Bondage in the weekly martial arts class

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage in the weekly martial arts class

Post by GirlBondage »

How about a story about having to tie up your opponent in judo or another martial art?
It happens in the context of a lesson during the weekly physical education class. Two participants compete against each other with the aim of overpowering and tying up the other. The loser can also be carried away and tied to bars, rungs or the rings to make him completely helpless. Or the loser can simply be tied up in a hogtie and placed on the edge of the mats.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

I like the idea.
Could even take on a certian boys vs. girls angle. With the girls coming out on top of course. :P
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago I like the idea.
Could even take on a certian boys vs. girls angle. With the girls coming out on top of course. :P
The girls should *always* come out on top.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago
Of course. Its the natural order of things. ;)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Helena14 wrote: 2 years ago
Of course. Its the natural order of things. ;)

I certainly won't disagree. Though that might be the gag.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I think the idea that a girl and the trainer manage to tie up a boy is good. Some girls and boys manage to free themselves again, but a boy is tied up so well by a girl that he can not free himself and that is very embarrassing for him. To keep things realistic, some of them could have an older or higher belt than the others.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Oh girls may.choose to let themselves be tied up by a boy once or twice, but when it comes to the natural order of things girls will always come out on top of their helpless.ticklish boy slave friends.

Trick or.Treat Kiss my Feet :twisted:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Oh girls may.choose to let themselves be tied up by a boy once or twice, but when it comes to the natural order of things girls will always come out on top of their helpless.ticklish boy slave friends.

Fantastic idea. Let the boy get over confident, gloat about another forthcoming victory, then end up bound far tighter than they've ever bound the girl. Just hope you stay away from by bare soles.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Oh girls may.choose to let themselves be tied up by a boy once or twice, but when it comes to the natural order of things girls will always come out on top of their helpless.ticklish boy slave friends.

Fantastic idea. Let the boy get over confident, gloat about another forthcoming victory, then end up bound far tighter than they've ever bound the girl. Just hope you stay away from by bare soles.
Oh nothing excites me.more about.martial.arts.than seeing all those bare feet crying out to be tickled. You realise you have sold your soles.to this She Devil, and my nails will be your own personal hell.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago

Oh nothing excites me.more about.martial.arts.than seeing all those bare feet crying out to be tickled. You realise you have sold your soles.to this She Devil, and my nails will be your own personal hell.
I know I should want to avoid to this, yet I can't help but crave it more.
Carly-Nickel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carly-Nickel »

Medieval torture lesson for the class? Believe ninjas needed to know how to tie someone up after beating them lol
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

There is the Japanese martial art "hojo-jutsu" which is about overpowering and captivating the opponent with technique. The tying in this martial art is more functional and looks rather uncomfortable. So I would describe it like veve lane does it in bondage wrestling : )
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Another possibility is that it's a Jujitsu class. I've heard people refer to Jujitsu as the art of folding clothes while someone is still inside them. I'm sure there's something to work with there.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I imagine it in something like this : )

The images are from DeviantArt

However, only ropes and no adhesive tape should be used.

Further, I find a gag rather out of place because it is about a sporting competition. Much better would be an embarrassing conversation with the winner and the spectators : p
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]GirlBondage[/mention] I love your artist's impression of the lesson.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] Don't thank me, thank the great artists of deviantart : )
I find the first picture quite realistic.

I imagine that always two fight against each other while all the others sit on the edge of the mats around it. If one gains the upper hand over the other, so that he manages to tie up hands or elbows, then the underdog can be taken to the edge of the mats, so that there is room for two new fighters. At the edge of the mats, the superior can then tie up the loser in peace to the point of absolute helplessness. This involves expertly tying the defeated fighter into a rope harness and completing the restraint with a hogtie.
The fight is only completely won when the loser cannot free himself from the ropes.
I think it's also a nice idea when two different martial arts clubs meet and one is surprised that the other has ropes.

How would you feel sitting on the edge of the mat knowing that you have to fight against someone with the risk of being tied up? In the case of defeat, you will be tied up against your will, because your aim was to tie up the other person. Everyone watches as you are tied up piece by piece with ropes despite your struggle.
When you are tied up in a hogtie on the edge of the mat, you have to free yourself in order not to suffer total defeat.
Everyone watches as you twist your wrists to reach one of the knots or as you struggle with your feet against the hogtie restraint.
But the tying technique is too good. All the spectators saw that you tried to free yourself but had no chance against the ropes.
Laughter and mockery are the receipt and someone from your club who feels sorry for you has to free you from the ropes.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

[mention]GirlBondage[/mention] I prefer consensual bondage.to kidnappings and robberies, but this scenario is perfect t. I consented to be tied JP if I lost but intended not to be tied jp. I wanted to tie up this pathetic man and show him women rule but now he (or she) is tying me up, I front of my club mates. I am totally humiliated but.not.simply by defeat but because I now am being trusted up.and left.on public display like a trophy. Though I still.enjoy seeing.my.fellow captives struggle , I am not watching it for freedom but from captivity. If my captor wished, he (or she) could easily remove my sight with a single scarf, and thus remove my joy of watching others struggle. No sympathy from my team as they need and tease all.captives, regardless of with club.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Please do not misunderstand. I also practice only consensual bondage. When I write about overpowering and tying up, it should never have anything to do with violence and pain. Okay you can maybe turn your victim's hand behind his back to force him to give up.

But the fights should be agreed and in mutual consent. It is much more the thrill of total victory or total defeat. As you wrote, the aim is to show off the defeated like a trophy. I like your idea : )
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

GirlBondage wrote: 2 years ago How about a story about having to tie up your opponent in judo or another martial art?
It happens in the context of a lesson during the weekly physical education class. Two participants compete against each other with the aim of overpowering and tying up the other. The loser can also be carried away and tied to bars, rungs or the rings to make him completely helpless. Or the loser can simply be tied up in a hogtie and placed on the edge of the mats.
I like the idea of a young judo student doing this to a babysitter, or an aunt who takes care of her for the summer
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

GirlBondage wrote: 2 years ago How about a story about having to tie up your opponent in judo or another martial art?
Our babysitter, also a family friend, used to outwrestle my first wife and put her in humiliating holds, I alwaus wished she had tied up my first wife
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Our babysitter, also a family friend, used to outwrestle my first wife and put her in humiliating holds, I alwaus wished she had tied up my first wife
I definitely like the idea. The babysitter in her late teens is able to dominate the child's mother because of her martial arts experience. She can use leg scissors to position her so that she can easily tie her hands. Or the mother surrenders to avoid the unpleasant grips and prefers to be tied up voluntarily. This only turns out to be more pleasant at the beginning because the babysitter also has very good bondage skills and ties up the mother in a hopeless and embarrassing position.
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

There is a Martial art called Hojojitsu where you are taught to tie your opponent!!
Sissypussi
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

An option for this type of scenario would be a martial arts class where some type of female world champion in a lighter weight class acts as a one time guest coach for a group of guys who usually don't train with females so they underestimate her and she needs to serve humble pie to the most cocky of the bunch to make an example of him.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

@GirlBondage

I love the idea but for some reason I’d have to be the only male in the class with a female instructor. I may even get to fight and tie up one or two girls [ or as @JulieG suggested one or two girls allowed me to win because they wanted to be tied up. Then I have to fight the instructor or a particularly good girl who rapidly wins and trusses me up like the first picture you posted. Maybe I’m made to say some humiliating things like “I’m so rubbish even a girl can beat me.” Or “thank you for tying me up. I deserve it because I’m so bad at this.” Before I am gagged.
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

I Love bondage Wrestling, I ALWAYS LOSE!!!!
Sissypussi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic