CREATE YOUR IDEAL CAPTOR/BONDAGE-GIVER * BONDAGEFREAK EDITION * M/M

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

CREATE YOUR IDEAL CAPTOR/BONDAGE-GIVER * BONDAGEFREAK EDITION * M/M

Post by bondagefreak »

CREATE YOUR IDEAL CAPTOR
* BONDAGEFREAK EDITION *

UNLIKE THE COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE WHICH SOUGHT TO PAIR YOU UP WITH MATCHING DOMS/SUBS/SWITCHES, THIS NEW TEST FOCUSES SOLELY ON BONDAGE & TUGS.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 3.5s OR 5.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR RANGES OR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 5-8). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

DEFINITIONS & EXAMPLES

STOIC VS PLAYFUL: WOULD YOU RATHER YOUR CAPTOR/BONDAGE-GIVER BE OF THE MORE STOIC/SERIOUS TYPE OR OF THE MORE PLAYFUL VARIETY?

ALOOF VS ATTENTIVE: WOULD YOU RATHER BE LEFT ON YOUR OWN UNDER THE NOT-SO-VIGILANT GAZE OF AN UNCARING/DISPATIONATE CAPTOR, OR BASK UNDER THE WATCHFUL GAZE OF ONE THAT IS VERY HANDS-ON & DELIBERATE?

LAX VS STRICT: WOULD YOU RATHER EXPERIENCE CAPTIVITY AT THE HANDS OF AN EASY-GOING CAPTOR OR FIND YOURSELF PRISONER OF ONE WHO TAKES NO HALF-MEASURES AND CHRONICALLY OVERESTIMATES YOUR ABILITY TO ESCAPE?

SILENT VS TALKATIVE: D'YOU LIKE THE QUIET, BROODING BONDAGE GIVERS OR THE MOUTHIER, MORE TALKATIVE ONES?

MERCIFUL VS SADISTIC: WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A VERY MERCIFUL AND BENEVOLENT CAPTOR OR ONE WHO TOOK A PERVERSE JOY OUT OF TEASING YOU, TORMENTING YOU & TAUNTING YOU. SADISM DOES NOT EQUAL PAIN/TORTURE. EXAMPLES OF GUYS WITH SADISTIC TENDENCIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO): ZACK, RYAN, PHIL, MITCH, JOSHUA.

PASSIVE VS ASSERTIVE: WOULD YOU RATHER BE BOUND UP AND LEFT AT THE MERCY OF A CALMER MORE PASSIVE GUY, OR FIND YOURSELF PRISONER OF A VERY BOSSY & ASSERTIVE ONE?

HAVE FUN! ELABORATE ANSWERS AND COMMENTS OF ALL TYPES ARE WELCOME!

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy @TugLife @DuctTapeIsSilver
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

A: 8
B: 10
C: 5
D: 7
E: 5
F: 5

This is my answer, @bondagefreak and I'll stick with my answer.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Stoic Vs playful.
That's a difficult one.
I could just as easily go for 1 or 10, but I don't think averaging the two peoperly gets my opinion across.
I enjoy both playful "chill" stuff and more hardcore stuff...
I guess I prefer playful so...
10 it is.

I crave attention and as such, 10.

While more chill bondage can be fun, strict is always good and there's no such thing as excessive. 10.

Actions speak louder than words, but a somewhat talkative captor is still great. Gonna go with... 8.

Merciful Vs sadistic. That's a tough one... And I guess links up with the fact both stoic and playful are great, and chill and strict is great...
I'd probably lean towards sadistic per your definition here though. 8.

Gotta go for assertive. Though ten is probably a tad much. Let's go with 8 again.

I almost feel like I could answer this entire thing twice, with all 1's and all 10's 😂
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

@bondagefreak

A 7
B 8
C 7
D 8
E 7
F 10
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak this was quite a hard decision but I made it lol

A: 9
B: 4
C: 8
D: 10
E: 10
F: 9
Last edited by Footsub123 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Stormee & @Pup
Knowing the two of you the way I do, the results are encouraging in that they're logical and very much in line with what I've come to expect of you. It's too early to tell for sure, but so far the exercise seems to be working!

@Stormee
According to this test, the guy you'd probably have the most fun being bound up by, played with and teased by is STEVEN!
Man, he'd have so much fun with you if he had you bound up. The two of you would most definitely be up to no good 8-)

@Pup
Your answers landed you two very close matches. No big surprises on your end.
Joshua unsurprisingly ranked very high, but ZACK actually takes the win here.

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

May as well give this a go ;)

A: 7
B: 7
C: 4
D: 8
E; 6
F: 7 (I guess?)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

well it will be fun tell me, here are already the answers (A5, B3, C9, D5, E10, F7)

A- I love that the kidnapper is a bit of both, he can play the console all day long, and in the evening he has fun with you like crazy, ruffling your hair, the results stink of his day... like a father with it's child, hard all day but after an hour or two played with it.

B- I can say the same thing as for A, from what I understood, I put an equivalent of an old sock lost under a teenager's bed, which he finds at a given moment, I loves the kidnapper and is more focused on what he does than on me, but he still keeps an eye.

C- I think that my love for rope and tape is no longer proven, I like being in an inviolable prison, that's why a 9, I like knowing that the kidnapper allowed a micro flaw to make my relaxation ridiculous.

D- in my eyes, 5 just means that he will sometimes hear from me, and give me the strictest information

E- no comments :mrgreen:

F- I like authority, but I also like it when the kidnapper gives rewards for freedom

I hope this answer will give a good result, thank you for this question.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@DuctTapeIsSilver
According to this test, the guy you'd probably have the most fun being bound up by, played with and teased by would be RYAN;
A main & very dominant character in HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) & TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M).
He'd be a very good match for you. Mitch scored fairly high as well.

@Footsub123
Better buckle your seatbelt, boi. Looks like you're going to be spending some time under PHIL's Reign of Terror! 8-)
Hope you like socks as much as you claim to, 'cause Skaterboy-from-Hell is gonna be making good use of your mouth...and then some!

Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

This is amazing hehe, let's see.

A. 1
B. 1
C. 10
D. 1
E. 10
F. 1

Can't wait to see who you match me with @bondagefreak . Could you also perhaps mention which story I should check out based on that?
Last edited by JDT544 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@OrdinaryWorld
Finally! A test where you land on someone other than Nick! ;)
Bondage & TUG-wise, the guy you'd probably have the most fun being bound up by and left at the mercy of is JOSHUA!
Don't know what you think of this matchup, but I can totally see the two of you hitting it off.
He would press all your buttons & drive you positively bonkers! No doubt about it.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A. 8 - I like a playful captor, but one who can get serious if the scenario calls for it.

B. 10 - fully attentive. I want to be at the center of the scenario.

C. 3 - I prefer the more lax side, but I also enjoy the idea of a captor who will challenge me within what I think I can cope with.

D. 10 - As someone to whom voice is very important in attraction, I need sound in a bondage session, whether gag-talk or the captor reassuring his prisoner of his dastardly plans or sexy talk.

E. 4 - I know I prefer a lenient and benevolent captor, but I also enjoy the mischief of the other side, so a 4 to put me on one side but still in favor of both.

F. 7 - Like the previous question, I prefer a captor who is more in control and active than one who just watches me struggle. So more toward center but on the side I prefer.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A: 8
B: 7
C: 8
D: 6
E: 8
F: 9
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

for my part I would say:
A : 3
B : 8
C : 5
D : 8
E : 5
F : 5
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @OrdinaryWorld
Finally! A test where you land on someone other than Nick! ;)
Bondage & TUG-wise, the guy you'd probably have the most fun being bound up by and left at the mercy of is JOSHUA!
Don't know what you think of this matchup, but I can totally see the two of you hitting it off.
He would press all your buttons & drive you positively bonkers! No doubt about it.
Exciting! Not mad about that ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

A: 9
B: 8
C: 4
D: 8
E: 7
F: 4
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

A: 4
D: 7
E: 7
F: 10
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

A: 4 - I would like him to be on a more stoic side but still I wanted him to be playful
B: 3 - I want my captor to be more aloof rather than being too attentive
C: 3 - More easy going, haha I do not want to be restricted too much
D: 2 - Silent, haha we would want to be at peace
E: 4 - Leaning to merciful but sometimes we want the captor to tease a little like sticking his smelly feet/socks to my face
F: 2 - More passive
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

A: 2
C: 7
E: 6
F: 7
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

TugLife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TugLife »

I love this poll. Always interesting to see where the community is on these things.

Here is me,

A. 5 (This is a hard one, ultimately I like all sides of this spectrum depending on the situation. A 1 in the right setting is just as awesome as a 10)
B. 5 (The ideal situation for me would include both situations, left alone for periods and then not for other periods.)
C. 9 (I don't want to be able to get our of my own free will, otherwise what was the point. Stricter is always better, but maybe a 10 would be too much.)
D. 8 (I definitely prefer the mouthy and talkative ones. Especially when I cannot talk back)
E. 10 (Thanks for specifically making this line item not about pain, which I'm not a fan of, but definitely a 10 all the way.)
F. 10 (This stat should be maxed out for every one of my ideal situations)
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

A=3
B=1
C=10
D=8
E=10
F=10
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

METHODOLOGY

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE SURVEY'S METHODOLOGY, HERE'S A COMPARISON OF BOUND & GAGGED'S THREE VERY DIFFERENT MAIN BONDAGE-GIVERS (NICK, ZACK & SHAWN) AND HOW THEY STACK UP NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

ZACK & SHAWN ARE ALMOST POLAR OPPOSITES IN ALL ASPECTS, WHILE NICK IS VERY MUCH IN THE CENTER.

@TugLife @DuctTapeIsSilver @JDT544 @noarmgr
I'll be going over your results, but in the meantime and since you guys enjoyed this survey, I'd invite you to check out the more extensive COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE and consider giving it a go. Almost 50 members have participated. I'm sure you guys'll enjoy it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@sock slave boy
According to your answers, your best matchup in terms of bondage and tie-up games is none other than Master BRAD!
Hope you're satisfied with these results, boi!

I've rerun your results. Brad scores very high, but Nick actually outpaces him by half a point.
Your best match is actually NICK!

@JDT544
Your answers came out very strongly in favour of ANDREW; a fitting matchup considering how much you seem to like him. But I must also point out that Shawn also scored very high and comes in close second.

I know you're familiar with Andrew, but if you're not as familiar with Shawn, know that he's a regular recurring character (and a friend of Andrew's) in BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+) and TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M)

@Volobond
Hey little bro. Damn, your answers always end up giving me a run for my money! :lol: Your answers are not the problem. Rather, it's the lack of characters that cater specifically to you that makes finding suitable matchups for you a bit daunting.

This is not a clean win at all, nor is it a particularly close match, but according to this test, you're positioned closest to STEVEN. Still, it does make a bit of sense and I can definitely see the two of you enjoying each other's company and taking turns trussing each other up. Like you, he's also in his early 20s, so it's definitely not a bad matchup. I'm convinced you'd both have fun.

Ethan was next in line, followed by Zack.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @Volobond
Hey little bro. Damn, your answers always end up giving me a run for my money! :lol: Your answers are not the problem. Rather, it's the lack of characters that cater specifically to you that makes finding suitable matchups for you a bit daunting.

This is not a clean win at all, nor is it a particularly close match, but according to this test, you're positioned closest to STEVEN. Still, it does make a bit of sense and I can definitely see the two of you enjoying each other's company and taking turns trussing each other up. Like you, he's also in his early 20s, so it's definitely not a bad matchup. I'm convinced you'd both have fun.

Ethan was next in line, followed by Zack.

You know me, big bro! Here to be cute and to challenge you! ;)

It's interesting to see Steven there at the top, but might be fun to play with. Ethan definitely surprises me a whole lot, followed by Zack, which makes some sense. Still, it's an interesting matchup!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

A 7 I prefer someone on the more playful side than stoic
B 7 again slightly more attentive than aloof
C 9 definitely more excessive than lax
D 6 a bit mouthy especially when tying me up and gagging me
E 5 this I had trouble with can be dependent on mood or situation. So went right in the middle for the exercise
F 9 assertive what’s the fun in a passive guy leaving you to your own devices
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic