APOCALYPSE ON EARTH: BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME I & II (M/M) *NEW GAME* SEPT 30

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

WANT MORE GAMES/PUBLIC ROLEPLAYS OF THIS GENRE?

YES
96%
NO
No votes
I DON'T CARE
4%

Total votes: 46

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Dont forget to answer the second question, guys! Some of you seem to be accidentally skipping it ;)
THE TEAM TAKING DOWN & SECURING BRAD IN TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M) IS COMPOSED OF SHAWN, COREY, RYAN, ANDREW AND BIG MIKE. THAT'S 20 POINTS WORTH OF BRAWN AND SKILL. IF YOU HAD 20 POINTS TO SPEND AND HAD TO ASSEMBLE A TEAM TO CAPTURE, MANHANDLE & INCAPACITATE BRAD, WHO WOULD YOU ENLIST WITH YOUR AVAILABLE CREDITS?

WHAT GAG WOULD YOUR TEAM ELECT TO USE ON THEIR VICTIM? BE SPECIFIC.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh, sorry about that! Just added to my response.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hmmm for the team, I'd assemble the following:

Shawn (5)
Corey (4)
Ryan (4)
Chris (4)
Steven (1)
Jeremy (1)
Ethan (1)

I'm imagining it'll be a close one with Brad nearly overpowering the team, but the main reason why I included the subby boys was because I felt Brad would hate being tied gagged and at their mercy.

And as for a gag, I'm thinking one or two super sweaty and smelly sock stuffed in his mouth, with layers and layers of tape keeping the sock(s) in
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

gaggedfeety wrote: 6 months ago I'm imagining it'll be a close one with Brad nearly overpowering the team...
Brad fights dirty, but he wouldn't stand a chance against a team like yours.
He's no match for Shawn. Add Corey and then Chris and Ryan to the mix and he's toast! ;)

Strength/weight-wise, Brad is on par with Ryan and Chris. He just fights dirtier and is more ruthless.
In a one-on-one fight, Corey would be a very solid match for Brad.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago
APOCALYPSE ON EARTH PART II
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON

THE TEAM TAKING DOWN & SECURING BRAD IN TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M) IS COMPOSED OF SHAWN, COREY, RYAN, ANDREW AND BIG MIKE. THAT'S 20 POINTS WORTH OF BRAWN AND SKILL. IF YOU HAD 20 POINTS TO SPEND AND HAD TO ASSEMBLE A TEAM TO CAPTURE, MANHANDLE & INCAPACITATE BRAD, WHO WOULD YOU ENLIST WITH YOUR AVAILABLE CREDITS?

* YOU'VE GOT 20 EARTH CREDITS WITH YOU *
BUILD YOUR TEAM BY SPENDING YOUR CREDITS.

YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND ALL YOUR CREDITS IF YOU DON'T WISH TO.
SPECIAL PROPS TO THOSE WHO TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THEIR CHOICES.

Costs are based on experience/resourcefulness/physical strength/survivability/capture & restrain skills

@Lovethemsocks @harveygasson @squirrel @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @Sockgaggedman @gaggedfeety @Ossassin @Bradstick @Footsub123 @GoBucks @TheAllrounder @Socksbound @Volobond @gag1195 @4toes @Pup @Bootmark @thespy @Stormee @sock slave boy @Pup Wingletang @Subboi @The slave @wataru14 @OrdinaryWorld @socjuc @Starcomet @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @Msueta@2
@bondagefreak I LOVE stuff like this! Also been a bit busy so haven't commented on your latest chapters yet, but I really like them. Using big mike's socks as a gag was unexpected but makes perfect sense in a way. He's the opposite to Brad, and his feet are FOUL. Poetic justice at its finest.

I think I'd go for:

Bob (7)
Nick (6)
Andrew (3)
Ryan (4)

I chose Bob because of his leadership skills and strength. He's great at overpowering people, plus he has super stinky feet. Always a bonus.

I chose Nick because like Bob, he's extremely strong and can overpower someone with ease, I don't even have to mention how bad his feet are, they're infamous.

I chose Andrew because of his rope skills, attractiveness (shallow I know) and his smelly feet. Andrew being a paramedic in training can also come in handy.

Finally, I chose Ryan because it's fun to have a sadistic member of the group, and unlike Brad, he can control it better which makes it more scary (and hot) when it finally does appear. Plus he's extremely handsome. He can be the chief of tormenting captives. Also, he's quite strong too which means he can help overpower captives too.

They'd gag Brad with one of Nick's and one of Andrew's smelly socks. It'd be taped in, and for extra measure, Ryan would attach one of Bob's work boots filled with his socks over his nose.

He'd be tied in a strict hogtie, duct tape over the hands to make sure he can't try and wiggle out of the straps, and rope that connects his neck to his main rope on his back so he can't struggle without choking himself.

Ryan and Andrew would keep guard, Ryan asking him questions and mocking his gagged replies and such. Andrew would keep an eye on him in case a medical emergency crops up out of nowhere.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago
gaggedfeety wrote: 6 months ago I'm imagining it'll be a close one with Brad nearly overpowering the team...
Brad fights dirty, but he wouldn't stand a chance against a team like yours.
He's no match for Shawn. Add Corey and then Chris and Ryan to the mix and he's toast! ;)

Strength/weight-wise, Brad is on par with Ryan and Chris. He just fights dirtier and is more ruthless.
In a one-on-one fight, Corey would be a very solid match for Brad.
Hahaha yeah it was more of a headcanon, like one by one more guys join the mix. But good to know ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

These effectiveness of these teams is going to be quite interesting to read about!

As for my team:

Bob (7 points): I have to agree with @Volobond on this one. As much as I love Mitch as a character, restraining hooligans that don't want to cooperate is literally part of Officer Bob's job! Who better to help spearhead the capture and containment of Brad!

Zack (6 points): In terms of effective restrainer, Zack and Nick are pretty much even in my eyes. Again, I don't have all the information on both, but they both seem to be close in skill. So this choice comes down to preference, limited though it may be.

Corey (4 points): Corey is big, tough, loyal, and detached enough not to let emotions get in his way. He's damn near perfect to match/surpass Brad in strength, keeping him under control while more skilled ropers do their stuff!

Andrew (3 points): Andrew is small enough compared to my other three choices to better maneuver through the chaos. He's also got some good restraint skills and perhaps even some useful restraint tools to bust out against Brad!

It's a somewhat smaller team, but I think there's enough skill and strength to take down Brad and keep him down!

As for gag, I have to go back to the poll in the story: Brad absolutely deserves a heavy duty muzzle to fill his mouth and shut him up! But beyond that necessity, some donated socks and undergarments from Andrew, Zack, Corey, and Bob stuffed into the muzzle's straps close to Brad's nose and mouth, and stretched over and around Brad's nose so he can't shake them off seems perfectly fitting as a silencing and stinking punishment gag!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Bob (7)
We need the police to help deal justice! Plus he's a sexy daddy with some insane restraining skills. I'd pick him to be the leader of my take-down team. Capturing Brad ought to be child's play for this seasoned criminal catcher.

Nick and Zack (12)
These two come as a package deal for me. We've seen them trying to manage Brad's misdeeds in the original story, it's only fair that they get to play a part in his capture and punishment. Plus, if there's any fresh dirty laundry I'd source for Brad's predicament, it would be from one of these two.

The Dream: Joey (4)
Balances out the group with a little jockish energy. I'd assign him to tasks which require agility and dexterity. In the unlikely scenario where my dream team fails and gets revenge tied up instead "oh no" .... I'd be happy with my choice of joey.

As for my choice of gag, I want an inflatable gag to fill all the available space in Brad's mouth. Perhaps train him to take some other objects in his mouth in the future. I agree with many others that his torture should include sniffing some of Zack Nick and Bob's dirty laundry. I'd throw in a little edging too, turn Brad into an unwilling sub.
Last edited by Guardianbound 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak
Bob
Mitch
Joey
Corey
Andrew
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Mine is very similar to the story but Chris instead of Big Mike. As he’s often overlooked so I’ll give him some love.

That makes Shawn the leader.
Ryan, Corey and Chris his disciples
And Andrew for his rope skills and socks not that they are to be used on this occasion.

The gag I’ve struggled with so decided to think on some of the most humiliating gags from across your network of stories. I’ve landed on the sponge used to clean the toilet just like Brad tricked Nick into using on Steven in B&G
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Socksbound wrote: 6 months ago The gag I’ve struggled with so decided...on the sponge used to clean the toilet just like Brad tricked Nick into using on Steven in B&G
You little devil, you! :lol: My god, that would be the worst gag ever, right?
Happened so long ago, but I'm sure Steven hasn't forgotten. Damn, that would be something.
That's a nice team you've assembled btw. Pretty sure @OrdinaryWorld would like that team quite a bit too.

@Msueta@2
Welcome to the adventure, buddy!
Since you spent 25 points, I assume this is your answer to the original question "build your team to survive the apocalypse".
I'll grade it in a few minutes. Feel free to answer the second question about building a team to handle Brad, but with 20 points.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Msueta@2

BOB
MITCH
COREY
JOEY
ANDREW
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Excellent amount of brawn & muscle. Very good overall experience with excellent capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Bob & Andrew). Numerous providers with a dependent to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Level-headed and highly experienced main providers with strong fatherly instincts (Mitch & Bob). One sharp-minded and capable backup provider (Joey) and one very brawny backup provider (Corey). One very restraint-savvy middle-lead/medic (Andrew) to keep dependents (you) under supervision and strict control.

DISADVANTAGES: Medium-sized party. Limited number of hands and eyes. Extreme disparity between providers and dependents, with yourself being the only viable means of sexual release for Bob, Mitch, Corey, Joey & Andrew. Few friendship bonds.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): B

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Socksbound wrote: 6 months ago The gag I’ve struggled with so decided...on the sponge used to clean the toilet just like Brad tricked Nick into using on Steven in B&G
Happened so long ago, but I'm sure Steven hasn't forgotten. Damn, that would be something.
That's a nice team you've assembled btw. Pretty sure @OrdinaryWorld would like that team quite a bit too.
It’s not like doesn’t deserve it. I’m no devil I’m an angel 😇
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 6 months ago
It’s not like doesn’t deserve it. I’m no devil I’m an angel 😇
True you are....but not an 'Angel of mercy' :lol: :)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COME ON, GUYS! DON'T BE SHY!
LESS THAN HALF OF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED SO FAR.

APOCALYPSE ON EARTH PART II
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON

* YOU'VE GOT 20 EARTH CREDITS WITH YOU *
BUILD YOUR TEAM BY SPENDING YOUR CREDITS.

YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND ALL YOUR CREDITS IF YOU DON'T WISH TO.
SPECIAL PROPS TO THOSE WHO TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THEIR CHOICES.

Costs are based on experience/resourcefulness/physical strength/survivability/capture & restrain skills

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I am sorry, I like Brad too much to organize a team to capture, restrain, and gag him :D .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

My choice of a team to manhandle Brad is quite predictable in that it's the same team I assembled in "Teaching Brad a Lesson".

SHAWN
RYAN
COREY
ANDREW
BIG MIKE

Starcomet wrote: 6 months ago I am sorry, I like Brad too much to organize a team to capture, restrain, and gag him :D .
What a softie you are! Brad would find little use in you, I would think 8-)
I'm sure it would enflate his already oversized ego to know that he has yet another admirer in you though.

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago My choice of a team to manhandle Brad is quite predictable in that it's the same team I assembled in "Teaching Brad a Lesson".

SHAWN
RYAN
COREY
ANDREW
BIG MIKE

Starcomet wrote: 6 months ago I am sorry, I like Brad too much to organize a team to capture, restrain, and gag him :D .
What a softie you are! Brad would find little use in you, I would think 8-)
I'm sure it would enflate his already oversized ego to know that he has yet another admirer in you though.
Hehe, well I am sucker for dominant and aggressive guys!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Wow, this is a real puzzle. I'll just do the first game now, I'll leave the second question for later.

Hmm, let's see. My list won't necessarily be in the order of who costs the most points, just who I picked at that time to fill in the gaps.

First up is Mitch, I think we'll need some of his all-round skills to survive this mess, and I think he'll be a solid character to rely on and work well with the others.

Then I'll go with Nick. Headstrong, calm, collected, can work well with others, but also on his own, and brings the muscle to the party.

I do also really want to include Andrew, I think his medical skills will be invaluable, especially combined with those of Mitch.

Then I'll add Steven, the first dependant of the list. Not only is he capable of serving all the guys domestically and sexually, but he is also a quite capable botanist, which is also really valuable on its own.

Next up is Jeremy. We need more dependants, only Steven is not enough, and he can be trained to cook, clean, and keep the guys happy. I would start by assigning Andrew as a domestic ward, to prevent the playful rivalry between Steven and Jeremy from derailing the whole operation, and to share the workload of training Jeremy between Steven and Andrew.

Hm, that gives me two options, as I still have 7 points. I could go for another high-level provider, and add Bob to the roster, but that means I only have Andrew as secondary provider. I could also add Shawn, trusting that he'll be kept on the right track by both Mitch and Nick, and then add Joshua to the dependant pool. That'll free up Andrew a bit, although he still would be needed as a safekeeper, also gives a bit more flexibility to the dependant pool as a whole. Shawn could then both go on the occasional mission and help keep the peace back at camp. Yeah, I think I'll go for both Shawn and Joshua.

And of course I'll be included as well. That would add another dependant to the team, which makes it a little too dependant-heavy for my liking, but I think I would work well within this team. I don't have any survival skills, some botany skills, and I can cook and do research in case that's going to be necessary.

So that's my list! Mitch, Nick, Shawn, Andrew, Joshua, Steven, Jeremy, and myself. Definitely curious to see how we'll hold up!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@LockedCheeseBird

MITCH
NICK
SHAWN
ANDREW
JOSHUA
STEVEN
JEREMY
YOURSELF

ADVANTAGES: Medium-large party. Good amount of brawn & muscle. Overall good experience with high capture & restrain skills (Mitch, Nick, Andrew & to a lesser degree Shawn). Numerous providers with numerous dependents to cook, clean and take care of more menial & domestic tasks. Two level-headed providers with strong fatherly instincts. One brawny backup provider (Shawn). One very restraint-savvy middle-lead (Andrew) to keep dependents and/or prisoners under strict control. Resourceful members (Joshua/Steven). Friendship bonds (Steven/Joshua, Steven/Jeremy, Andrew/Shawn). Perfect parity between dependants and providers.

DISADVANTAGES: Slight lack of brawn in the secondary providers group.

OVERALL SCORE (BONDAGEFREAK'S RATING): A

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Awesome! Good to know I'm totally prepared for the apocalypse, haha! I want to say I'd be happy with any grade, but I'm too much of a nerd for that, I was really aiming to get an A. :lol:
Nice treat to wake up to!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Whitestorm
Just tagging you here since you recently discovered & posted on the TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M) thread.

Check out the first post of this thread here and feel free to participate.
The above-linked story will make more sense if you read the opening scenario on this thread here. Cheers!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Tsuhaya Really glad to see you back on here, Matthew-boi!
Since you just got caught up on the apocalypse-verse story a few hours ago, I thought about tagging you on here.

You should give this game a go!
I'm sure a few of use are curious to know what your team would look like.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

On another note, if ever I decide to do a revised version of this game, the points system would be heavily reworked. It was very crude and basic when I set it up, namely 'cause I didn't know whether you guys would enjoy building your teams or not. But if I were to redo it, the respective cost of these guys would be quite a bit different.

Looking at the cost system in this initial draft version, Steven is undervalued (he's far more useful and versatile than he gets credit for) and so are Brad and a few others. Major tweaks would be in order.

Also, how the hell did this thread manage to garner almost 200k views in the span of a couple months?

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago Also, how the hell did this thread manage to garner almost 200k views in the span of a couple months?[/size]
Because it was fun and you singlehandedly hold up M/M stories and activity on here? :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic