Story request/commission (mmm/fff)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Story request/commission (mmm/fff)

Post by Marrin »

I've got a story I'd like to see written. Either as a request, or even as a commission I pay for.

In a nutshell, it's a boy's team and a girl's team in a match (any number of competetive things are possible, capture the flag, paintball, etc) against each other during summer break, and the losing team gets tied up and tickled. The girls lose badly, and wind up completely surrendering, and accepting their loss and suffering the tied up and ticklish consequences.

That's an extremely basic rundown. If you're interested in writing it, then private message me and I'll give a much more detailed description. And like I said, it's a request, if someone's interest, but I'm also okay with commissioning it and paying for it like a lot of people do on Deviantart and the like.
gayjacket
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gayjacket »

I can't send PMs yet, but this gives me a lot of ideas~

Two questions for you, though! What age range did you have in mind (I think lower-case letters mean under 18?), and what length?
27/F/USA/bi/switch. Want to RP with me? Read my profile carefully for more! I try to respond to all PMs, but it might take me a few days, depending on how busy my life's keeping me!
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

gayjacket wrote: 3 years ago I can't send PMs yet, but this gives me a lot of ideas~

Two questions for you, though! What age range did you have in mind (I think lower-case letters mean under 18?), and what length?
Middle School age, so 12-14. The story is meant to be totally PG rated and a more playful/competitive dynamic than genuine bondage or anything. And as for length, I haven't thought about that too much. Would probably just depend on how the story went and what exactly happens in it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic