Bad Guy Shipping Service

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bad Guy Shipping Service

Post by kiwi »

Was thinking the other day of a possible storyline where the hero/heroine is grabbed and abducted by the baddies and bound up nice and tight as one should be.
But the goons realize they’ve got to ship their new captive to the boss across the state, so naturally they go to the bad guy UPS lookalike store to see about shipping this “package”.

Upon arriving with their bound package, the counter rep for the shipping company begins to tell them about all the new industry regulations and shipping standards and how their package cannot be shipped in its current state. Then, with the help of the counter rep, the bad guys proceed to add on additional bindings/gag layers to appease the endless red tape of shipping your bound captives.

Lots of directions you could go in with silly industry rules too!
Noise complaints? “Sorry sir, but your package will need at least a 3 layer gag applied”
Water resistant? Apply some Saran Wrap to seal the package etc.

What are some arbitrary bondage related shipping rules we could add on?
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

That sounds like a pretty good comedic type of story. Have to measure the captive to get the right size container and get shipping costs, choose whether to ship by land, water, or air, have to decide whether to splurge for the soundproof container maybe...
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've got an image of several henchmen stood in line, each with a bound damsel over their shoulder, getting irritated at how long it's taking to get served.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love the idea: minimum 4 point restraint on upper and lower limbs. Shipping costs by size as well as weight so it cheaper to be tied in a ball than tied to a plank. Canvas sacks are cheaper than crates but crates stack easier for mass transports. Obligatory visual and audio obfuscation ( blindfold and earplugs).
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I love the idea: minimum 4 point restraint on upper and lower limbs. Shipping costs by size as well as weight so it cheaper to be tied in a ball than tied to a plank. Canvas sacks are cheaper than crates but crates stack easier for mass transports. Obligatory visual and audio obfuscation ( blindfold and earplugs).
Reduced rate for bulk deliveries, two captives crammed into one crate.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Reidy wrote: 2 years ago I've got an image of several henchmen stood in line, each with a bound damsel over their shoulder, getting irritated at how long it's taking to get served.
I love this mental image 😂.
There’s several stations for other henchman with all the tape/rope/etc you’d need but only 1 kiosk is open
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Having filled out the wrong form at least twice, all forms should be filled out in English and in Spanish. One of the forms has an "I'm not a robot" checkbox(on a printed form, that is)
"Sir, at this time we can only accept the forms, the cargo can only be delivered between 9.30 and 11.00 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays"

The size of the gag to fill the mouth must be determined by one of our licensed dentists(there are 3 in the whole country, the closest one is on the other side of town)

A bag has a required fibre density.
The most luxurious package is a cage exactly the size of a pallet. The pallet has 4 cages on top of each other, each 45 cm high.

I'd love to write(my interpretation of) this one!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

This project sounds intriguing.
I can't take it on at present but I sincerely hope that someone will.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago This project sounds intriguing.
I can't take it on at present but I sincerely hope that someone will.

If anyone does decide to undertake this topic, I’d love help brainstorm some more if they were to be open to it.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I would advise that anyone in the future that wants to try something like this makes it into a more cartoonish version than a real-life version as it can be seen too much like human trafficking. I'm hoping someone tries or retries this idea as I would like to see how and where this idea goes.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Maybe a few changes could be made, for example:

- Instead of bad guys transporting unwilling victims, it could be some sort of contest with consensual captives. Like a reality show (take the Amazing Race for example). Two teams or more must transport their captive to another location, but at each checkpoint, additional restraints must be applied or changed in order to continue. Maybe it could be thematic, like if they reach a place like the Wild West, they must use rope and hogtie the prisoner; if they arrive at Egypt, they must mummify the captive correctly.

- The captives sign a consensual form agreeing to be captives, although at some points they will not like the additional restraints/gags/blindfolds/etc, but they have signed a contract so... they loss hehe. They must continue if they want to win the contest.

I know that diverts from the idea of Bad Guy capturing the hero, but it's another way to go with a Shipping Service trope.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hmm, this sounds great! I don't mind writing a 2000 word one-shot of this, but it might take a week or two. Also, if someone else wants to take this as well, feel free! I think there's enough room for multiple stories following this prompt.
kiwi wrote: 2 years ago where the hero/heroine is grabbed
Does the protagonist really have to be the hero? I would think that some family member of the hero could also be fun: They get really irritated as this is the nth time and they really want them to stop fighting these baddies.
kiwi wrote: 2 years ago What are some arbitrary bondage related shipping rules we could add on?

Priority shipping, sort of package filling, should a fragile sticker be added, a 'this side up' sticker, ... Of course, the bad guys get only paid out for doing the job, so they try to cheap out, much to the disliking of the captive
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

In the interests of equality can we also have DDS. Dude Delivery Service e. A company where a group of young ladies transport young single men (courtesy of bondage ladies for hire. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 63#p127663 ) to rich widows and divorced middle aged ladies for an exorbitant fee.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago In the interests of equality can we also have DDS. Dude Delivery Service e. A company where a group of young ladies transport young single men (courtesy of bondage ladies for hire. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 63#p127663 ) to rich widows and divorced middle aged ladies for an exorbitant fee.

The various kidnapping ladies lining up with their captured guys is quite a sexy thought. Especially if they have to keep them in check in line.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago In the interests of equality can we also have DDS. Dude Delivery Service e. A company where a group of young ladies transport young single men (courtesy of bondage ladies for hire. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 63#p127663 ) to rich widows and divorced middle aged ladies for an exorbitant fee.

The various kidnapping ladies lining up with their captured guys is quite a sexy thought. Especially if they have to keep them in check in line.
It shouldnt.be a problem. Appropriate restraints.combined with humiliation and the threat of pain works.wonders to keep men under control.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

It shouldnt.be a problem. Appropriate restraints.combined with humiliation and the threat of pain works.wonders to keep men under control.
you sound like an expert
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

If there ends up being a version for consensual captives, I volunteer to be a package!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic