votes
I DON'T CARE
4%

Total votes: 46

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Well, they were difficult choices, all guys have their qualities. That said, I was left with a team of:

Mitch
Nick
Shawn
Ryan
Steven
Jeremy
Ethan

7+6+5+4+1+1+1= 25

For me, this team is well-balanced, has the muscles to acquire resources and maintain order, and also has subs to keep the environment pleasant and organized.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Tsuhaya

MITCH
NICK
SHAWN
RYAN
STEVEN
JEREMY
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large party. Excellent amount of brawn & muscle (with yourself greatly helping in that regard). Overall good experience with very high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick, Ryan & to a lesser degree Shawn). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Two brawny backup providers (Shawn/Ryan). One brawny guy (you) to keep your fellow-dependents in line. Resourceful members (Steven). Friendship bonds (Nick/Shawn, Steven/Jeremy). Parity between dependants and providers.

DISADVANTAGES: NONE

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A+

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Heh, had a feeling Tsuhaya's team would get a very high rating ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago @Tsuhaya

MITCH
NICK
SHAWN
RYAN
STEVEN
JEREMY
ETHAN
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large party. Excellent amount of brawn & muscle (with yourself greatly helping in that regard). Overall good experience with very high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick, Ryan & to a lesser degree Shawn). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. Two brawny backup providers (Shawn/Ryan). One brawny guy (you) to keep your fellow-dependents in line. Resourceful members (Steven). Friendship bonds (Nick/Shawn, Steven/Jeremy). Parity between dependants and providers.

DISADVANTAGES: NONE

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A+

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty
Happy that my team has a high chance of survival, I tried my best to be sensible and at the same time get who I wanted for my team, and modesty, I'm very versatile in my own use on the team
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 2 months ago I tried my best to be sensible and at the same time get who I wanted for my team, and modestly, I'm very versatile in my own use on the team.
Indeed you are. I knew as much, hence the exceptionally high score your team garnered.
You'd be a great backup for Shawn & Ryan, sort of like a hunkier (and probably more compassionate) Andrew ;)

I really have to ask though, since you created a team composed of four dominant guys and four submissive ones, what would the breakdown look like? Would you guys be paired off?

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
Tsuhaya wrote: 2 months ago I tried my best to be sensible and at the same time get who I wanted for my team, and modestly, I'm very versatile in my own use on the team.
Indeed you are. I knew as much, hence the exceptionally high score your team garnered.
You'd be a great backup for Shawn & Ryan, sort of like a hunkier (and probably more compassionate) Andrew ;)

I really have to ask though, since you created a team composed of four dominant guys and four submissive ones, what would the breakdown look like? Would you guys be paired off?
Well, I believe that Nick and Steven are an almost unanimous choice couple, even though it's a scenario that I can control, I think the two have too good a dynamic to throw out the window. Mitch and Ethan is a match choice for me, they already know each other and I think Ethan suits a more experienced dominant, he's practically a Sub brat.

I admit that the last two pairs made me enter into a long internal discussion to decide, since it concerns my destiny. I really like Shawn and Ryan; they both have pros and cons in their personalities. At the end decided to pair up with Ryan, I considered a few things before making that decision. Firstly, Ryan has more practice tying someone up. I don't want to say that Shawn is bad at it, but Ryan knows exactly what to do when it comes to tying someone up. Personally, I find Ryan a little more attractive than Shawn. I believe Ryan's socks would be less toxic to me since Shawn is almost on the same level as Nick when it comes to foot odor. And finally, Shawn and Jeremy would be an interesting pair, I don't remember seeing these two interact when it comes to Dom/Sub, at least not directly.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Tsuhaya Interesting answers! There is a sizeable hole in your response though. Ethan and Mitch don't just know each other - Ethan is Mitch's son! No way you can pair the two of them up ;) Mitch would need his own sub-spouse and Ethan would need a dominant spouse of his own. Jeremy might have to be paired with Mitch and Ethan with Shawn.

Personally, if I were to arrange your group it would look like this:

Mitch & Jeremy - perfect as Jeremy has never had a father figure in his life
Nick & Steven - self explanatory, as you already mentioned
Ryan & Ethan - both are playful, quirky and have compatible energy
Shawn & you - out of all these guys, I would see you matching up with Shawn the most.

Just my two cents.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @Tsuhaya Interesting answers! There is a sizeable hole in your response though. Ethan and Mitch don't just know each other - Ethan is Mitch's son! No way you can pair the two of them up ;) Mitch would need his own sub-spouse and Ethan would need a dominant spouse of his own. Jeremy might have to be paired with Mitch and Ethan with Shawn.

Personally, if I were to arrange your group it would look like this:

Mitch & Jeremy - perfect as Jeremy has never had a father figure in his life
Nick & Steven - self explanatory, as you already mentioned
Ryan & Ethan - both are playful, quirky and have compatible energy
Shawn & you - out of all these guys, I would see you matching up with Shawn the most.

Just my two cents.
Damn! I don't know why, but I had clear memories that Bob was Ethan's father. There's something wrong with me :?
I can use as an excuse that I read Ethan's story almost a year ago

Overall, with this change, I believe that the most coherent pairs are the ones you, sir, mentioned
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Tsuhaya
Hahaha! Sounds like someone's due for a reread of the Easy Prey series ;)
Ethan and Andrew are Mitch's sons. Bob's sons (Shane and Sammy) are unfortunately not in the apocalypse verse.
They're not that developed character-wise as of yet, so I didn't see the benefit on including them.

Glad you approve of my pairings though!
Also glad to read you like Ryan. Noted for future reference 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic