Student-teacher tied up (mm/F)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Student-teacher tied up (mm/F)

Post by quietman »

Hi there everyone. Let me start by saying this is not a request, but an idea I am thinking of using myself, so if this is not the appropriate forum please let me know. I'm a newer poster still learning the etiquette of the site.

My idea involves a student-teacher, and by that I mean a college student who teaches part time at a high school. My initial idea was actually another aunt story, since my aunt did some teaching when she was younger and apparently a couple of boys in her class wrote a story about tying her up. I explored this topic with some people via PM, and I'm thinking of taking the premise and using a different young lady. 1) I was not there for above incident with my aunt so it's kind of lame to have an "aunt tied up" story with no nephews or acquaintances involved, and 2) I've already written a bunch of stories about her.

The idea is there is a nice 20 year old college girl who is part time teaching at a local high school. She is a cute blondie, very nice, even a bit naive, perhaps cut out more for Kindergarteners than 9th graders. Definitely more on the "helpless damsel" side of the spectrum. Many of the 9th grade boys take a liking to her, and a couple of nerdy boys come up with a little scheme to tie up their unsuspecting teacher after school. She ends up being surprised by just how many people are in on it! It's kind of based on a girl who was a couple years older than me who was a cute blonde haired girl and wanted to be a teacher.

Let me know what you think of this idea. Has it been overdone? I know there are a lot of teacher stories floating around, so I thought I'd test the waters. If it works out, I actually already have a little sequel in mind. I thought the student-teacher angle was unique.

Also, fyi, another fictional aunt story collaboration with IanC1980 is in the works. If you've enjoyed those, another is coming!

Thanks!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I'm thinking later maybe I'll do a story where she gets hired as a sub teacher for my class.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I think the point here isn’t so much about the aunt, although all the comments are interesting. But rather about the trainee teacher being tricked into bondage by her 9th grade class. Which could be a little different compared to many other bound teacher stories. So I’d say go for it. With the right setting. Correct, or more appropriately suitable outfit. Good binding. And just the right amount of revealing and humiliation it could be a great little tale
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I Agree bandit, I like the idea of the trainee teacher, I thought the same thing. I don’t think she’ll be up to the task of dealing with some 9th graders who are a little bit more...
Scheming. I think a nice story is in the cards! And of course we can always work in another aunt story later! Thanks for your feedback
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Well, for my part I love the idea and would happily read
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I’m working on it and will post part 1 soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic