Science Wiz College Girl and Her Friend /ff

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Science Wiz College Girl and Her Friend /ff

Post by bondageboy87 »

I'm wanting to see if there's anyone willing to write about a tech savvy college student that's 18 being kidnapped for her tech savviness and her friend is kidnapped right alongside her. Maybe by another student who wants an easy win for a science fair. And maybe since the tech savvy girl refuses to help, their captor keeps her and her friend bound and gagged and decides to steal one of her inventions or blueprints. Something like that.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

bondageboy87 wrote: 1 year ago I'm wanting to see if there's anyone willing to write about a tech savvy college student that's 18 being kidnapped for her tech savviness and her friend is kidnapped right alongside her. Maybe by another student who wants an easy win for a science fair. And maybe since the tech savvy girl refuses to help, their captor keeps her and her friend bound and gagged and decides to steal one of her inventions or blueprints. Something like that.
Hmm, I might have something for you, and a plot for another story that may work for you. However it might be to bdsm heavy if you dont like that kind of stuff. Once you reach 10 posts you can send me a PM if you'd like and I can lay out the idea some
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic