Ideas

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ideas

Post by Newdayrocks »

First off, I'm not continuing the Hardy Boys girlfriend story I was working on unless someone wants me to.

Also, would anyone be interested in stories featuring Marvel characters or characters from The Office?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello.

I wouldn't mind a story about The Office where Pam and Erin get tied up. Maybe by Kelly and/or Angela =)
Stbjkkhyh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Stbjkkhyh »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Hello.

I wouldn't mind a story about The Office where Pam and Erin get tied up. Maybe by Kelly and/or Angela =)
Agreed. Or maybe Creed finally loses it…
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago Hello.

Given how much she talks, I'm amazed nobody thought to gag Kelly before now.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Stbjkkhyh wrote: 1 year ago Agreed. Or maybe Creed finally loses it…
That'd be one way to go. Although it could get violent really quickly. Creed is crazy.
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Given how much she talks, I'm amazed nobody thought to gag Kelly before now.
True. Although that would make her an amazing captor. Having to listen Kelly talking and talking and unable to do anything has to be considered some kind of torture hehe.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago
Stbjkkhyh wrote: 1 year ago Agreed. Or maybe Creed finally loses it…
That'd be one way to go. Although it could get violent really quickly. Creed is crazy.
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Given how much she talks, I'm amazed nobody thought to gag Kelly before now.
True. Although that would make her an amazing captor. Having to listen Kelly talking and talking and unable to do anything has to be considered some kind of torture hehe.

I agree with that. Though that is also a lot down to thinking how hot I find Mindy Kaling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic