Tied by Disney Princesses

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
RopePup44

Tied by Disney Princesses

Post by RopePup44 »

So when I was younger I had a dream about how I was at Disney World. I was having fun and enjoying the park and at the end of the day I headed back to my hotel room. But as I got to the door I would see Belle and Cinderella down the hall, or at least the actors who played them but I didn't know any better. I was stunned by how beautiful their outfits and gloves looked and they motioned for me to go with them. I happily agreed and they each took hold of my hands and we walked through the park. They soon brought me to the outskirts of the park and some of the details are a bit fuzzy in memory but basically they ended up tying me up, gagging me, and kidnapping me but I didn't mind. I thought the experience was pretty fun and then woke up.

Putting this here for inspiration for anyone if they are looking for it. No worries if no one picks it up.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I love that dream! I have a thing for Disney Princesses and their outfits. Can't say I have drempt of it but getting tied up by them and tickled by them and their gloves is certainly appealing to me.

In addition to tugs.... I am a glove fetishist!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 3 years ago I love that dream! I have a thing for Disney Princesses and their outfits. Can't say I have drempt of it but getting tied up by them and tickled by them and their gloves is certainly appealing to me.

Seems the princesses would be doing the kidnapping themselves for once eh ? I don't Think I would mind being in that situation myself :lol:
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Agreed.

I go there all the time. I've always meant to ask them to kidnap me and tie me up....
RopePup44

Post by RopePup44 »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago
Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 3 years ago I love that dream! I have a thing for Disney Princesses and their outfits. Can't say I have drempt of it but getting tied up by them and tickled by them and their gloves is certainly appealing to me.

Seems the princesses would be doing the kidnapping themselves for once eh ? I don't Think I would mind being in that situation myself :lol:
I am a glove fetishist as well and it does sound like a fun situation lol.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Good idea to made some drawing ;)
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic