Helplessly transported away

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Helplessly transported away

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello everybody,
It would be interesting to read a story in which the kidnapper removes his bound prey. He or her carries his booty tied up in a hogtied like a sports bag around his shoulder. Or the trapped person is tied up in a hogtied and carried on his/hers back like a backpack. The idea behind it is that the tied victim has no influence on where the kidnapper takes them because they are simply tied to him and have no contact with the ground. : )
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

GirlBondage wrote: 2 years ago Hello everybody,
It would be interesting to read a story in which the kidnapper removes his bound prey. He or her carries his booty tied up in a hogtied like a sports bag around his shoulder. Or the trapped person is tied up in a hogtied and carried on his/hers back like a backpack. The idea behind it is that the tied victim has no influence on where the kidnapper takes them because they are simply tied to him and have no contact with the ground. : )

Why don't you think of a story and type it in the forum? I would love to read it.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Defenitly done quite a few off those in roleplays, so maybe i should find some time converting one into a story
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Cleavegagger wrote: 2 years ago Defenitly done quite a few off those in roleplays, so maybe i should find some time converting one into a story

Yes, you should try that. I'm currently rping with a few members in this group and once we have finished or at least typed enough words I'm going to ask the members in question they would like it if we adapted our rps to post as a story in the forum.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I wrote such a story. I would look forward to reading more stories like this, however : )

Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12661
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Source: asian-bondage.com -> Peninsula Studios

here that is a very nice picture. The prey is helplessly tied up in an escape-proof hogtie and as a human backpack no one has any influence on where it is transported to : )
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]GirlBondage[/mention] what an amazing image :D wow, and a great srory idea. I've never seen or considered anything like this, but it's really cool.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic