Lois Lane and Mercy Graves TAS Valentines Day Idea

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lois Lane and Mercy Graves TAS Valentines Day Idea

Post by Qwerty123 »

It's about Superman/Batman crossover fic that could take place after Worlds Finest from the Superman TAS series. In that crossover, Harley Quinn and Joker bound and gagged Lois and Mercy and I thought it would be interesting to do it again albeit differently.

The story takes place during Valentines Day in Metropolis. Mercy is working for Lex and gets a feeling she's being watched. She pretends she doesn't notice and sees a figure dart away. She follows the figure to a creaked door. Confident she found her stalker, she goes to ambush them when a hand clamps over her mouth and pulls her away. She puts up a struggle, but feels a sharp sting in her neck. She's soon dragged away revealing a shadow of her attacker which looks like Harley Quinn.

Lois Lane is annoyed she hasn't gotten any scoop as of late and goes back to her apartment after talking with Clark on how she wishes something big would happen. At her apartment, Lois goes to her bedroom only to be handgagged and dragged into another room. She soon has her wrists, torso and ankles bound with pink ribbon and a sack over her head (and is gagged underneath as she lets out muffled yells). Her attacker is revealed to be Harley Quinn who takes her away.

Clark arrives to Lois's apartment to check on her and finds her not there. He becomes Superman and goes to find where Lois is.

Lois has no idea who kidnapped her, but is soon thrown onto a chair. Her sack is removed revealing Lois has a white sock shoved in her mouth with a pink scarf tied over her mouth. She notices a second person next to her seated in a chair who is bound in a similar way with their wrists, torso and ankles bound with pink ribbon, but a sack over their head. Lois realizes its Mercy quickly and Harley Quinn removes the sack showing Mercy also had a pink scarf covering her mouth (with a sock shoved in her mouth). The two women begin to struggle and muffle at Harley who's excited that she got her two valentines. Lois and Mercy look at Harley before looking at each other and muffling in fear on what she has planned for them.

Superman soon is on the roof of a building and sees Batman has arrived having contacted the hero off-screen. He explains to Batman Lois has disappeared, but that Mercy has also disappeared with Lex Luthor announcing his female bodyguard's vanishing on public television. Batman did say he found out that Harley Quinn escaped. The two go to check out where Harley Quinn may be.

Harley Quinn pulls Mercy's gag down and pulls the sock out of her mouth asking if she wants to be her valentine. Mercy says no and after some back and forth with Harley asking questions about her daily life/love life. Annoyed by her sarcastic replies, she re gags her mid conservation by stuffing the sock back in her mouth and pulling the pink scarf back up. Mercy muffles in anger before Harley moves her attention to Lois Lane and pulls her gag down as she spits the sock out. Harley asks the same questions about Lois's daily life/love life with Lois being snarky with her answers until Harley gets bored and re gags her as well. She's angry the 2 women don't want her as their valentine and plans on showing her love to them by blowing them up with a heart shaped bomb that would level the building. The two men begin to struggle and muffle as Harley goes to activate the bomb.

Batman and Superman find Harley's hideout and find Mercy and Lois who begin to muffle into their gags trying to warn them. The two heroes see Harley trying to hit them with her sledgehammer as she wants revenge for the apparent death of Joker. Superman takes on Harley Quinn with her sledgehammer that has some green kryptonite. Batman notices the bomb due to Mercy and Lois muffling to him and jerking their heads towards it. Batman heads to it to disarm it. Superman is still battling Harley Quinn and feels weak from the kryptonite and is being beaten by her easily as he tries to gain an edge.

While Batman is trying to disarm it, the bomb is close to going off with the timer reading 2 minutes left. Mercy muffles into her gag for Batman to speed it up or free her while Lois muffles at Mercy to shut it and let him work. The 2 women begin to argue through their gags as Batman continues to try to disarm the bomb.

Superman manages to kick the sledgehammer away from Harley and defeats her, but feels somewhat weak. Batman is able to stop the bomb. Superman goes to Lois and pulls her gag down and removes the sock and begins to untie her as she asks what took him so long. Batman removes Mercy's gag and unties her, but the female bodyguard is not exactly thankful of him helping her.

Mercy tries betraying them as she tries throwing the kryptonite sledgehammer back at Superman and pulls her gun out to shoot Batman saying getting rid of 2 heroes would make her day, but the 2 heroes stop her with Batman breaking the sledgehammer and Superman knocking away her gun. They hold Mercy though she says they can't prove she tried hurting them and thus can't take her to jail. The 2 heroes realize she's right as they could only prove Harley Quinn was responsible for any of this, but that didn't mean they couldn't give her a punishment. Mercy gulps in fear.

Harley Quinn is seen in a straightjacket and gagged with pink ball gag being taken away to Gotham Asylum with Batman, Superman and Lois watching. Lois is happy with this and Superman mentions to Batman if their other baddie is enjoying herself. They turn their attention to Mercy who has her wrists and ankles duct taped with white tape and white tape covered her mouth. She muffles into her gag as Superman picks her up to take her back to Luthor. Batman takes his leave saying he's going to make sure Harley Quinn makes it to the asylum.

Lex Luthor enters his office to find Mercy bound and gagged on the floor. He groans in annoyance she was kidnapped and Mercy muffled in embrassment. He rips the tape off her mouth causing her to yell in pain and begins to free her asking her what happened. She told him Harley Quinn kidnapped her, but Superman and Batman saved her. He asks her how she ended up like this and she lied saying they didn't trust her and dropped her off like this. He leaves her telling her not to captured again and leaves. Mercy while relieved she's alive is upset at how Lex doesn't seem to care about her. Superman watches this before leaving feeling slightly bad for how Mercy is treated.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

So I’m guessing no takers for this idea?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Qwerty123 wrote: 3 years ago So I’m guessing no takers for this idea?
I think it's safe to say that you're probably the only person of this forum who sees this thread as being a "story request".

Authors won't generally pick up an idea or write a story that's already been entirely fleshed out from top to bottom like this.
It seems to me (and probably everyone else) that you pretty much already have the entire plot and story written down.

The logical suggestion would be for you to simply transform what you wrote into a 1st or 3rd person narrative.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

I do come up an outline for a story sometimes, I guess you’re right on this being fleshed out and I just need to create it. I just thought it being more fleshed out would have people more interested to write it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic