the secret of big brother and his friends

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

the secret of big brother and his friends

Post by The slave »

hi everyone i am looking for someone to write me a story long enough if possible

I had thought of friends of the big brother who discover the passion of the big brother thanks to a challenge on Youtube called duct tape challenge which they decide to test among themselves, and to trap several of their friends then but their little brothers notice it and become extremely curious, even too much, if possible I would like that at some point in history one of the prisoners finds himself locked in a locker at the college or in the locker of a changing room of football and another locked in a dog cage, here is for more details please answer this request or contact me by private message, or even on discord; @The slave 88#9337

here I really hope that someone will be interested it would be really cool, and if it is possible I would like each character of the scenario to be represented by a small photo I find it so much better when there are photos to describe the characters in the stories I find that much more interesting