Stout's Story Suggestion

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stout's Story Suggestion

Post by Stoutland395 »

I never made a request for someone else to write a story before, but I've had an idea for a story that I think would be interesting to see how someone else might tackle. And time constraints prevent me (currently) from engaging with the idea.
  • This is more of a comedic story, involving three guys: A homeowner, a first robber, and a second unrelated robber. The basic set up - The 1st robber breaks into the homeowner's house, ties him up and stashes him somewhere out of the way (like the garage or a closet). Unbeknownst to the first robber, a second one shows up, mistakes the first robber for the homeowner, and ties him up. Second robber finds the real homeowner. The homeowner and first robber work together to capture the Second. The homeowner gets revenge on the First and ties him up.
I'd like to be able to do something with this idea later on, but in the meantime, I think it could be a good concept someone might want to try out for themself. I'm curious to see if/what someone comes up with.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Cute idea but, like you, other things are preventing my writing anything other than cameos at present.
I hope someone else takes it up, though.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic