Need more stories:

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Need more stories:

Post by Monty »

This is much less a request for a story, and more a request for more stories like this one on this site:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14348
Any good f/m, f/f stories like that?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hello [mention]Monty[/mention]
Welcome to the forum!

I believe you'll find this place ripe with realistic and very well detailed F/M and F/F stories.
However, I've no intention of pointing you in the right direction just yet.

New members often don't fully grasp the importance of their participation on here.
You've already broken the ice with this first post - and I congratulate you for that - but if you're such a big fan of [mention]noyoyo[/mention]'s awesome story, then you really need to post on it and explain to him what it is that you enjoyed about it.

Without your comment [mention]noyoyo[/mention] will have no way of knowing that his work is being enjoyed. No way of knowing that there are silent readers out there (such as yourself) yearning for other tales like the one he recently published.

You need to post on his story thread and tell him what it is that you liked so much.
As soon as you do, I'm certain he'll be able to point you in the right direction and provide you with suggestions about what you could try reading next.

Your comment will also have a secondary effect; it will encourage the author and let him (and every other author on this site) know that there is indeed a demand for such stories, therefore increasing the chances of more stories like that one being produced in the future.

It's a win-win for everyone. Yourself included ;)

In short, this forum is a symbiosis of author & reader.
Authors give, but it's only when readers such as yourself take that extra minute or two to give back that said authors continue giving.

Consider my advice.
And again, welcome on board.
Very much looking forward to you becoming a regular participant on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic