Bondage Wrestling

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage Wrestling

Post by GirlBondage »

How about a story in which two people fight each other with the goal of overpowering the other and tying him or her helplessly with ropes. The goal is also to tie up the inferior so well that he or she can't free himself or herself.
The starting situation can be a bet in which one person claims to be much stronger than the other and the other does not want to believe it.
Or a competition on the mat after the martial arts lesson (judo, karate, hojo-jitsu etc.).
The gender does not matter. It would also be quite exciting if a girl manages to tie up a boy.
I know that I already write such stories but I would still be happy to read a story about bondage wrestling.
Last edited by GirlBondage 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

[mention]GirlBondage[/mention]

Alpha Domme features its fair share of bondage wrestling, especially early on in the story. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9679

I don't know of many other wrestling stories on this site, but if you're ever on BoundHub, I would recommend a comic called "The Rope Gauntlet". There's no sex or nudity, but it features a ton of bondage wrestling.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello Tom, thank you very much for your answer. I like the story a lot. I would like to see more stories about bondage wrestling : )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic