CREATE YOUR IDEAL CAPTOR/BONDAGE-GIVER * BONDAGEFREAK EDITION * M/M

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @Pup Wingletang
Hey puppy-boi. Nice answers! I knew right away who you'd match up with just by looking at your stats ;)
No big surprises here. Your best match, as far as bondage goes, is none other than MITCH! I happen to think you'd have a lot of fun being his captive. In very very close second place comes Nick. Hope these results make sense to you!

I had a feeling Nick might be knocked off his top spot this time round although it seems like Mitch only just usurped him! I'm happy to let either of them rope me up tight and have their way with me!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey mr @ChairBoy ;)
Glad you decided to throw your hat in the mix!
Fun answers! I was pretty sure who your high scorers would be just by looking at your answers but still had to compile your results to see in which order they would show up. Going by your answers, the results are quite clear though.

Your best match out of these guys is NICK. This may surprise you, as I believe you've only read the first book of BOUND & GAGGED so far, but Nick changes a lot over the course of the saga. I'm sure you'll eventually agree that he'd be a great bondage-giver/captor for you.

The second spot is a near statistical tie between Mitch and Officer Bob. Both offer things that you like (Bob; the stoicism, Mitch: the playful sadism), but Nick is most definitely your best match in terms of bondage & captor/captive dynamics.

Hope these results please you!

4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @4toes
Hello, my friend! Had a lot of fun analysing your answers.
Three candidates stood out as being fairly good matches from you. Two of them aren't surprising to me, but the winner most definitely is.

Andrew and Shawn both score very favourably with you, (Andrew in 2nd place and Shawn in 3rd).
But your best match is actually BIG MIKE! Does this make any sense to you? Curious as to your thoughts!

@bondagefreak Hey there my friend, I had lot of fun answering this activity as well. As always, you're cool my good sir. When I was answering them, I got the feeling that I would be with matching with either Andrew or Big Mike. What actually surprised me is having favourable scores with Shawn. Happy nonetheless, having these smelly footed trio towering over me. Also, you were spot on in our earlier correspondence. You mentioned that I might be interested with Big Mike and here we have it. You really know me my good sir 😁
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@The slave
Hey boy. My apologies. I seem to have accidentally skipped your answers for some reason.
Finding a good match for you was quite difficult. Seeing as how you like stoic & aloof but also mouthy & assertive, none of my characters score particularly high with you. Still, your best match out of these guys is unsurprisingly BRAD!

Hope this makes sense to you.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* PRELIMINARY RESULTS *

NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS

@Stormee
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: ZACK
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: STEVEN

@Pup
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: JOSHUA
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: ZACK

@DuctTapeIsSilver
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: UNKNOWN
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: RYAN

@Footsub123
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: ANDREW
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: PHIL

@OrdinaryWorld
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: NICK
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: JOSHUA

@sock slave boy
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: NICK

@JDT544
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: ANDREW

@Volobond
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: JEREMY

@squirrel
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: MITCH
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: MITCH

@noarmgr
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: BIG MIKE
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: JOEY

@Ossassin

@GoBucks
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: BOB

@4toes
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: BIG MIKE

@Guardianbound

@TugLife
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: BRAD

@Socksbound

@Bradstick

@gaggedfeety

@Lovethemsocks

@KidnappedCowboy

@Starcomet
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: SHAWN

@The WinterShuffle

@TheAllrounder

@gag1195

@Pup Wingletang

@Subboi
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: BOB

@Mummybag
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: ETHAN

@LockedCheeseBird

@LittleGagged13
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: BRAD

@wataru14

@JoshuaGroat90
BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: PHIL

@ChairBoy

@The slave

@Wedgieboy69
BEST RELATIONSHIP MATCH: ETHAN

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

I am totally okay with “unknown” for relationship. Opens the door to so many guys. But then again, it’s more for the bondage compatibility to me than anything.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DuctTapeIsSilver wrote: 5 months ago I am totally okay with “unknown” for relationship. Opens the door to so many guys. But then again, it’s more for the bondage compatibility to me than anything.
Still, if ever you're curious as to which character you'd potentially be a good match for, don't hesitate to take the relationship test.
It's pretty fun. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

@Wedgieboy69
Cool answers! I have a fairly good idea who will be scoring high with you.
Will be running your answers in a bit.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Wedgieboy69
This was harder than I thought. You have some very high scorers, but the top two matches are locked in a statistical tie. I had to sort of improvise and use your "relationship exercise" answers to guess which of the two you'd have the most fun allowing yourself to get trussed up by (yes, I know you're quite dominant ;)).

The character you'd probably have the most fun being held captive by, according to this test, is a perfect match between RYAN and MITCH. I would like to hear from you as to which you'd prefer, but if I was to guess using your answers to the other test, I would guess RYAN.

I'll change the result depending on whether or not you think you'd have more fun with Mitch.
For the time being:

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @Wedgieboy69

I am not at all disappointed with those results. I think Ethan and myself would pair well
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Hehe, curious to see who I will get :)

A - 4. Someone who can play a bit, but still has a goal for me in mind and will eventually get there.
B - 5. Both sound great, I like being left alone to struggle uselessly, but I also like the idea of having someone watch over me.
C - 10. I need someone who will not hesitate to be over overkill, just because it's fun and shows dominance over me. Plus, it's always fun to be bound with way too many ropes.
D - 3. I don't mind a bit of chat, but I like being ignored once tied up. So a more quiet one will definetly not talk to me once tied up imo.
E - 10. Sadistic guys are really hot. Plus it adds something for both the captor and the captive !
F - 4.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Whitestorm
Hey boi. Sorry it's taken me this long to get back to you. Glad you decided to throw your hat in the mix. Interesting answers.
This was a difficult matchup, in that none of the guys so far align super well with your tastes. You like sadistic but silent and unassertive.
That's a niche I have yet to fill. Having said that, your closest match is NICK, followed by Officer Bob, Brad and Mitch.

Hope this isn't too far from what you were expecting!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

250 000 views on this thread, in the span of only two months? Holy smokes!
Looks like a ton of people are watching my rp games even though overall participation rate is rather quite low. Puzzling.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I really like that you sir do this type of interaction with readers, it’s incredible!

A - 8
B - 10
C - 8
D - 7
D - 9
D - 8

I don't like extremes; that's why I choose a lot of 8/9 and not 10. I like doms who can keep up with my personality. Furthermore, I'm a talkative and very extroverted guy, so very passive guys with a more closed-off personality, wouldn't be ideal for me.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Tsuhaya
Glad you like this concept and style of interaction, buddy!

I can't believe how easy this was. You're an absolutely perfect match for RYAN and a downright excellent match for Mitch.
Those two would be ideally suited for you, with Ryan being your best match of the two.
No surprises there, I assume? Thanks for participating!

@jammer212 @berlinberlin @BoudBoy22 @heyharry15
You guys might wanna give this questionnaire a go. Could be fun to see who you'd all match with. Instructions are on the opening post of page 1
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @Tsuhaya
Glad you like this concept and style of interaction, buddy!

I can't believe how easy this was. You're an absolutely perfect match for RYAN and a downright excellent match for Mitch.
Those two would be ideally suited for you, with Ryan being your best match of the two.
No surprises there, I assume? Thanks for participating!

Not really a surprise; probably one of the reasons why I like Ryan is because he has the same vibe as me. Mitch being my second match is a little surprise
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

this was tricky for me but here we go
A - 8
B - 4
C - 7
D - 8
E - 9
F - 8
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@jammer212
Glad to see you jumping on board with us!
You had several close matches, but two contestants come out ahead of this race.
Your best bondage-giver/captor according to your answers is RYAN. In close second you have Phil.

Hope these answers make sense to you. Oh and since you like Corey as much as you do (yes, I've noticed your many comments about him over the last several months ;)) it might please you to know that being dommed by Ryan invariably means dealing with Corey on some level. Those two are inseparable, and Ryan has a propensity for sourcing gags from his jumbo-thighed buddy's worn laundry. You've been warned! Just thought it was worth mentioning.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I'm curious so I'll try!
A : 4
B : 5
C : 4
D : 3
E : 4
F : 5
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@noarmgr
Hey, buddy! Hope you're doing well.
You've already participated on this activity a while ago. You answer is on the first page of this thread and your results (Joey was your best match) can be seen here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=168111#p168111

The answers you're giving now are substantially different from the ones you gave us a few months ago, so I'll rerun them to see if you still match with Joey or if you'd be better suited to someone else.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @noarmgr
Hey, buddy! Hope you're doing well.
You've already participated on this activity a while ago. You answer is on the first page of this thread and your results (Joey was your best match) can be seen here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=168111#p168111

The answers you're giving now are substantially different from the ones you gave us a few months ago, so I'll rerun them to see if you still match with Joey or if you'd be better suited to someone else.

yes indeed, it's been a while since I did it so I wanted to see who would match me now 😅
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 2 months ago A : 4
B : 5
C : 4
D : 3
E : 4
F : 5
@noarmgr With these answers, your best matches are a bit different from your previous ones.
SHAWN would come out as being the best match for you, followed by Big Mike in second place.

Does this make any sense to you?

If we combined your answers on the "relationship compatibility" exercise on B&G (HERE) we have the following :

BEST BONDAGE/TUG MATCH: SHAWN
(Big Mike in 2nd place)
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @jammer212
Your best bondage-giver/captor according to your answers is RYAN. In close second you have Phil.

It might please you to know that being dommed by Ryan invariably means dealing with Corey on some level. Those two are inseparable, and Ryan has a propensity for sourcing gags from his jumbo-thighed buddy's worn laundry. You've been warned! Just thought it was worth mentioning.

Thanks dude, Phil being second seems to make a lot of sense, I've always loved his scenes
Ryan too, not read too much with him, but will need to re read some things with Ryan in
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic