APOCALYPSE ON EARTH: BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME I & II (M/M) *NEW GAME* SEPT 30

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.

WANT MORE GAMES/PUBLIC ROLEPLAYS OF THIS GENRE?

YES
96%
NO
No votes
I DON'T CARE
4%

Total votes: 46

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

APOCALYPSE ON EARTH: BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME I & II (M/M) *NEW GAME* SEPT 30

Post by bondagefreak »

APOCALYPSE ON EARTH
BONDAGEFREAK SURVIVAL GAME (M/M)

The year is whatever-year-you-want-it-to-be. Earth has turned into a zombie or alien-infested (whatever your preference) cold & barren wasteland. Resources are limited and hard to come by. Crops are difficult to grow. Other humans are generally hostile and/or have gone crazy. These are dangerous times and every day is a veritable struggle.

The name of the game is long-term survival, and hopefully happiness.

* YOU'VE GOT 25 EARTH CREDITS WITH YOU *
BUILD YOUR TEAM BY SPENDING YOUR CREDITS.

YOU DONT NEED TO SPEND ALL YOUR CREDITS IF YOU DON'T WISH TO.
SPECIAL PROPS TO THOSE WHO TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THEIR CHOICES.

Costs are based on experience/resourcefulness/physical strength/survivability/capture & restrain skills

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr
Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Bob, Zach, Nick, Shawn, and with an extra point I will take Steven!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I'm thinking a strength in numbers approach so I'll pick everyone from Ethan through to Corey
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Bob, Frank, Mitch and Ryan. Just a perfect team for me...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I'm slightly wondering I should plan ahead and save some earth credits for later...
Y'never know if I might need em later!

Well goal one is to be happy so might as well grab Zack and Joshua for 6 and 2 points.
Will grab Steven, Jeremy and Ethan because there is strength in numbers and they are basically free.
Eh and I'll grab Nick too so Zack isn't doing all the heavy lifting.

17 credits spent.
8 Left :P
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Apocalyptic scenarios are basically my nightmare, but going past the idea that I probably wouldn't put myself through such a scenario. I'm going to think logically here.

Facts are the three 7 point men are extremely valuable, however they are expensive and would take a lot to feed. Similar to most of these other people. Resources are scarce and scavenging would need to be done in teams, along with having a wider array of skills and hands to help with a solution. I'm going to make a tough call and just take Mitch,

+ MITCH; - 7 CREDITS

As the head of the fire department, it's easy to say he has some of the strongest, if not the strongest, survival skills of the bunch. As a trained leader and an expert on situational response, he's trained to be a medic, disaster-response worker, and would provide invaluable support to the group. There's a few other strong picks, but I think an important note is to hopefully make sure personalities can work with one another and having others more willing to listen to Mitch and his genuine knowledge would be crucial.

With that in mind, I would have no issues picking up Chris and Corey,

+ CHRIS + COREY; - 8 CREDITS

Their more mellow-headed nature would be well utilised as they are less likely to argue or demand dominance when working with Mitch. Coupled with their impressive musculature and active lifestyles, they would be in high demand for survival living. However, just taking larger bodies can run into issue of resources being used up quickly with not enough people to sustain the levels needed. That's why I would also scoop up Joshua, Jeremy, and Ethan.

+ JOSHUA + JEREMY + ETHAN; - 4 CREDITS

An increase in numbers means more eyes and more brains to work together. Jeremy and Ethan may not be the most physically capable, but having smaller bodies and utilities in other aspects, makes them valuable additions. I ended up skipping over Steven, because despite his proclivity to serving the best he can; he is often seen as jealous and uppity. Including him would lead to a raise in discourse and an unstable relationship between some parties.

Having 6 points remaining, the final person I would choose would be Zack.

+ ZACK; - 6 CREDITS

It was a tricky choice between Zack and picking up two others. Nick, despite his attractiveness, has shown that he is not the easiest to work with and would put up a strong resistance to being told what to, even with Mitch's expertise. Zack, however, has shown that he is willing to put pride aside for the betterment of a situation and wouldn't be subservient to, but work with Mitch effectively. Zack also has a number of skills in construction and general 'manly' things that would make him very valuable as a companion.

Final Team -

MITCH
ZACK
CHRIS
COREY
JOSHUA
ME
ETHAN
JEREMY

As a team of 8, we can easily split into squads of 4 or pairs for lower risk areas. I hope my logic made sense an isn't just incoherrant ramblings, because I'm not gonna go back and read it.

Oh and just for fun,

Horny Team -

BOB
MITCH
NICK
SHAWN

The smelliest of the bunch <3
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Quick responses:

Zack and Nick: best friends to coordinate bring out the best in one another
Bob: To establish order, chain of command, and other institutions
Andrew: Seems like a cheap pick to me
Joshua: Cheap/ cost efficient
Ethan: With my 6 remaining points I picked Andrew, Joshua for maximization, leaving 1 for the 1 pointers, not picking Steven and Jeremy cause it may bring tension between Nick and Zack, but who am I kidding, I'm just hoping I can sit pretty and be the group's new princess!
Last edited by Guardianbound 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Ugh! These are always tough ones to choose, but let's give it a try:

Yeah, if the apocalypse is coming, bold, italic, underline and everything apocalypse, I'm not taking any chances! Since we have the points for it, I'll take the best of the best as my first three options.

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] had a nice format I think I'll steal.

+ MITCH; -7 CREDITS
Full package! Considering his job I can count on his effectiveness in such stressful situations, abilities in the world of medical care, helpfulness against natural disasters... His easy-going nature will also mean that he'll do a good job in cooperating with his comrades. As per his job, he's taught to put duty before pride and is accustomed to functioning alongside multiple men. His humorous nature can also brighten the spirits in weary times.

+ FRANK; -7 CREDITS
Many of the reasons are listed above. A bit more brute force is always appreciated. His close relationship with Mitch will also ensure productivity between the two. As grim as it may sound, Frank can also serve as a backup for Mitch and vice-versa, should anything happen to one of them or our resources are so limited we can only accommodate one firefighter.

+ BOB -7 CREDITS
Once again, see Mitch's reasons. A well-trained police officer is equipped with the same set of abilities as our two trusted firefighters. With military-minded training, they'll do well in this scenario while maintaining their humanity and adding that touch of normal with their personalities sprinkled with jokes. They can also serve as therapists of a sort to the less prepared guys for the apocalypse, assuring no one's going mad. From afar it may not seem a wise decision to include these three men, maybe on account of who's the leader, but I'm sure they can put together a triple-leadership or split responsibilities in such a way that there'll be no quarrels. Their departments are used to working with one another, and so are the men used to working in groups.

With 21 points spent, now it became a bit tricky. I wouldn't want to take chances and leave 4 points forever unused. However, I needed to refrain from taking more big men like the previous three on account of our resources. I needed someone more lightweight, to be the agility of the group and do other jobs requiring crafty slim hands and a thin body. I perfectly meet these criteria, but I needed an assistant.
I wanted to snatch Mitch's two boys as their relationship with their father and familiarity with Frank would be a good foundation for promising work. However, this family thing is a two-edged sword. If anything were to happen with one of Mitch's boys or to the father, the surviving members of the family would be, understandably, distressed. With the above men, I'm doubtful that anything could happen, but one can never be sure and Mitch's ( and to an extent Frank's) abilities are too good to throw away in a gamble. So I picked:

+ JEREMY -1 CREDITS
His rough upbringing and natural submissiveness would work well in him taking orders and assisting me with the more tedious work.

I remain with 3 points to spare. Considering the dynamics of my group, I don't think I can take in anyone else. Steven has proven himself to fall into the vice of jealousy. Though he keeps it to himself and doesn't say it aloud, that's some internalised energy I don't want at our camp. Josh has proven himself cocky in the past and I don't know how well he'll operate under this stressful situation. Andrew and Ethan are, as I've said above, excluded. So my points ran out for any of the other guys.

We don't have the biggest them, but I put my full trust in our hunky three guys. Without them, we're zombie dessert!

So at our camp sit:
Mitch
Frank
Bob
Me
Jeremy

I hope we won't be killed by the smell of their feet and socks first!

I'm wondering what Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s picks are. Considering his physical strength, capture & restrain skills and resourcefulness he himself is a 6-7 credits valuable guy.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Yeah I think I focused less on survival and more on pleasure/fun, so at least we'll have some good times before the zombies/aliens come :lol: :lol:

But I chose Nick, Ryan, Corey, Chris, Andrew, Joshua, Jeremy, and Ethan
Last edited by gaggedfeety 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I may be a little handicapped by my lack of familiarity with some of our more experienced crowd, having said that I’ll go;

Zack 6
Shawn 5
Big Mike 4
Chris 4
Kyle 4
Steven 1
Jeremy 1

A larger group for a broader range of skills and extra hands. And of Jeremy and Steven I honestly think Stevens willingness to take up more passive roles and be happy in them will prove more valuable than Jeremy’s skill set but no I think a crowd would be more advantageous.

Zack and Big Mike will carry my team I feel.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

My thought process is a little different. I always have known that during an apocalypse, I probably wouldn’t survive. So I built a team based on DRAMA.

Nick - 6
Zach - 6
Brad - 4
Steven - 1
Jeremy - 1

That is the drama ones I need. They would make is very interesting oh how Brad comes back and what happens there. Since that is only eighteen, I will choose these one purely because I find them attractive

Ryan - 4
Joshua - 2
Ethan - 1

Those three are more random for the group. I find Ryan very attractive so I need someone for myself in the camp. Joshua and Ethan are more to help out because more people is better.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago
APOCALYPSE ON EARTH

The year is whatever-year-you-want-it-to-be. Earth has turned into a zombie or alien-infested (whatever your preference) cold & barren wasteland. Resources are limited and hard to come by. Crops are difficult to grow. Other humans are generally hostile and/or have gone crazy. These are dangerous times and every day is a veritable struggle.

Costs are based on experience/resourcefulness/physical strength/survivability/capture & restrain skills

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr

@bondagefreak What a cool idea! Here's who I've chosen:

I’m going to create two different lists, one that’s realistic, if I was actually in that scenario, and another one that’s more fantasy based, because one can dream lol

Realistic:
1. Mitch (7 Credits)
2. Bob (7 Credits)
3. Corey (4 Credits)
4. Chris (4 Credits)
5. Andrew (3 Credits)

I chose Mitch and Bob because they both have jobs which exemplify skills that are needed in an apocalyptic scenario. They also are extremely strong, both psychologically and physically. I chose Corey and Chris because both of them can provide a muscle element like the other two, and both of them are pretty chill personality wise, so there won’t be as much infighting in the group. I chose Andrew because there’s strength in numbers. Plus he’s studying to be a paramedic, and medical skills will be greatly needed in a situation like this. Andrew also has good rope skills which could be useful in situations where POWs are captured.

Fantasy:

1. Shawn (5 Credits)
2. Brad (4 Credits)
3. Ryan (4 Credits)
4. Corey (4 Credits)
5. Kyle (4 Credits)
6. Andrew (3 Credits)
7. Ethan (1 Credit)

I chose these guys because all of them are hot, and most of them have super smelly feet, and I’d make a perfect POW for these guys. We might not survive long, but it’d be an interesting time to say the least. Lmao

Hope you make more of these :)
Last edited by Footsub123 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

For the most part, I'm going horny.

1. Mitch- 7
2. Nick- 6
3. Shawn- 5
4. Joey- 4
5. Andrew- 3

Normally I'd go witk Zack over Nick, but when I saw the situation Nick immediately popped in my head before I even saw what the activity would be so I had to go with him. I just think he is the better pick for survival.
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago
APOCALYPSE ON EARTH

so my choices would be:

Zach, for very obvious reasons and because he and nick would get along and means i would have them in my corner
Nick, since he is a builder and someone needs to take care of builind us a house and other stuff
Josh, for fun and creativity, the group needs a joker and easy victim
Brad, because he would be the mean muscle of the operation making the hard decision to defend the group any way possible
Steven, the group needs a well trained slave after all doing the manual labour in the house. also a decent farmer
Big Mike for a middle ground person who also can keep the two groups seperated should there be problems
I would have also like to choose phil but he isnt on the list, he could take care of any prisoners that we may have to take
Either I would use my remaining credits on Phil, on resources or slaves. Whatever would be possible.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright. Let's take this thought process one tier at a time.

Bob, Mitch, and Frank... from what I recall, Frank is massive and strong, with an enjoyment of camping, but Mitch is a whole-ass fire marshal. He seems to have at least some knowledge of emergency medicine, and is likely trained in it as a secondary focus to become a fire marshal, with the added bonus of possibly being trained in a service weapon. In addition to being adept at hunting, camping, fishing, etc. Bob has police training, but Mitch seems like a better all-around utility force. Mitch is also stated to be easygoing but focused, which is perfect. We need a guy who can compartmentalize. We can't yet spend all our points on the daddy force, so picking Mitch seems like the most bang for your buck.

Zack, Nick, and Shawn. Nick is a big no for me. Unpredictable, egotistical, and domineering, he's not a team player and I wouldn't trust him to deal with any of the major stress that arises from apocalyptic events. Shawn is a little more crafty but not in a way that would necessarily benefit a group. Zack seems like he can be a team player and is one of the most emotionally mature people in the Sleeping Bagiverse - actually, if I recall correctly, Zack plays hockey, so is a literal team player. I would trust him, but... he's not a surefire bet like Mitch is.

Joey, Brad, and Ryan. Joey is still kind of an unknown variable. I have no real idea of his personality. Brad I would not trust as far as I could throw, and I have very little upper body strength. Ryan strikes me as potentially aggressive and overbearing, so he's a no go. Joey is a possibility, but again, keeping him to the side with Zack.

Corey, Chris, and Kyle. Kyle I hate, and his aloofness would be a major disadvantage in a scenario where teamwork and synergy is essential. I honestly can barely remember Chris and I think he's probably meh. Which leaves Corey. Best I can say is that he's loyal, gullible, and easily led, so I could definitely manipulate and use him. No sure fire bets here again, but he's a possibility.

Mike, Andrew, and Joshua. No to Joshua. Run away if you see him in the apocalypse cause he's only out for himself and will sneaky sneak. Mike is... there, I suppose. Good for a warm body but useful? Who knows. Andrew, meanwhile is a paramedic in training and a gamer, so you can count on him for some tactical thinking when you need it. He and Mike are past the preliminaries for this tier.

Steven, Jeremy, and Ethan. Steven is likely to go to pieces in the apocalypse. Can't blame him, but don't need that noise on my team. His cooking might be useful, but... does that outweigh his adversity to decision making and general personality? Jeremy loyal to a fault, and able to be taught. He could be molded to my whims. And Ethan... I feel like I could manipulate him if I needed to. They're in only if there's room.

So let's see. Mitch, Bob (+14), Zack (+6), Joey (+4), Corey (+4), Big Mike (+4) Andrew (+3) Steven, Jeremy, Ethan (+3). That equals 34. So I need to lower my total by 9.

Mitch is my lynchpin. I need him around because of his sheer utility. So to keep him happy and loyal, I need at least one son in the group. Preferably (for him) both. So Mitch, Andrew, and Ethan gets me 11 credits spent, and I get a paramedic for a steal. I'm too unsure about Joey, so sorry cutie, you're gone.

Who do I have left? Bob, Zack, Corey, Big Mike, Steven, and Jeremy. 23 credits' worth and I only have 14 left to spend. Corey is easily led, yes, but I'm still not fully sure about him, whereas I have a better handle on Big Mike the gentle giant. Corey's gonna have to go, despite being the cuter of the two.

Bob, Zack, Big Mike, Steven, and Jeremy. 19 credits' worth but only 14 to spend. Either I drop one of the 1s and Big Mike to get Bob and Zack, or I drop Bob and one of the 1s to get both Corey and Big Mike. But would that be worth it? A tough choice. If I drop Big Mike too...

If I have Mitch, Bob, and Zack on my team, I have a pretty cohesive unit, but then again, I don't know Bob all that well... is he a cowboy cop or a straight shooter? Mitch and Zack are similarly capable, I think, and more trustworthy. I can take Corey and Big Mike for muscle and they're loyal and/or slow-witted enough to be commanded without ego getting in the way. Steven and Jeremy... Zack doesn't really need Jeremy the way Jeremy needs Zack. So I can take Steven and his cooking and gardening knowledge and he can be the warm hole for any of my horny gentlemen, which should nicely curb his jealous tendencies.

So, my standing.
MITCH - hunting expert, camping expert, fishing expert, survival expert, potential knowledge of firearms, first aid, etc. (+7, total 7)
ZACK - Charismatic leader-type, able to end arguments and forsee conflict, physically capable, intelligent enough to be taught Mitch's skills and put them to use. (+6, total 13)
COREY - Warm body, loyal, easily led, physically capable, surprisingly stealthy (+4, total 17)
BIG MIKE - Warm body, loyal, not wanting to cause trouble, chill and compassionate. (+4, total 21)
ANDREW - Paramedic in training, chill and driven, compassionate (when it's not his brother), tactical thinker (+3, total 24)
STEVEN - Gardener, cook, general knowledge, useful when given clear direction (+1, total 25)
(Yeah, I gave up Ethan, sue me.)

And as a fun team,

Mitch, Bob, Zack, Joey, Jeremy. Which would actually probably be a good overall team, actually. Huh.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm gonna try my best, but I'll admit to playing at a disadvantage since I don't know all these guys as well as some of the other players. But here goes nothing!

My Team (25pts spent):
MITCH- 7pts
ZACK- 6pts
COREY- 4pts
ANDREW- 3pts
JOSHUA- 2pts
STEVEN- 1pt
JEREMY- 1pt
ETHAN- 1pt

Mitch: I was initially torn between Mitch and Bob for similar reasons. It's the classic Cop vs Firefighter. Both have the training, seniority, and physique for surviving this end of the world scenario. But, I think Mitch gets the edge for me because we know more about him currently. And stinky feet aside, he's been shown to be a strong but compassionate leader, someone I would trust. Bob is strong and firm, but so far is more dictatorial from what we've seen of him. So Mitch gets my vote.

Zack: Again, the classic debate. Nick or Zack. But, I think Zack wins this for me. This one is a bit more subjective, since I don't really know either of them that well, but I matched with Zack on previous compatibility exercises. And as @Volobond mentioned, Zack is a hockey player, so I think I can count on him in a situation like this.

Corey: Again, this one might be a bit selfish. I just find Corey to be extremely attractive. But I think I could also depend on him for the hard work of this apocalypse. He's quiet and calm, which will be greatly appreciated in this stressful scenario. He's also very adaptable/go-with-the-flow from what we've seen of him, which again is a useful skill in the uncertain times this scenario places us.

Andrew: Paramedic training will be extremely useful. Plus, as a first responder, he's able to work and adapt under pressure, so he has a good chance of keeping his cool when things get terrible. And, like Zack, I've matched with Andrew previously as well, so I think the compatibility will help!

Ethan: He may only be worth 1pt, but that doesn't mean he won't be useful. He's small, comparatively, and all his time in those sleeping bags and stretchers has shown me that Ethan is not claustrophobic. He's perfect for slipping into otherwise inaccessible or blocked off areas. He's got the makings of a fine scout! And with Ethan along as well as Andrew and Mitch, there is already strong familial bonds which means (hopefully) a better chance of working together and fighting harder to keep them and the rest of us alive. I understand that there is the risk of the three of them forgoing Zack's, Corey's, or my safety in favor of protecting their family, but I'm hopeful Mitch's and Andrew's first responder training will make them more objectively assess those situations!

EDIT: Knowing now that there is no reason to save any credits, I've added a few more to my team. I initially had 4 points remaining, which left me with an important decision: Do I take another 4 credit guy, or do I scoop up the remaining cheaper options? The 4 credit guys obviously have more training, experience and/or a stronger build, all of which is incredibly useful. However, I don't know most of the remaining 4 credits. The only one I do know is Brad and ain't no way in hell I'm trusting him with anything, especially not my safety or the safety of my team in the apocalypse. The remaining 4 credit guys I'm sure are all useful in their own way, but the unknown factor (for me) makes me hesitant. With that in mind, my additional choices are:

Steven: Steven is more of a practical choice than a tactical one. As others have pointed out, Steven is more domestically skilled, which while not useful in a fight, is very useful for meal prep, foraging, and making shelters more comfortable. Besides, It's not like he and the other 1 credit guys can't be taught other useful skills as we go about surviving the wastes.

Jeremy: Similar to Steven, I think Jeremy, while currently less skilled given his 1 credit cost, can taught. And like Steven, can prove useful for less physically intense tasks and tasks not related to fighting. Like Ethan, both Steven and Jeremy are smaller and more used to the small, confined spaces and thus would be well suited for scouting and gathering supplies and investigating tighter openings and corridors. Plus, I think having Jeremy would help focus Zack, giving him more of a drive to protect and help. I recognize the potential, like with Mitch and his sons, that Zack may prioritize Jeremy's, and even Steven's, safety over other group members.

Joshua: I'll be honest, I have no clue who this is. I haven't yet made it far enough in the story to meet him. He is a complete unknown for me, but he's the only 2 credit option, so my choices are take him or leave credits on the table. Volobond doesn't seem to have a high opinion of him, which is somewhat concerning. But having a sneakier operative is a high risk-high reward situation. Hopefully, other team members like Mitch, Andrew, and Zack can keep him in line. Adding Joshua also gives a pretty even split between big/heavy/muscular and skinnier/smaller/agile. Also, if nothing else, he's nice to look at.

And that's all 25 credits spent! I'm quite happy with this team, even with some concerns about potential loyalties and an unknown variable like Joshua.
Last edited by gag1195 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

This sounds a lot of fun. If I were in apocalyptic world and I would have 25 credits to spend it on, my choices would be:

Nick - 6
In survival, one of the first things come in to mind is shelter. As a construction worker, I think he will be best suited to do this job. Aside from construction work, we could also use his muscle elsewhere.

Zack - 6
To keep Nick in check when the going gets tough and keep him rational, I strongly believe his best friend, Zack, would help him get through it. Also, construction work for one man is no easy feat. I think Nick would appreciate a helping hand. Same with Nick, we could use his muscles elsewhere. On top of that, Zack seems charismatic and a team player. He would be vital in the harmonious relationship of the team that we are building.

Steven - 1
Next to shelter is food. With Steven's gardening skill, we can hopefully make things more sustainable. Not to mention, Steven could be the cook of our team. He would also be a great addition in keeping Nick in check.

Jeremy - 1
Mr. Positivity Zack would need to recharge too. What better way to recharge him would be a daily doze of Jeremy. Also, we would need that extra pair of hands in cooking, gardening, and cleaning.

Andrew - 3
Now we have food and shelter out of the way. We can focus on the health of the survivors. As a paramedic in training, I believe that Andrew would have the certain know how in applying first aid and such. Of course for bias reason, we know that I go crazy for this smelly footed guy.

Ethan - 1
Extra pair of hands in cleaning, cooking, and gardening. He could be also useful in making Andrew to come out of his shell and annoy his lazy ass off.

Mitch - 7
To cap it off we have fire marshall Mitch, to make everything is under control. He is an all rounder, especially with his background in first aid. Since all other have their significant other, I would volunteer myself making sure that Mitch is happy.

With all that in place, total credit used is 25. The main focus of this composition is synergy. We would need that balance and check if we are in for long-term survival. I think this arrangement also makes everyone happy. Each would have their own partners to keep each other warm.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I wasn't initially certain as to whether this thread would garner much interest or be any fun at all, but after seeing the stellar responses so far, I'm really glad to have gone ahead with this. Many of you are giving this a lot of thought and really thinking things through. Truly awesome. I'll be going over each team one by one and grading them accordingly:

A - Very high survivability
B - High survivability
C - Medium survivability
D - Low survivability
E - Very low survivabilty

On another note, Nick seems to be getting a lot of flak for not being a team player. Far be it from to say whether or not it's justified, but I do wanna remind you guys of the fact that Nick has shown himself receptive to Zack's counsel and wisdom on more than one occasion. I think it's also safe to say he's the type who'd willingly suffer the journey through hell and back again if it meant shielding his submissive spouse from any harm. Perhaps not as much of a team player as Zack, Mitch and some of the other guys, but definitely not as much of a lone wolf as we sometimes make him out to be. Just my two cents based on what we've seen of him in B&G so far.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The tagging system failed a few hours ago, breaking all forum tags posted prior to today. I'm retagging everyone again, 'cause most of you will not receive the initial notification tag as a result of the script error (or whatever caused the tag feature to crash). Apologies to those who've already seen this thread and/or have already replied to it.

Everyone else should scroll up to the top of the page and read the original post.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@gag1195 @Pup
Additional credits will not be needed in the future for this scenario. I'd urge you guys to consider putting all the cards in your favour by using your credits as much as possible. The choice is ultimately yours, but foregoing the hiring of additional team members in the hopes that your unused credits would serve a purpose later on would be a mistake.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago Additional credits will not be needed in the future for this scenario. I'd urge you guys to consider putting all the cards in your favour by using your credits as much as possible. The choice is ultimately yours, but foregoing the hiring of additional team members in the hopes that your unused credits would serve a purpose later on would be a mistake.
Well in that case I might aswell add Ryan and Corey to my list to use up exactly all 25 credits.

Nick 6
Zack 6
Ryan 4
Corey 4
Joshua 2
Steven 1
Jeremy 1
Ethan 1
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I figured I need top level talent for 14 credits: Bob and Mitch
Some mid-level talent for 8 credits: Corey and Kyle
and some grunts to dress in red shirts for the remaining three credits: Steven, Jeremy, Ethan
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

bondagefreak wrote: 8 months ago @gag1195 @Pup
Additional credits will not be needed in the future for this scenario. I'd urge you guys to consider putting all the cards in your favour by using your credits as much as possible. The choice is ultimately yours, but foregoing the hiring of additional team members in the hopes that your unused credits would serve a purpose later on would be a mistake.
Edited my original post to reflect this information!
My M/M Stories Here
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Okay so, my pick would be:

Mitch 7
Nick 7
Andrew 3
Steven 1
Ethan 1

19 points/25 points

The reasoning was, Mitch for leadership and security, he knows how to remain calm and act on a moment's notice, then we have Nick, we need shelter, and who better than him; also both he and Mitch can provide a much-needed element of muscle and strength to the group in case of a fight. Then we have Andrew, a nice middle-man to balance everyone out and he also has paramedic training so that'll come in handy; finally, we have Steven and Ethan, two easygoing guys to keep everyone grounded and can help with a lot of the work the rest wouldn't want to do, also if I remember correctly Steven has some cooking skills, so yeah. So that's the team, a well-rounded group t survive the apocalypse and play once in a while when we are safe and bored haha ;).
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Took me a bit to debate who to pick. But I think this is it to finalize.

Mitch: 7
Zack: 6
Nick: 6 For their survival skills in camping and strength for defense

Big Mike: 4 Extra added muscle for defense and large body to help detain aggressive people from pillaging.

Ethan: 1
Jeremy: 1 Their small bodies to help out scout out resources and be quiet for scouting around the area.

25/25, this is my assembled team, @bondagefreak
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic