Game of thrones fan fiction ?

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Game of thrones fan fiction ?

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

This request I'm about to make is more of a fan fiction request, but if there are any GOT fans on here, I have some ideas of a story with Arya stark in it. We can discuss further details if you pm me and are interested to write this.

The basic idea is, we have the Game of Thrones storyline but set in a slightly different cultural context.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Our Admin [mention]chadmc90[/mention] composed a Game of Thrones style novel a few years ago.
If we ask nicely, we might convince him to post it back up on here in the future ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Our Admin @chadmc90 composed a Game of Thrones style novel a few years ago.
If we ask nicely, we might convince him to post it back up on here in the future ;)
Sounds cool ! What was it about ?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Egyptianboytoy[/mention]
Clans fighting for dominance. Enemy clan members being captured. Changing allegiances, etc.
Was pretty elaborate and well constructed.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

As easily the biggest Game of Thrones fan I know, I'm definitely down to swap some ideas.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago As easily the biggest Game of Thrones fan I know, I'm definitely down to swap some ideas.
PM me bro
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Setting a story in the universe of Game of Thrones can be relatively easy, since there are no female or male characters depending on the tastes of the writer, although you should focus on a house or two to avoid being too long or end up being a story too complex to write at the end.
A more practical option would be for a character to be captured by a bandit either for a rewards or bought by another clan, and those from home would come to their rescue.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

Amm1973es wrote: 5 years ago Setting a story in the universe of Game of Thrones can be relatively easy, since there are no female or male characters depending on the tastes of the writer, although you should focus on a house or two to avoid being too long or end up being a story too complex to write at the end.
A more practical option would be for a character to be captured by a bandit either for a rewards or bought by another clan, and those from home would come to their rescue.
We've already started off with a story from this idea. Its called 'Ballad of the Lone Wolf'
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

You will already notice in what section you put it, although I am attracted to the fantastic genre (now less) I do not play a game of thrones enough to make a fanfiction of that series.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic