Birthday gift request!F/m

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Birthday gift request!F/m

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Hi ive been a reader and visitor of this site for over 15 years now and my birthday is coming up on the 29th which isnt this year but 28th i guess so n bout a week. Anyways id like to ask for a story as a gift from the great writers and story tellers on here. Id like to have someone or many people as possible to mayb write me a story of an aunt or mom or both playing a kidnap game with son or nephew...would like the boys name to b nate age bout 12 or 13 but that doesnt really matter the age...would like for story to involve handgags tapegags and whoever does tying that they almost get caught and by someone knocking at door or comes by unexpectidly and they hve to keep the captive quite and hiden cause the boy might be trying to get or yell for help!! ...but id love this as a birthday gift from you all...
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago You ever read this?

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=26699#p26699

It was never finished
Yea its pretty good!!! Thanks auntmary, As u prolly figured out from story requests and things in the past i really enjoy aunt and moms tying up there nephews and kids!! Lol but i forgot bout this story tho i try to save as many as i can with content like this lol
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Yeah, I must have hundreds
I hope to get to that number of one day....everyone needs goals lol
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

I could prolly do worse thats for sure
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

No not really just the dreambooks that im pretty sure you posted months ago lol
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

There is a site quotes of quite time it has few different aunt stories although there really well written they mostly just involve being handgagged and nd force fed n some way...i still like visiting the old site its a treasure trove of moms and aunt tying up there kids...which im certain u already know this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic