Family themed tugstories

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Sociopath3

Family themed tugstories

Post by Sociopath3 »

1. Enforce sisterly bonding(M/ff): Two consistantly bickering sister are made to bond by their stay at home dad.
2. Summer game(m/F, F/m): a boy asks his mother/aunt/older sister/cousin if her can tie them up and gag them, they agree and escape with no trouble and now he wants an in depth lesson.
3. Found out(F/ff): A girl and her girlfriend are kissing in the former girl's bedroom when her (highly religious) mother walks in and decides to punish them.
4. Camping trip (M/mmm): A man takes his sons camping and when they don't put their phones down to help set up he figures out what to do with the extra rope.
5. Framed (f/m, Ff/m): guy gets tied and gagged by his older sister who breaks some item that belongs to her so their mother will help her torture him.
6. Horror movie (M/Ff): On halloween a family is watching a horror movie when the mother and daughter scream too much the father figures out how to keep them quiet.
7. Playing with younger sister(f/f): A girl ties and gags her tomboy younger sister and dresses her like a 'real' girl.
8. First time babysitting(M/mff): Guy is made to babysit his younger siblings and ties them up to keep them under control.
9. Strict time out: parents use tugs to punish poir behaviour(few different variations)
10. Mom-ified (fm/F): Kids tie up their mom for an internet challege, have fun while she's occupied.
11. Walking in(f/m, M/mf): Dad walks in on tie up game and helps out.

Please pm for further details on any of the above premises that intrest you.
Last edited by Sociopath3 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago 4. Camping trip (M/mmm): A man takes his sons camping and when they don't put their phones down to help set up he figures out what to do with the extra rope.
VERY interesting premise, my friend.
I have my hands quite full at the moment, but hopefully some of the M/M writers/readers will pick up on this.

Gonna tag a few of them here to see if there are any takers.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Gerson 60[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Gerson1960[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]KGB[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]User4525[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

2 and 4 are things I could identify myself with and in theory maybe write something. But same like bondagefreak I don't have the time at the moment. I have to finish my main story and the birthday story first. I probably forget it again, so if you want and are still looking for someone to write something like that, you can pm me when I'm hopefully finished with my mainstory in a few weeks...
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]Sociopath3[/mention], I'm working on a hunting trip right now, but that is MMM/MMM.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago 4. Camping trip (M/mmm): A man takes his sons camping and when they don't put their phones down to help set up he figures out what to do with the extra rope.

Please pm for further details on any of the above premises that intrest you.
I've been toying with a similar idea for a while. Might give it a try but I can't promise anything yet
efake440
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by efake440 »

I'm incredibly interested in all the stories above. Horror Movie and Enforced Sisterly bonding both sound really fun.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago 1. Enforce sisterly bonding(M/ff): Two consistantly bickering sister are made to bond by their stay at home dad.
2. Summer game(m/F, F/m): a boy asks his mother/aunt/older sister/cousin if her can tie them up and gag them, they agree and escape with no trouble and now he wants an in depth lesson.
3. Found out(F/ff): A girl and her girlfriend are kissing in the former girl's bedroom when her (highly religious) mother walks in and decides to punish them.

6. Horror movie (M/Ff): On halloween a family is watching a horror movie when the mother and daughter scream too much the father figures out how to keep them quiet.
These are interesting; hope one or two gets written. Challenge would be to make it plausible.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

3, 5 and 6 I can relate to the the most. Thank you for posting... tie ups/bondage is one way to enjoy family time! 😅
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I have written here a story in which a mom wants to live out her bondage fantasies. She is always the inferior with her husband and also wants to tie up actively, she decides to tie up her daughter. But since she does not want to simply ask her daughter if she wants to be tied up, the mom decides to involve her daughter again and again in wrestling matches where she gives her daughter the feeling of being stronger than her. One day, the mom goes the next step and wants to fight with ropes to see who can tie up the other. The confident daughter agrees and things take their course.

It continues with lots of rope, a transport on a rolling kneeling chair, the neighbor's mother with her daughter, riding knee socks to gag and blindfold and a little foot torture.

My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I am surprised how many stories involve teenage boys tying up their mums or being tied up by mums or aunts. It's fun fun fiction but if my boys had asked to tie me up in really don't know how I'd have reacted, other than likely NO!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] Are you afraid that they tie you up so well that you can' t free yourself and lose the control completely?
How about if they fix you tightly to the chair so that your toes can no longer touch the floor. Or fixed in a hogtie on your belly on the living room table. Maybe they put you on your back in front of the couch and gag you with the soles of their feet ; )

That is actually a nice idea and they are your sons

Well, I can understand that you are afraid that it questions your authority too much ; )

Maybe that's why it's better when mothers tie up their daughters or sons.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]GirlBondage[/mention] I wasn't afraid they'd tie me so well I couldn't escape, more worried why they'd want to tie me up. Was it sexual at their young age? It would just have feltbwrong. Sure most pre teens would just see it like cops.and robbers games not sexually motivated. I'm just not comfortable.
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

I like the idea of a dad shooting superhero short films with one of his daughters as Wonder Woman and her sister, brother, mom as characters like this:

Of course each episode would have Wonder Woman in some type of bondage peril as well as the other siblings.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18232

Here’s a contribution to Scenario 8.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

And here’s a link to a short story for Scenario 10:

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18241
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

You can check out the story I have been writing for some family related fun. It is about a mother and her two sons.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18260
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago
11. Walking in(f/m, M/mf): Dad walks in on tie up game and helps out.
Well, now this is a scenario for which I can work a good scene.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love your family themed bondage story ideas.
thesloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thesloth »

Some really nice ideas here
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I am surprised how many stories involve teenage boys tying up their mums or being tied up by mums or aunts. It's fun fun fiction but if my boys had asked to tie me up in really don't know how I'd have reacted, other than likely NO!
Please, if you know of some stories detailing the info above, could you let me know? I am forever searching for this. Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic