revenge from eagle scouts

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

revenge from eagle scouts

Post by wii »

I'm a 6 ft 20 something good looking italian who wants be bound and gagged by an eagle scout troop for being a dick to them. i want to be humilated, tied up many ways, love duct tape gags and apple gags. tickle me, intimidate me, put your bare feet on me.

anyone interested in writing this story for me
thanks!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I'm just imagining that the poor lil scouts text or call their dads or older brothers, who get them to trick you into letting them ambush you so they can tie you up in the woods for the posse of angry dudes to take you away lol

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I'm just imagining that the poor lil scouts text or call their dads or older brothers, who get them to trick you into letting them ambush you so they can tie you up in the woods for the posse of angry dudes to take you away lol
well don't leave me hanging tell me how they take care of me!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

You never expected these runts to have such vengeful family members. But when, as a troop, they contacted their dads and older brothers, a storm was unleashed. One of the brothers, a barrel-chested park ranger, led the pack, offering his hunting cabin for the punishment.

You felt no fear of the runts as you continued to bully them, but that night they turned the tables. As one, they tackled you, using stolen twine and clothesline to bind your ankles and wrists behind your back. As you spewed abuse, one brave trooper stuffed an apple into your mouth, filling your jaws and muffling your speech. The boys grabbed your sleeping bag, stuffing you in headfirst and tying it shut with extra twine. Together they hauled the sleeping bag out of the cabin and into the woods, their fathers and brothers hugging them and promising them you won't be a problem anymore.

The revenge posse hauls you to the cabin, far away from anyone who will hear you. They dump you onto the floor and quickly reinforce your bondage with industrial-strength gorilla tape, and use a whole roll of duct tape on your mouth after pulling out the apple.

Always, they surround you, manhandling you and ensuring you know there's no escape. They cut off your scoutmaster uniform and leave you to shiver in the cold as they sit outside, drinking and placing their sweaty feet on your back, using their toes to pinch you if you get rowdy.

They keep you for five days, the rest of the trip, keeping you helpless and humiliated. They spend a whole day staking you out on the forest floor to tickle you to near-insanity, and take video of your sobbing laughter, taunting you that a real man wouldn't pick on kids. They mummify you to a tree with duct tape, claiming the bears will eat you, and only feed you when you've been tied to a chair. On the last night, you, broken and humiliated, were hogtied with an apple in your mouth as a centerpiece while the men eat.

They threaten to make you a permanent cabin slave if you ever even look at their kids again, and as a last punishment, they rub their stinky feet on your face and chest. The park ranger winks at you and says you made a cute little pet before someone puts you in a sleeper hold.

You awaken in the troop cabin, cleaned and dressed, and wondering if it was all a horrible dream. But when you get home, you see the writing on your body in marker, a taunting reminder of your time and the record they took.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wii
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wii »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago You never expected these runts to have such vengeful family members. But when, as a troop, they contacted their dads and older brothers, a storm was unleashed. One of the brothers, a barrel-chested park ranger, led the pack, offering his hunting cabin for the punishment.

You felt no fear of the runts as you continued to bully them, but that night they turned the tables. As one, they tackled you, using stolen twine and clothesline to bind your ankles and wrists behind your back. As you spewed abuse, one brave trooper stuffed an apple into your mouth, filling your jaws and muffling your speech. The boys grabbed your sleeping bag, stuffing you in headfirst and tying it shut with extra twine. Together they hauled the sleeping bag out of the cabin and into the woods, their fathers and brothers hugging them and promising them you won't be a problem anymore.

The revenge posse hauls you to the cabin, far away from anyone who will hear you. They dump you onto the floor and quickly reinforce your bondage with industrial-strength gorilla tape, and use a whole roll of duct tape on your mouth after pulling out the apple.

Always, they surround you, manhandling you and ensuring you know there's no escape. They cut off your scoutmaster uniform and leave you to shiver in the cold as they sit outside, drinking and placing their sweaty feet on your back, using their toes to pinch you if you get rowdy.

They keep you for five days, the rest of the trip, keeping you helpless and humiliated. They spend a whole day staking you out on the forest floor to tickle you to near-insanity, and take video of your sobbing laughter, taunting you that a real man wouldn't pick on kids. They mummify you to a tree with duct tape, claiming the bears will eat you, and only feed you when you've been tied to a chair. On the last night, you, broken and humiliated, were hogtied with an apple in your mouth as a centerpiece while the men eat.

They threaten to make you a permanent cabin slave if you ever even look at their kids again, and as a last punishment, they rub their stinky feet on your face and chest. The park ranger winks at you and says you made a cute little pet before someone puts you in a sleeper hold.

You awaken in the troop cabin, cleaned and dressed, and wondering if it was all a horrible dream. But when you get home, you see the writing on your body in marker, a taunting reminder of your time and the record they took.
you're amazing!!! wow...
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 42#p134342 would love to your execution for this
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic