Couple tied up

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Couple tied up

Post by SockLover88 »

I plan on writing some stories involving my wife and I getting caught up in tie ups and bondage. What are some scenarios we might find ourselves in that you’d like to read about?
Hereiam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hereiam »

Maybe a scenario where the neighborhood kids drag you into a game? Or maybe they are mad at your wife for whatever reason and tie her up? Then you discover her and the same happens to you. Or what about just a classic burglary scenario?
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

Hereiam wrote: 2 years ago Maybe a scenario where the neighborhood kids drag you into a game? Or maybe they are mad at your wife for whatever reason and tie her up? Then you discover her and the same happens to you. Or what about just a classic burglary scenario?
Those are some good ideas.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BeautifulHeart »

A few ideas real quick…

The two of you fall asleep at the beach, and wake up to find yourselves buried, with only your head and feet uncovered.

An intruder takes you down and ties you up each at different times, but keeps you in separate rooms, neither knowing the other is just as helpless at the moment.

You go up to your vacation lakehouse for the weekend, only to find someone already there. Their form of “compromise” is to keep you both tied up while they’re there.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Here's a random idea. You and your wife have both been having an extramarital affair, unknown to each other, and with the same woman.

One Friday night she invites you both over, but at times two hours apart. May be the relationship with one or both of you already has some tie up, if not it can be the first time or failing that drugged wine. Anyway two hours is enough to get one of you nicely tied up before the other arrives. Only when you are both fully.tied up does she reveal the secret,.and.so begins a weekend of threesome bondage fun and games.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

All some great ideas, hope to write a few stories here soon.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Maybe you're both tied up by I burglar, and, since a friend/family member promised you a surprise for your anniversary, you mistakenly think it's an adventure they set up.

I know there was a movie about this plot, but I didn't see it.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago Maybe you're both tied up by I burglar, and, since a friend/family member promised you a surprise for your anniversary, you mistakenly think it's an adventure they set up.

That sounds like a fantastic idea!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago
MrBind wrote: 2 years ago Maybe you're both tied up by I burglar, and, since a friend/family member promised you a surprise for your anniversary, you mistakenly think it's an adventure they set up.

That sounds like a fantastic idea!
Hopefully it can be used :D

A former gf and I were tied up together once, so I'm interested in these kind of stories.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Home invasion robbery scenario.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

SockLover88 wrote: 2 years ago I plan on writing some stories involving my wife and I getting caught up in tie ups and bondage. What are some scenarios we might find ourselves in that you’d like to read about?
I like the idea I am an accomplished burglar and I initially encounter you, when your wife comes home and you are not downstairs she looks for you upstairs hehe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic