torture on medieval market

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

torture on medieval market

Post by zelda 99 »

hey can someone maybe write a story where a person is tied up in a couple of stocks in a medieval market against his will and is tickled by the other guests? and because he is gagged he cannot tell anyone that he is not a voluntary victim.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hehe. I'd go!u feed to be gagged in the stocks, tied up and barefoot for pro!longer tickling.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey there! I just finished writing a story about this for this prompt, if you'd like to check it out! https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12174

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

nice story. although i'm not the biggest fan of m / m. likes f / m most. nevertheless had it a few good moments especially when he was tickled by the womens . overall I had fun with that too, so thank you.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

zelda 99 wrote: 3 years ago nice story. although i'm not the biggest fan of m / m. likes f / m most.
Gee, how the hell is the story request answerer supposed to know that by "a person and guest" you only mean F/M?
This sort of info would've been critical to include in your story request, and yet you chose to make no mention of it.
How disappointing.

On another note, I've taken the liberty of moving a copy of your review directly onto [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s story.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

you are absolutely right. I should have written this before. somehow i forgot to write something about the details. I am very sorry. And as I said, although the story is not completely my taste, I found it very good.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]zelda 99[/mention]
Don't worry about it.
In any case, it's not too late to edit the opening post and add F/M or f/m (depending on what age you'd want the characters to be) to the thread title. Hopefully another author will pick up on the idea.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

I deliberately didn't put anything like f / m in the title because I prefer it but I am nothing insists on it. In this scenario it would be part of the story that the person is tickled by a crowd, . by all kinds of people. i would prefer if a lot of people are girls but the realism also includes a few men besides, I also have fun with f / f, m / f or m / m just not that much. that's why I also liked the other story the he has sent me. but in the first message i should have written about that i like f / m the most.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I'm sure we have a few.stories in the archives of women tied up in stocks at.school.fetes, historical raises.etc. I've had five minutes in policy with wet sponges in the past UT a.whole.day publicly stocked, tied and gagged. Hmmmm now that sounds so cool. Shame I'd have to keep my clothes on. :twisted:
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

This could very well fit one of the stories that I'm currently writing, I could include it as part of a chapter or a standalone story. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic