Not Mom (F/Fm)

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Not Mom (F/Fm)

Post by TulHakkar »

Would anyone write a story about a female robber invading a house and then bind,gag and blindfold a single mother and later her young son?

its something like she enters the house and truss up the mother and realized that they look pretty similar to each other, after interrogating her the robber discovered that her son will be back from school soon so the robber steals the mother clothes and disguise herself to trick her son leaving the mom bound,gagged,blindfolded and half-naked on a closet.

When the son arrives the robber disguised as his mom tricks him to low his guard and the moment he hear his mom muffled scream from the closet the robber ties him and and gags him later placing him with his real mother on the closet and the robber escapes by stealing the car.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

thanks for replying and for making my request, but i felt it was too short and i don't like feet
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I’ll change the title and remove the reference. I realise it was not exactly what you requested but it gave me some inspiration
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 month ago https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21242

Took me a bit; but here we go.
REALLY?!? thanks man i know i could count on you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic