Apologetic kidnappers hold a boy or young man hostage?

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
roy_2020
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Apologetic kidnappers hold a boy or young man hostage?

Post by roy_2020 »

Basically kidnappers kidnap a boy or young man and hold him hostage. They are very polite and apologetic to him about the whole thing, when they tie him up they talk him through it and say even though he has to be snug they don’t want him uncomfortable. They even let him pick out his gag, they say even though he has to be gagged he can choose. Although maybe at one point he selects a cloth gag, and they wind up stuffing his mouth which surprised him, although they are very comforting when stuffing his mouth with cloth.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

I may be able to write something, for a young adult captive.

I was just wondering what the gender of the kidnappers will be and what sort of ties/gags they'll use if you have something specific in mind. Also if you have character names and such in mind, if not I can come up with that.
roy_2020
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roy_2020 »

Gender of the kidnappers are male.

Types of gags, mainly cleaves I guess. At one point his needs to have mouth stuffed with cloth, and kidnappers sort of talk him through it and are apologetic and polite to him about how much they have to stuff him to gag him.

Names, something generic like chase or Ethan or Andrew
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Sounds good, any sort of set-up you want?

I was thinking a broke down van, ask for help and then nab him type scenario but if there is something specific you want let me know. If you're not picky with character appearances either than I'll come up with that as I write.

Also, is this a kidnap for ransom type scenario? Maybe the kidnappers feel a bit bad that they have to do it but they really need the money. Again, I can come up with all of this as I write, I would just like to know if you have any other specifics in mind.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I’d love it if it were two female kidnappers. Maybe a mother and daughter?
roy_2020
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roy_2020 »

WrappedUp wrote: 1 year ago Sounds good, any sort of set-up you want?

I was thinking a broke down van, ask for help and then nab him type scenario but if there is something specific you want let me know. If you're not picky with character appearances either than I'll come up with that as I write.

Also, is this a kidnap for ransom type scenario? Maybe the kidnappers feel a bit bad that they have to do it but they really need the money. Again, I can come up with all of this as I write, I would just like to know if you have any other specifics in mind.

Yes I like that set up. And no specific character appearance but I could see him being a college student.

And yeah, kidnapping for ransom but maybe they just need the money. But they legitimately feel bad they have to tie him up and gag him so harshly, they try to make him as comfortable as possible (while still tying him tight and giving him a stuff gag)
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

roy_2020 wrote: 1 year ago
WrappedUp wrote: 1 year ago Sounds good, any sort of set-up you want?

Yes I like that set up. And no specific character appearance but I could see him being a college student.

And yeah, kidnapping for ransom but maybe they just need the money. But they legitimately feel bad they have to tie him up and gag him so harshly, they try to make him as comfortable as possible (while still tying him tight and giving him a stuff gag)

Sounds good, I'll give it a go and if I'm successful I'll post it here in Stories For Everyone.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I might toss my hat into the ring for this one, as well.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 10#p151010

Here’s the link for the story!

Added a reason for the boy’s capture; felt it gave the story some more stakes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic