The Couple and the catburglar (F/MF)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Couple and the catburglar (F/MF)

Post by Qwerty123 »

Anyone interested in writing a story on a married couple who get surprised by a cat burglar at their home to convince the cat burglar to steal something for them only for the cat burglar to betray them and bind and gag them instead.

The couple would be a 24 year old blonde and a 25 year old Hispanic male and the cat burglar would be wearing a catsuit with a domino mask and black hair.

I could provide more details if there are any takers.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Sounds like a great story my wife and i love getting bound and gagged together and catsuits make it even better.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

Thanks for responding, so are you interested in writing this story idea? I can provide more details if you want.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Qwerty123 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for responding, so are you interested in writing this story idea? I can provide more details if you want.
We will be sure to let you know if we get something going!
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

Okay then. Just let me know if you do decide to do the story.
Sabrina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sabrina »

I am interesting in writing up this Story, It will be mostly from the perspective of the Cat Burglar.

This is a very tough female, who has Military training, and is Armed, she is very no nonsense.

The Couple is; Alexis A 24 Year Old All-American Girl, looks like a generic blonde haired blue eyed cheer leader, and Jose her hispanic boyfriend.

They are going to be introduced to duct tape and zipties.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

I sent you an email, but just in case it didn't reach you. I'm posting my reply here.

I will give you the details of the plot, you could introduce the couple and their loving, but sarcastic relationship with one another and how they are having money problems lately. Alexis says she'll go upstairs to freshen up and leaves before kissing her husband on the lips.

The catburglar watches them and decides to get them out of the way and strikes. Alexis is handgagged by the catburglar who drags her into her bedroom and binds and gags her. She would be wearing a pink shirt and black sweatpants.

Her husband wonders what happened to her and hears her muffling and finds her bound and gagged. He's wearing a green shirt with grey shorts. He sees her muffling and trying to warn him to look behind him. The catburglar holds him at gunpoint from behind and proceeds to bind and gag him as well. She uses the wife to give her the location of her jewels and uses the husband to give the code to the safe. She takes one of them at a time, threatening if they try anything she'll kill the other one so they obey. Perhaps some ungagging when she's questioning them and then regagging when she's got enough.

After some struggling from the captives and them being teased by the catburglar, the two devise a plan to get rich. After some muffling, the catburglar rips the tape from both of their mouths having them wince in pain. She tells them it better be good or she might just harm them. They explain she could steal something for them, maybe something priceless from where Jose works and they'll spilt the profits 50/50 so she wouldn't need to rob their home. The catburglar agrees to this and Jose offers his key card up. She frees both of them saying she'll be back with the priceless item.

She steals the item easily while the married couple formulate on what to do with the money they take though Alexis gets greedy and wants all of the money, and says they could just betray the catburglar. Jose says wouldn't it be better to just take the 50/50, but after some coercing he decides to listen to his wife and betray the catburglar. The catburglar arrives back at the home sneakily and finds Alexis, and decides to spook her a little and handgags her once again. She lets go and tells Alexis she grabbed the item and is willing to honor the deal. Alexis smiles as Jose is carrying a bat and is going to knock the catburglar out. But the catburglar realizes something is off and dodges the bat swing just in time to overpower Jose and Alexis. She holds the bat and says how stupid they are for trying to mess with a woman who is military trained.

I would say once the betrayal plan failed, the two try to coerce the catburglar in giving them a second chance, but she doesn't. She holds the two at gunpoint and tells Jose to go get two chairs now. The two plead, but she's not joking. She bounds them to chairs on-screen using ropes to bind her their wrists, torso, ankles and thighs. They begin to plead, but the catburglar tells them to shut up and gags them both mid-sentence, gagging Jose first and then Alexis. She then ties a blue scarf over Alexis's mouth and a green scarf over Jose's mouth. They begin to struggle and muffle as the catburglar robs whatever left is good in the house.

With all that said and done, she goes back to her captives and given you mentioned she is a no nonsense thief she may not let their betrayal go unpunished and decided to make sure they don't tell a single soul on how the priceless item got stolen. We could go for a bad ending, I'm down with that. Given she's military, maybe she silts their throats and leaves their lifeless bodies in the living room as she gets away with a big score.

If this ending is not something you are comfortable writing, I'll come up with a different ending I just thought your catburglar character would best fit this ending. Before you happen to post the story, I would want a look at the story you wrote just so I can give some feedback or see what could be tweaked.

Thanks again for being interested to write this idea!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Qwerty123[/mention] haven't you just written the story?
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

Well not really. This is just the outline so I figure I have to make it since I have no takers for this idea.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Sounds like a great story.
Qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Qwerty123 »

Alboreland wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like a great story.
Yeah, but it seems nobody is interested in writing it. I merely gave someone interested an expansion of what happens and then nobody respond back. Are you interested in writing the story?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic