Would love a story about me (23M) misbehaving and being tied up and gagged for it while I furiously struggle

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Would love a story about me (23M) misbehaving and being tied up and gagged for it while I furiously struggle

Post by SubBondageBoy »

If someone could come up with an idea of me (23 y/o male) being punished for a misdeed by being tied up and gagged. I would love to be either in a straitjacket or an Armbinder with my legs tied straight together with a mouth filling gag in my mouth to silence my screams and curses, I would love to be a struggler while in the bondage thrashing about but to no avail, could the people who put me in it be either school officials or hospital staff as well, I would like them to assume I’m crazy but I can’t protest or tell them I’m not due to me being gagged and they wouldn’t believe me anyway if I could which only makes me angrier, would love a section before being tied and gagged and while I’m tied and gagged as well

If you need any more details about me or the story feel free to let me know
WrapedBandages
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrapedBandages »

Hi there, I just made a fresh new account for this site this minute, even if I've been lurking around the page over years.

And I wanted to try and write a request as soon as my account was approved , so here we go, wish me good luck bro
Carla Westin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carla Westin »

I have other irons in the fire but my first thought for a story line might be that you are a new 23M doctor at a remote asylum.
The real staff in charge is,well, elsewhere. Those friendly people in the ill fitting lab coats and uniforms think it's their turn for experiments.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOldPirate »

This is one of my favorite story tropes to write, although the victim is always female. Still, I thought I'd give it a shot. LMK what you think, under Fictional Stories for Adults, "Trapped in the asylum (request)."
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago This is one of my favorite story tropes to write, although the victim is always female. Still, I thought I'd give it a shot. LMK what you think, under Fictional Stories for Adults, "Trapped in the asylum (request)."
I really loved it thanks
WrapedBandages
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrapedBandages »

Carla Westin wrote: 1 year ago I have other irons in the fire but my first thought for a story line might be that you are a new 23M doctor at a remote asylum.
The real staff in charge is,well, elsewhere. Those friendly people in the ill fitting lab coats and uniforms think it's their turn for experiments.
Wow~ I'll go to read it too, I tried to write this topic but got erased five times and then I couldn't login again until today xP

Also, hi~
WrapedBandages
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrapedBandages »

TheOldPirate wrote: 1 year ago This is one of my favorite story tropes to write, although the victim is always female. Still, I thought I'd give it a shot. LMK what you think, under Fictional Stories for Adults, "Trapped in the asylum (request)."
Oh dear, you are the one who could write this ?, I mistook you with Carla xP, okey, either way I'm going to read your work, I bet is awesome, I couldn't write a thing without getting a bug on the site and getting erased xPpPpP

Also, Have a nice day ~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic